Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Java's Joyeus Art [Emblems/Banners/etc]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
@JavaMP

hi!! i was wondering if you had any slots open for an animated signature + banner? i don't see an option to fill out a form for that (though i've been known to be pretty blind LOL)
@JavaMP

hi!! i was wondering if you had any slots open for an animated signature + banner? i don't see an option to fill out a form for that (though i've been known to be pretty blind LOL)
oAiYYBV.gif
@satanism

I do! I don't really have a separate order form for those so it's not your fault xD they are a new addition so I'm still figuring stuff out!

The normal form can be used and you can add in the extras the animation you would like to see ^^
@satanism

I do! I don't really have a separate order form for those so it's not your fault xD they are a new addition so I'm still figuring stuff out!

The normal form can be used and you can add in the extras the animation you would like to see ^^
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Added an animation option in the order form for future use!
Added an animation option in the order form for future use!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Small bump before bed!
Small bump before bed!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@javamp [ Ordering for @furo ] | Username: furo | Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50232100][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/502322/50232100_350.png[/img][/url] | Emblem Type: banner | if banner? Banner theme: themed around autumn would be nice, id love if it had both orange and blue included too. forest, leaves, etc. would be great- see the backgrounds of his artworks for the general aesthetic i like :) | Halo: fire | Apparel: i included his cat, which id like somewhere in the banner- if that cant be done, no worries! [item=sunrise hibiscus][item=tigerlily flowerfall][item=autumn breeze][item=summer swelter][item=orange tabby] | UMA: [skin=30628] | Eye type: glowing orange if possible! | Animation?: yes, leaves/petals/etc falling or swirling around would be neat :> | Extras: your work is breathtaking, im so excited to finally get a banner from you! ive been wanting one for so long :0 | Discord?: zoee#1771
@javamp
[ Ordering for @furo ]
| Username: furo
| Dragon:
50232100_350.png
| Emblem Type: banner
| if banner? Banner theme: themed around autumn would be nice, id love if it had both orange and blue included too. forest, leaves, etc. would be great- see the backgrounds of his artworks for the general aesthetic i like :)
| Halo: fire
| Apparel: i included his cat, which id like somewhere in the banner- if that cant be done, no worries!
Sunrise Hibiscus Tigerlily Flowerfall Autumn Breeze Summer Swelter Orange Tabby
| UMA:

| Eye type: glowing orange if possible!
| Animation?: yes, leaves/petals/etc falling or swirling around would be neat :>
| Extras: your work is breathtaking, im so excited to finally get a banner from you! ive been wanting one for so long :0

| Discord?: zoee#1771
CvyoOwu.png
Could I get added to your general pinglist?
Could I get added to your general pinglist?
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@furo

Added! Will contact you once I start your commission!
@furo

Added! Will contact you once I start your commission!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
[ Ordering for @orchidskeleton] | Username: OrchidSkeleton | Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65947773][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659478/65947773_350.png[/img][/url] | Emblem Type: Banner | if banner? Banner theme: Lore themed please, coastal wetlands for inspiration, I tend to think of this dragon as a will-o'-the-wisp type hiding in the mangroves. | Halo: water | Apparel: none in banner please | UMA: [skin=39210] | Eye type: Blank | Animation?: no | Extras: | Discord?: OrchidSkeleton#9114
[ Ordering for @orchidskeleton]
| Username: OrchidSkeleton
| Dragon: 65947773_350.png
| Emblem Type: Banner
| if banner? Banner theme: Lore themed please, coastal wetlands for inspiration, I tend to think of this dragon as a will-o'-the-wisp type hiding in the mangroves.
| Halo: water
| Apparel: none in banner please
| UMA:
| Eye type: Blank
| Animation?: no
| Extras:

| Discord?: OrchidSkeleton#9114
Orchid/Mike
He/him/they/them
FR+0
@OrchidSkeleton

Added! Will PM you and add you on discord when I start your commission! Just to check in, did you mean to put the imp kitsune as the UMA or did you mean the Surface Camouflage skin Vornis is wearing currently?
@OrchidSkeleton

Added! Will PM you and add you on discord when I start your commission! Just to check in, did you mean to put the imp kitsune as the UMA or did you mean the Surface Camouflage skin Vornis is wearing currently?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
[quote name="JavaMP" date="2021-12-16 09:29:05" ] Added! Will PM you and add you on discord when I start your commission! Just to check in, did you mean to put the imp kitsune as the UMA or did you mean the Surface Camouflage skin Vornis is wearing currently? [/quote] I'm sorry, thank you for catching that. It should be the Surface Camouflage. I'm just trying n the struggle bus today I suppose. :(
JavaMP wrote on 2021-12-16 09:29:05:

I'm sorry, thank you for catching that. It should be the Surface Camouflage. I'm just trying n the struggle bus today I suppose. :(
Orchid/Mike
He/him/they/them
FR+0
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29