Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Haste of Hermes Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Pestilential Thank you! I can of course :D
@Pestilential Thank you! I can of course :D
- LILLY! -
no pronouns
im subscribed to every thread i make
artist!!!
@computers
Thank ! <3
@computers
Thank ! <3
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png
@snailmuffin They Have Been Completed!! Ok im going to blabber a bit here but, oh my gosh i love Vardan and his lore and the entire story of your first tab, the tab description interested me so much (if that was a novel blurb i would buy it immediately) that i went around to some of the other dragons and you're just so creative and awesome i love it all!? ok heres the art lol (i had so much fun with it it was hardly work) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/817462043871281152/835851901744447488/themhehe.png[/img]
@snailmuffin They Have Been Completed!! Ok im going to blabber a bit here but, oh my gosh i love Vardan and his lore and the entire story of your first tab, the tab description interested me so much (if that was a novel blurb i would buy it immediately) that i went around to some of the other dragons and you're just so creative and awesome i love it all!? ok heres the art lol (i had so much fun with it it was hardly work)
themhehe.png
- LILLY! -
no pronouns
im subscribed to every thread i make
artist!!!
[size=2]!!! A A AAAA[/size] he turned out amazing!! the pose, his facial expression, aa a aa aaa thank you so so much for doing this, and thank you for the kind words!! means a lot to me to hear that you read the lore ;u; got me all [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/816547334086983691/836116970356604978/image0.png[/img] i'd love to be pinged for when you open the shop again please! thinking of getting more stuff from you hjksgdf
!!! A A AAAA
he turned out amazing!! the pose, his facial expression, aa a aa aaa
thank you so so much for doing this, and thank you for the kind words!! means a lot to me to hear that you read the lore ;u;
got me all
image0.png

i'd love to be pinged for when you open the shop again please! thinking of getting more stuff from you hjksgdf
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
1 2 3 4 5 6 7