Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW busts ^_^ [PENDING]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@KingMTT psst... hiii.. super cool fish lady incoming...!! I hope I captured her right ^^ if you're unsatisfied with any part of this, let me know <3 Thank you for commissioning me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/5QxPy71.png[/img]
@KingMTT psst... hiii.. super cool fish lady incoming...!! I hope I captured her right ^^ if you're unsatisfied with any part of this, let me know <3 Thank you for commissioning me!

5QxPy71.png
20130.png
@Twistrose

Ahh that looks amazing !! Thank you so much !
@Twistrose

Ahh that looks amazing !! Thank you so much !
3RvEHPl.png
Hi! I’d like to be on your ping list!!
Hi! I’d like to be on your ping list!!
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

@Bluebird88 you're added, ty for your interest!

@KingMTT I'm glad you like it, it was my pleasure :D thank you!!
@Bluebird88 you're added, ty for your interest!

@KingMTT I'm glad you like it, it was my pleasure :D thank you!!
20130.png
@eavesdropper This guy is finished >:D he's just a funny little guy I love him. this was really enjoyable to render :D hope u like it! ty for commissioning me~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/DT5liCh.png[/img]
@eavesdropper This guy is finished >:D he's just a funny little guy I love him. this was really enjoyable to render :D hope u like it! ty for commissioning me~

DT5liCh.png
20130.png
@Twistrose
YOOO HE LOOKS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE ITTTT! Where should i credit you ? <3
@Twistrose
YOOO HE LOOKS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE ITTTT! Where should i credit you ? <3
eavesdropper
@eavesdropper WAHHHH i'm super happy to hear that you like it!!! It was absolutely my pleasure, that means so much!!! <33 you can just link this thread/my FR user profile orr if you really want to my toyhouse is sugarwitches if you'd like to credit me through there~ :)
@eavesdropper WAHHHH i'm super happy to hear that you like it!!! It was absolutely my pleasure, that means so much!!! <33 you can just link this thread/my FR user profile orr if you really want to my toyhouse is sugarwitches if you'd like to credit me through there~ :)
20130.png
@shadowkat1 Hey! I'm sorry, I don't have your commission here quite yet. I just wanted to let you know I have a. teensy little predicament on my end. suffice to say i *accidentally* clipped my tablet pen nib to be too short, to the point where i can't take it out, so it might be a bit until i'm able to work on the art for you

i don't know how long it will be until i'm able to fix this, BUT it hopefully won't be too long. If there's a small delay, this is why :") i hope its no issue! I still 100% plan to draw Shadow for you!
@shadowkat1 Hey! I'm sorry, I don't have your commission here quite yet. I just wanted to let you know I have a. teensy little predicament on my end. suffice to say i *accidentally* clipped my tablet pen nib to be too short, to the point where i can't take it out, so it might be a bit until i'm able to work on the art for you

i don't know how long it will be until i'm able to fix this, BUT it hopefully won't be too long. If there's a small delay, this is why :") i hope its no issue! I still 100% plan to draw Shadow for you!
20130.png
@twistrose

no worries! ^-^'
@twistrose

no worries! ^-^'
@shadowkat1 alright my pen is fixed, i finally present to you the lovely shadow! Hope you like it :D <3 i loved doing your kids!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/9Nn5Bxy.png[/img]
@shadowkat1 alright my pen is fixed, i finally present to you the lovely shadow! Hope you like it :D <3 i loved doing your kids!!

9Nn5Bxy.png
20130.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11