Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon busts and Gjinka designs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Rheine
Yeah it’s alright to ask, sorry for the next day response. I don’t really have sketches priced and offered because they’re hard to price, but I’d generally just take off £5 on the flat colour prices, so it would be £25 for a full body like this. It’s pricier than these but then the client does get the choice on the pose, plus revisions on the design/colours. Hope this helps!
@Rheine
Yeah it’s alright to ask, sorry for the next day response. I don’t really have sketches priced and offered because they’re hard to price, but I’d generally just take off £5 on the flat colour prices, so it would be £25 for a full body like this. It’s pricier than these but then the client does get the choice on the pose, plus revisions on the design/colours. Hope this helps!
no worries, and thanks for getting back to me - that helps a lot!
I can't do RLC at this exact moment, but there's a good chance I'll be getting paid in the near future and will be back then. I really love your art style and think it's a good fit with what I'm looking for.
might have to try to snag a dragon slot in the meantime tho, and thanks again! <3
no worries, and thanks for getting back to me - that helps a lot!
I can't do RLC at this exact moment, but there's a good chance I'll be getting paid in the near future and will be back then. I really love your art style and think it's a good fit with what I'm looking for.
might have to try to snag a dragon slot in the meantime tho, and thanks again! <3
Hii!
I'd love to commission you again <3
Can I be added to some kind of waitlist? (:
Hii!
I'd love to commission you again <3
Can I be added to some kind of waitlist? (:
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@kaniari
Hi! Welcome back! Honestly I only have one commission left that I’m working on (I really need to update the main post) so I can totally take on your commission right now! I’ll probably have it done on Friday/Saturday as always :]
@kaniari
Hi! Welcome back! Honestly I only have one commission left that I’m working on (I really need to update the main post) so I can totally take on your commission right now! I’ll probably have it done on Friday/Saturday as always :]
Thank you <3 And awesome! I'll be commissioning the same dragons again! I love the designs you did for them and I'd love to have more LOL I'd love them to look completely different (even hairstyle/bodyshape) from the designs you already did, please! I added some more notes on the form! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65612555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656126/65612555_350.png[/img][/url] 1. Aesthetic and personality: Salsa is very serene, imposing, elegant, charming and fierce! She's very majestic with a soothing aura! This time I'd love her to look like some kind of queen of the forest/ice! Like some kind of forest entity! 2. Age and body type: perhaps around ~28y/o, and fit to slim-ish body! 3. Skin: your choice! 4. Extra features: with horns, tail and wings! 5. Anything else of note: I'd like the design to be based on her accent! But things I want to note are her makeup on her eyes and a flower on her head, like the accent seems to have! ------ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39998129][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/399982/39998129_350.png[/img][/url] 1. Aesthetic and personality: Joe is very stoic, serious and rather scary dragon! He looks very imposing and majestic, like someone who knows everything about everything and can use it against you. I'd like him to look like some kind of forest and light entity! Maybe tribal-themed or something! More savage! 2. Age and body type: perhaps around 25~30y/o, and fit to muscular-ish body! His body a little more "stronger"! 3. Skin: your choice! 4. Extra features: with horns, tail and wings! 5. Anything else of note: I'd like the design to be based on his accent! But things I want to note are the earrings on his ears/horns, jewelry/sepia woodbrace (it's on his feet, but you can place something similar to it anywhere) and the crown of leaves on his head!
Thank you <3
And awesome!
I'll be commissioning the same dragons again! I love the designs you did for them and I'd love to have more LOL
I'd love them to look completely different (even hairstyle/bodyshape) from the designs you already did, please! I added some more notes on the form!

65612555_350.png
1. Aesthetic and personality: Salsa is very serene, imposing, elegant, charming and fierce! She's very majestic with a soothing aura! This time I'd love her to look like some kind of queen of the forest/ice! Like some kind of forest entity!
2. Age and body type: perhaps around ~28y/o, and fit to slim-ish body!
3. Skin: your choice!
4. Extra features: with horns, tail and wings!
5. Anything else of note: I'd like the design to be based on her accent! But things I want to note are her makeup on her eyes and a flower on her head, like the accent seems to have!

39998129_350.png
1. Aesthetic and personality: Joe is very stoic, serious and rather scary dragon! He looks very imposing and majestic, like someone who knows everything about everything and can use it against you. I'd like him to look like some kind of forest and light entity! Maybe tribal-themed or something! More savage!
2. Age and body type: perhaps around 25~30y/o, and fit to muscular-ish body! His body a little more "stronger"!
3. Skin: your choice!
4. Extra features: with horns, tail and wings!
5. Anything else of note: I'd like the design to be based on his accent! But things I want to note are the earrings on his ears/horns, jewelry/sepia woodbrace (it's on his feet, but you can place something similar to it anywhere) and the crown of leaves on his head!
@kaniari
Can do! I’ll get it done by Saturday, so you can either pay now or wait until then!
@kaniari
Can do! I’ll get it done by Saturday, so you can either pay now or wait until then!
@Wiem
I'll be sending a CR asap~
also, I don't wanna bombard you with commissions jksdfbvfdj but I'd love to ask for at least one or two more gijinkas later <3
@Wiem
I'll be sending a CR asap~
also, I don't wanna bombard you with commissions jksdfbvfdj but I'd love to ask for at least one or two more gijinkas later <3
@Wiem Hi, I'd love to grab a dragon bust spot for Thorn. She own's the apothecary in her village and grows roses all around her shop. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65059045][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650591/65059045_350.png[/img][/url]
@Wiem

Hi, I'd love to grab a dragon bust spot for Thorn. She own's the apothecary in her village and grows roses all around her shop.

65059045_350.png
@MaxeyTatey
Hi! Sorry for the late reply, I’m actually planning to close shop after this batch, but I think I could fit you in for Saturday! You can send the payment now or wait until I pm you right before I start the commission.
@MaxeyTatey
Hi! Sorry for the late reply, I’m actually planning to close shop after this batch, but I think I could fit you in for Saturday! You can send the payment now or wait until I pm you right before I start the commission.
@disentanglement Here he is! You gave me the possibility of making an edgy character and I reaaally took it I love doing that style of characters :] he turned out a bit more warrior like but I hope you still like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/YsfNU3S.png[/img]
@disentanglement
Here he is! You gave me the possibility of making an edgy character and I reaaally took it I love doing that style of characters :] he turned out a bit more warrior like but I hope you still like it!
YsfNU3S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8