Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw moodboards! open :)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@callistorm here it is! I hope you like how it turned out. Kihuano is such a beautiful dragon, so I had a lot of fun doing this one. lmk if there's anything you want me to change [img]https://i.imgur.com/0f3toeH.png[/img]
@callistorm
here it is! I hope you like how it turned out. Kihuano is such a beautiful dragon, so I had a lot of fun doing this one. lmk if there's anything you want me to change

0f3toeH.png
mcpvFbQ.png
@tortillas
thank you so so so much, it looks perfect!!! sent you the 35kt :D
@tortillas
thank you so so so much, it looks perfect!!! sent you the 35kt :D
Celeana.gif ___
___
___
___

any pronouns!
FR time +0
bump!
bump!
mcpvFbQ.png
bump
bump
mcpvFbQ.png
bump!
bump!
mcpvFbQ.png
Hello! ^w^ These are beautiful!! Are they still open?
I'm wondering is there a limit on the amount of dragons for these? I have 4 dragons in mind that I'd love moodboards for but I'm not sure if that's too many, if it is then let me know and I'll do less! I'll offer 25 gems per dragon if that's good !
Hello! ^w^ These are beautiful!! Are they still open?
I'm wondering is there a limit on the amount of dragons for these? I have 4 dragons in mind that I'd love moodboards for but I'm not sure if that's too many, if it is then let me know and I'll do less! I'll offer 25 gems per dragon if that's good !
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
@kolowaskolo yes these are still open! There is no cap at the moment. I mean i wouldn't take like forty dragons at a time, but 4 i can handle it'll just take me a bit longer. you can send an order whenever you like ^^
@kolowaskolo yes these are still open! There is no cap at the moment. I mean i wouldn't take like forty dragons at a time, but 4 i can handle it'll just take me a bit longer. you can send an order whenever you like ^^
mcpvFbQ.png
Perfect, thank you !! :D Take as much time as you need, I don't mind waiting in the slightest and I'm aware this is a bigger amount of dragons than other orders so please don't feel like you have to rush! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1010233&skin=0&apparel=28050,30204,28783,29233,15313,32974,28786,1750,13802&xt=dressing.png[/img] This is the first one, he's very forest/meadow/nature based !! [center]...[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=6&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=106&auth=f289114617ba997e4b4f22cc1ddbd64aeda7ccf3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This is the next one, he's very soft and playful! This one might be a bit specific but if possible I'd like to include pink colours in some of the images, an image or two relating to cats, clouds, and something like a basket of berries or flowers or smth! Doesn't have to be all of those specifically if you can't find a good image for it but those kinda vibes are good! :D [center]...[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665191/66519029_350.png[/img] The next one! She's got lakeside and sunshine themes! [center]...[/center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680626/68062551_350.png[/img] And finally this one! I imagine her diving for treasure in dark ocean waters and exploring glowing caves >:D Thank you so much !! So excited to see how these turn out, your moodboards are lovely! Let me know when you'd like me to pay! ^^
Perfect, thank you !! :D Take as much time as you need, I don't mind waiting in the slightest and I'm aware this is a bigger amount of dragons than other orders so please don't feel like you have to rush!

scry?sdid=1010233&skin=0&apparel=28050,30204,28783,29233,15313,32974,28786,1750,13802&xt=dressing.png
This is the first one, he's very forest/meadow/nature based !!

dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=6&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=5&winggene=5&wings=106&auth=f289114617ba997e4b4f22cc1ddbd64aeda7ccf3&dummyext=prev.png
This is the next one, he's very soft and playful! This one might be a bit specific but if possible I'd like to include pink colours in some of the images, an image or two relating to cats, clouds, and something like a basket of berries or flowers or smth! Doesn't have to be all of those specifically if you can't find a good image for it but those kinda vibes are good! :D

66519029_350.png
The next one! She's got lakeside and sunshine themes!

68062551_350.png
And finally this one! I imagine her diving for treasure in dark ocean waters and exploring glowing caves >:D

Thank you so much !! So excited to see how these turn out, your moodboards are lovely! Let me know when you'd like me to pay! ^^
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
@kolowaskolo you have some very pretty dragons, I'm looking forward to starting! You can pay before or after i finish them, just as long as it's done. Thank you for your order :)
@kolowaskolo you have some very pretty dragons, I'm looking forward to starting! You can pay before or after i finish them, just as long as it's done. Thank you for your order :)
mcpvFbQ.png
Thank you! I'll send it over now in that case :D
Thank you! I'll send it over now in that case :D
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png