Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Badly Drawn Dragons (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[emoji=glimmer tile size=1]
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
[emoji=cat 2 size=1]
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
[emoji=shockswitch green size=1]
pro tips:
@Sparrowe
I'll get started as soon as I can! The price would be about 13g/15.6kt flat or 16g/19.2kt with shading.
@Sparrowe
I'll get started as soon as I can! The price would be about 13g/15.6kt flat or 16g/19.2kt with shading.
pro tips:
@Sparrowe here it is! Sorry it took so long, I did this in a car ride & didn’t have internet. I also didn’t have access to the program I usually draw these in since I’m on mobile right now. [img] https://i.ibb.co/17zq41Y/40645614-CF93-44-C0-A854-527-EB4-DF68-BA.png[/img]
@Sparrowe here it is! Sorry it took so long, I did this in a car ride & didn’t have internet. I also didn’t have access to the program I usually draw these in since I’m on mobile right now.
40645614-CF93-44-C0-A854-527-EB4-DF68-BA.png
pro tips:
[emoji=rainbow size=1]
pro tips:
[emoji=arcane rune size=1]
pro tips:
[emoji=achievement size=1]
pro tips:
[emoji=shockswitch yellow size=1]
pro tips:
[emoji=gold crown size=1]
pro tips:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10