Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed indefinitely 'till i can revamp
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
@GlitchyOddy
got it! will get on drawing tonight then. oh, uh, please send payment as three separate CRs so i can send each drawing as i finish them!
@GlitchyOddy
got it! will get on drawing tonight then. oh, uh, please send payment as three separate CRs so i can send each drawing as i finish them!
8aKVtucC_o.png
Take as long as you'd like! All sent over c:
Take as long as you'd like! All sent over c:
image20.jpg
bump
bump
8aKVtucC_o.png
don't have the funds rn but will definitely want to order a piece later so commenting here as a marker/reminder to myself~
don't have the funds rn but will definitely want to order a piece later so commenting here as a marker/reminder to myself~
DRAGONS !
@foureclipse you want me to put you on the pinglist?
@foureclipse you want me to put you on the pinglist?
8aKVtucC_o.png
how often/what will i get pinged for?
how often/what will i get pinged for?
DRAGONS !
@foureclipse
pinglist is for whenever i open the shop back up after i fill each round of available slots.
er. schedule is very inconsistent and is literally 'whenever i have time/motivation/lack of money'
@foureclipse
pinglist is for whenever i open the shop back up after i fill each round of available slots.
er. schedule is very inconsistent and is literally 'whenever i have time/motivation/lack of money'
8aKVtucC_o.png
fair enough! sure, i'll get added :)
fair enough! sure, i'll get added :)
DRAGONS !
@foureclipse
alright, i'll do that then!
@foureclipse
alright, i'll do that then!
8aKVtucC_o.png
REQUESTED ART: Pixelated headshot REFERENCE: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75322127][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753222/75322127_350.png[/img][/url] PAYMENT TYPE: gems NOTES: 250x250 please!
REQUESTED ART: Pixelated headshot
REFERENCE:
75322127_350.png
PAYMENT TYPE: gems
NOTES: 250x250 please!
zNezrnu.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22