Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon busts and Gjinka designs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Update to the main post, added some more art examples plus a kind of job list to help see what I’m working on and if I’m free. Which I am right now!
Update to the main post, added some more art examples plus a kind of job list to help see what I’m working on and if I’m free. Which I am right now!
Your style is so unique and I love it! The angular lines of the dragon busts remind me of Tomm Moore's films! May I get a headshot of my dear [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35470]Zano[/url]? [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
Your style is so unique and I love it! The angular lines of the dragon busts remind me of Tomm Moore's films! May I get a headshot of my dear Zano?
Your art is absolutely stunning! I hope it's alright to order right now! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58715609][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/587157/58715609_350.png[/img][/url] 1. Aesthetic and personality: (general themes of the dragon and summary of their personality) -A false prophet, who claims to speak to the gods and a highly looked up to figure to the people. Very narcissistic, and not above putting people down to get that which she desires, but very well mannered aside from that. Likes to keep up her appearance for the public. 2. Age and body type: (kid, teen, middle aged, older etc. Thin, fat, muscular, etc, my choice) -25-35-ish should be fine! Feel free to do what you want for her body-wise! 3. Skin: (any specific skin colour, race, or unnatural skin colour, my choice) -Your choice, but I'd like natural skin tones only please! 4. Extra features: (horns, tail, scales, any other non human features, strictly human, my choice) -I'd like if you could keep her wings please, but I'm not too fussy on any other specific features :0c 5. Anything else of note: (anything else important I should keep in mind or add) Nothing else! I'd like as much of the design to be free choice for you, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Your art is absolutely stunning! I hope it's alright to order right now!

58715609_350.png
1. Aesthetic and personality: (general themes of the dragon and summary of their personality)
-A false prophet, who claims to speak to the gods and a highly looked up to figure to the people. Very narcissistic, and not above putting people down to get that which she desires, but very well mannered aside from that. Likes to keep up her appearance for the public.
2. Age and body type: (kid, teen, middle aged, older etc. Thin, fat, muscular, etc, my choice)
-25-35-ish should be fine! Feel free to do what you want for her body-wise!
3. Skin: (any specific skin colour, race, or unnatural skin colour, my choice)
-Your choice, but I'd like natural skin tones only please!
4. Extra features: (horns, tail, scales, any other non human features, strictly human, my choice)
-I'd like if you could keep her wings please, but I'm not too fussy on any other specific features :0c
5. Anything else of note: (anything else important I should keep in mind or add)
Nothing else! I'd like as much of the design to be free choice for you, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
rE6JzVU.png
@Wiem [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51611667][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/516117/51611667_350.png[/img][/url] 1. Aesthetic and personality: i'd say like.. dark and ethereal? personality-wise... sort of lacking personality. stoic, maybe a bit arrogant. aaahh sorry, i'm terrible at describing things in words. some silky fabrics, maybe :0 and gold accents? 2. Age and body type: probably like teen-young adult. body type, somewhat toned? but kinda thin. 3. Skin: somewhat tan? i'd prefer only natural tones^^ 4. Extra features: horn/tail and other animalistic features would be really cool :0 i quite like when the horns are asymmetrical? like one is either broken is just smaller. clawed fingers would also be very cool, but do what you think would fit! 5. Anything else of note: i think it would be cool if you gave him feather earrings, like the ones he has (sanguine plumage). i hope i've described everything well enough ;w; you can ask me if you need more details or anything?
@Wiem
51611667_350.png
1. Aesthetic and personality: i'd say like.. dark and ethereal? personality-wise... sort of lacking personality. stoic, maybe a bit arrogant. aaahh sorry, i'm terrible at describing things in words. some silky fabrics, maybe :0 and gold accents?
2. Age and body type: probably like teen-young adult. body type, somewhat toned? but kinda thin.
3. Skin: somewhat tan? i'd prefer only natural tones^^
4. Extra features: horn/tail and other animalistic features would be really cool :0 i quite like when the horns are asymmetrical? like one is either broken is just smaller. clawed fingers would also be very cool, but do what you think would fit!
5. Anything else of note: i think it would be cool if you gave him feather earrings, like the ones he has (sanguine plumage).
i hope i've described everything well enough ;w; you can ask me if you need more details or anything?
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@Pyon @Boop707 @Disentanglement
Thank you all for commissioning me!
I can get all of them done at around Saturday, and I start working on them in the chronological order.
Pyon if you send the gems right now I’d start work right away and probably finish the commission today!
As for Boop707 and Disentanglement you can either prepay but I cannot guarantee that I’ll be finished with them until saturday, or I can pm you later so I can work on them right after you send the payments :]
@Pyon @Boop707 @Disentanglement
Thank you all for commissioning me!
I can get all of them done at around Saturday, and I start working on them in the chronological order.
Pyon if you send the gems right now I’d start work right away and probably finish the commission today!
As for Boop707 and Disentanglement you can either prepay but I cannot guarantee that I’ll be finished with them until saturday, or I can pm you later so I can work on them right after you send the payments :]
I'll go ahead and send payment now, thanks so much!
I'll go ahead and send payment now, thanks so much!
Only dragons busts?
Only dragons busts?
- 23 y.o.
- Fr +10
- She/her
______________________ Untitled1504-20210310203t549.png
@Wiem
Hullo! I was wondering if you had a pinglist?
@Wiem
Hullo! I was wondering if you had a pinglist?
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@Orokodan
Hi! Currently I’m not really offering full bodies of dragons, if that’s what you’re asking. Mostly because I haven’t really tried drawing a full dragon yet, and I don’t want to make people pay for something that I’m not confident will be my best work!
I will probably eventually expand to offer that, but I don’t think it will be in the any near future.
@Orokodan
Hi! Currently I’m not really offering full bodies of dragons, if that’s what you’re asking. Mostly because I haven’t really tried drawing a full dragon yet, and I don’t want to make people pay for something that I’m not confident will be my best work!
I will probably eventually expand to offer that, but I don’t think it will be in the any near future.
I mean, only dragons? What about furry busts?
I mean, only dragons? What about furry busts?
- 23 y.o.
- Fr +10
- She/her
______________________ Untitled1504-20210310203t549.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8