Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | sp0ot’s artshop! USD only closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@BubblegumCat20
ah i’m sorry but i’m only doing USD payements at the moment, but i can add you to my pinglist if you’d like?
@BubblegumCat20
ah i’m sorry but i’m only doing USD payements at the moment, but i can add you to my pinglist if you’d like?
aaaaaaaaa2021-01-14-FR-Atria-pixel.png
2021-01-14-FR-Seraph-pixel-flipped.png
Your username: Rixor
Payment method: USD
What you want: Wolf YCH #4
Any Specifications: None, thank you :)
Character: Here!

Thank you! Can send payment ASAP if you're okay with doing the character. Also okay with paying extra for the collar if needed.
Your username: Rixor
Payment method: USD
What you want: Wolf YCH #4
Any Specifications: None, thank you :)
Character: Here!

Thank you! Can send payment ASAP if you're okay with doing the character. Also okay with paying extra for the collar if needed.
@Rixor
yeah i can do that, and no extra charge for the collar, i’ll send you an invoice soon! i’m currently at work :)
@Rixor
yeah i can do that, and no extra charge for the collar, i’ll send you an invoice soon! i’m currently at work :)
No worries take your time! (Truth be told I’m at work myself lmao)
I’m more than okay with a complexity fee so that’s fine, and in regards to the detailing of his scales I’d rather leave that to you and how much you actually want to put in tbh? I’m happy to pay extra regardless but I don’t want to force you to go too crazy on him if you’d rather not! ^_^
No worries take your time! (Truth be told I’m at work myself lmao)
I’m more than okay with a complexity fee so that’s fine, and in regards to the detailing of his scales I’d rather leave that to you and how much you actually want to put in tbh? I’m happy to pay extra regardless but I don’t want to force you to go too crazy on him if you’d rather not! ^_^
61737_s.gif
ok that is fine
ok that is fine
could you give Terry a like?
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Deercryptid @STARFOX3D @Kurbis @StrangeJellybean @Goldenwolfmidna @SunkissedDragon @cannedtoast @Hotpocketguru @tayssi @CrypticHobo @SleepyKhajiit @Katsuji @sakurauchi @Scribblefoxx @sketchscientist @MischievousMoose @LovelyDeeps @dontuworry @meh1129 @PotatoRabbit @MinnowFox @Weapon @spiderwebs @Dakkokki @Automedon @CascadingCosmos @Bengaltigeress @Jaderannosaurus @Fishy @candygoth12 @DeathDino @ridill @furo @Kampfkatze @SheerCold @kwozmotis @Silvercats2 @Moosesushi @ChaoticRandomly @borrowedphrases @StygianForm @GlitchingFlame @Riku114 @Ravka @LPSvsS @Acilil @Ardroth @Andraya @Lyka @puffbabe @BubblegumCat20

Now opening up some gem slots!
Gem slots are now full! Back to only USD orders but I'll open gem slots again once my queue opens up.
fill out this form in the thread and I'll get back to you soon :D
rendered fullbodies are currently unavailable

Your username:
Payment Method: USD or gems
What you want: sketched headshot/fullbody, flat colored headshot/fullbody, rendered headshot
Any Specifications: mood, pose, expression, background color, apparel/accent included etc.
Character: please provide a link
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Deercryptid @STARFOX3D @Kurbis @StrangeJellybean @Goldenwolfmidna @SunkissedDragon @cannedtoast @Hotpocketguru @tayssi @CrypticHobo @SleepyKhajiit @Katsuji @sakurauchi @Scribblefoxx @sketchscientist @MischievousMoose @LovelyDeeps @dontuworry @meh1129 @PotatoRabbit @MinnowFox @Weapon @spiderwebs @Dakkokki @Automedon @CascadingCosmos @Bengaltigeress @Jaderannosaurus @Fishy @candygoth12 @DeathDino @ridill @furo @Kampfkatze @SheerCold @kwozmotis @Silvercats2 @Moosesushi @ChaoticRandomly @borrowedphrases @StygianForm @GlitchingFlame @Riku114 @Ravka @LPSvsS @Acilil @Ardroth @Andraya @Lyka @puffbabe @BubblegumCat20

Now opening up some gem slots!
Gem slots are now full! Back to only USD orders but I'll open gem slots again once my queue opens up.
fill out this form in the thread and I'll get back to you soon :D
rendered fullbodies are currently unavailable

Your username:
Payment Method: USD or gems
What you want: sketched headshot/fullbody, flat colored headshot/fullbody, rendered headshot
Any Specifications: mood, pose, expression, background color, apparel/accent included etc.
Character: please provide a link
Hello! Are USD slots open? Or just gems?
Hello! Are USD slots open? Or just gems?
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@dontuworry both USD and gem slots are open :D
@dontuworry both USD and gem slots are open :D
Hello!! Your work is absolutely stunning <3

I wanted to ask if you would consider this character an anthro? I think he'd look fantastic in your style but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get a fullbody of him or not :]

Thank you!! :+D
Hello!! Your work is absolutely stunning <3

I wanted to ask if you would consider this character an anthro? I think he'd look fantastic in your style but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get a fullbody of him or not :]

Thank you!! :+D
@hoodiedogs
yeah i can totally do a fullbody of him for you :)
@hoodiedogs
yeah i can totally do a fullbody of him for you :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9