Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | sp0ot’s artshop! USD only closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Could I grab/hold a USD slot but fill out a form in a bit? Away from my computer atm. ;v;
Could I grab/hold a USD slot but fill out a form in a bit? Away from my computer atm. ;v;
61737_s.gif
@Lyka
yeah that’s totally fine! :D
@Lyka
yeah that’s totally fine! :D
aaaaaaaaa2021-01-14-FR-Atria-pixel.png
2021-01-14-FR-Seraph-pixel-flipped.png
Apologies for the wait! Here's my form~

Your username: Lyka
Payment method: USD
What you want: rendered fullbody
Any Specifications: In general majestic in appearance/grace - Darius can be pretty snooty/high and mighty in attitude but he's a rather powerful deity so he's got the oomph to back it up. You are welcome to take artistic freedom with him for posing and just have fun with him!
Character: Darius Ref (OC) - side note that the halo in this ref is an aesthetic of the sheet and not a necessary add-on!

Throwing this edit in for a newer/little more detailed ref sheet > Darius Ref v2
Apologies for the wait! Here's my form~

Your username: Lyka
What you want: rendered fullbody
Any Specifications: In general majestic in appearance/grace - Darius can be pretty snooty/high and mighty in attitude but he's a rather powerful deity so he's got the oomph to back it up. You are welcome to take artistic freedom with him for posing and just have fun with him!
Character: Darius Ref (OC) - side note that the halo in this ref is an aesthetic of the sheet and not a necessary add-on!

Throwing this edit in for a newer/little more detailed ref sheet > Darius Ref v2
61737_s.gif
How much will a small circle with a cat head inside and I want it to be black how much will that be
How much will a small circle with a cat head inside and I want it to be black how much will that be
could you give Terry a like?
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
@BubblegumCat20
That would depend on how much detail you want, like lineart, shading, highlights etc.
do you mean a black silhouette of the cat or a black background?
@BubblegumCat20
That would depend on how much detail you want, like lineart, shading, highlights etc.
do you mean a black silhouette of the cat or a black background?
@Lyka
yeah i can do that, it will cost a little extra for the wings and scales(depending on how detailed you want them to be)! i’ll send you an invoice in a bit, i’m currently at work :,D
@Lyka
yeah i can do that, it will cost a little extra for the wings and scales(depending on how detailed you want them to be)! i’ll send you an invoice in a bit, i’m currently at work :,D
Black cat And not very detailed
Black cat And not very detailed
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
@BubblegumCat20

if you could, you can either pm me this form or fill it out on the forum so i can get a better idea of what you’re looking for so i can give you an accurate estimate on how much it will cost :)

Your username:
What you want: sketched headshot/fullbody, lined headshot/fullbody, flat colored headshot/fullbody, rendered headshot
Any Specifications: mood, pose, expression, background color, apparel/accent included etc.
Character: please provide a link
@BubblegumCat20

if you could, you can either pm me this form or fill it out on the forum so i can get a better idea of what you’re looking for so i can give you an accurate estimate on how much it will cost :)

Your username:
What you want: sketched headshot/fullbody, lined headshot/fullbody, flat colored headshot/fullbody, rendered headshot
Any Specifications: mood, pose, expression, background color, apparel/accent included etc.
Character: please provide a link
Your username:BubblegumCat20
Payment method:coins
What you want:colors headshot of a black cat
Any Specifications:I want the cat to look happy and have toothe grin
Character: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1z72za4vQrTnjQ1bnMcK_sgoGaPWAPhfY1g&usqp=CAU
Your username:BubblegumCat20
Payment method:coins
What you want:colors headshot of a black cat
Any Specifications:I want the cat to look happy and have toothe grin
Character: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1z72za4vQrTnjQ1bnMcK_sgoGaPWAPhfY1g&usqp=CAU
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
@BubblegumCat20
ah i’m sorry but i’m only doing USD payements at the moment, but i can add you to my pinglist if you’d like?
@BubblegumCat20
ah i’m sorry but i’m only doing USD payements at the moment, but i can add you to my pinglist if you’d like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9