Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (lf) Lore (h) Eggies
1 2 3 4
@Spooner

howdy! i'd love to write for draught!

i do 1 egg for 500 words! here's the link to my lore shop that has examples!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2150360

edit: ah heck! i am small smooth brain and just saw the draught is already claimed! i could try my hand at Aaja and Dim
@Spooner

howdy! i'd love to write for draught!

i do 1 egg for 500 words! here's the link to my lore shop that has examples!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2150360

edit: ah heck! i am small smooth brain and just saw the draught is already claimed! i could try my hand at Aaja and Dim
pixilart-drawing.png
@StarryLune - Eggs have been sent by PM! Thanks so much for this, I did not think legos of all things could hold such weight. You've done a lot of quite serious lore with very little about her past to really go off, I'm impressed~

@Reiyn - Apparently I... half-updated my post, but yes, someone's onto Draught at the moment! Available dragons would be wood, Aaja, Dim, Rock, Oxygen, and Dust. I've also acquired one last rep whose bio could be done up at any time, so watch that space I guess.

Claim whichever ya want, and I'll put eggs aside for you.
@StarryLune - Eggs have been sent by PM! Thanks so much for this, I did not think legos of all things could hold such weight. You've done a lot of quite serious lore with very little about her past to really go off, I'm impressed~

@Reiyn - Apparently I... half-updated my post, but yes, someone's onto Draught at the moment! Available dragons would be wood, Aaja, Dim, Rock, Oxygen, and Dust. I've also acquired one last rep whose bio could be done up at any time, so watch that space I guess.

Claim whichever ya want, and I'll put eggs aside for you.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
Are you still looking?
@Spooner
Are you still looking?
Untitled428_20210314212944.png
@Espenfalls
My taste is swinging hard towards prose at the moment, so I'm not so much looking for bios now, but I am still looking for writing. Got any examples?
@Espenfalls
My taste is swinging hard towards prose at the moment, so I'm not so much looking for bios now, but I am still looking for writing. Got any examples?
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

I only have 1 on hand atm ^.^

https://www.wattpad.com/story/257757304-benemortasia
My current example is on Wattpad, ( it is marked as mature, but it is in early stages so it's all PG )
@Spooner

I only have 1 on hand atm ^.^

https://www.wattpad.com/story/257757304-benemortasia
My current example is on Wattpad, ( it is marked as mature, but it is in early stages so it's all PG )
Untitled428_20210314212944.png
@Espenfalls - Your writing doesn't quite fit the style I'm chasing, but all the best with your story! As someone permanently mired in fanfiction hell, I've got nothing but respect for those who've managed to get out somehow and write original fic. ;)
@Espenfalls - Your writing doesn't quite fit the style I'm chasing, but all the best with your story! As someone permanently mired in fanfiction hell, I've got nothing but respect for those who've managed to get out somehow and write original fic. ;)
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

wonderful! i'd like to claim Aaja and I'll get started on it tonight :D
@Spooner

wonderful! i'd like to claim Aaja and I'll get started on it tonight :D
pixilart-drawing.png
@Spooner i finally finished!! sorry it took so long! my classes had me really busy these past few days. if you want anything revised, changed, or edited, let me know and i'll take care of it! [quote=Aaja]Aaja remembers. Despite wishing and pleading to forget, she remembers. The memories and regrets pile up in her head like sand in an hourglass. She watches them endlessly, replaying them over and over in her mind. She could have done better; she could have been better. It’s all her fault. It’s all her fault and she can never let it happen again. The memories surface again and again. They become like a blizzard of thoughts and emotions. Aaja’s scales begin to heat up and burn. She’s burning from the inside out. Deep breath in, deep breath out. The cool fabric of Aaja’s cushions soothes her burning scales. She can’t think of all that right now. There is work to be done. She must focus on the tasks at hand. There is work to be done. She can be of no help if she’s mired by her thoughts. Not like she can help anyways. Aaja clenches her tiny hands in fists, digging her talons into her palms. Everything she does is pointless. She can’t help anyone. Every time she tries, it leads to destruction. It’s all her fault. It’s all her fault. Aaja unclenches her fists and watches pearls of blood trickle down her arms. Her mind flashes back to memories of her own death. The most recent one hangs heavily on her conscious, but the older ones are painful as well. She’s died so many times and she remembers it all. The weight of the memories begin to overwhelm the already anxious dragon. It’s too much. It’s far too much and it’s all her fault. Aaja hastily wipes the blood off of her arms and burrows deep into her cushions. The familiar cold and the weight of the soft pillows bring her comfort. Pulling herself into a tiny ball in an effort to hide, Aaja attempts to calm her frantic mind. She hopes no one comes into her chambers. She can’t do anything for them. She’s useless. She isn’t like the others. They all had such good lives. They were and still are useful. Aaja lets out a scream of frustration. She can’t do anything. She’s so useless. She can’t even help Alapha and Tome. Her friends, who need her, and she can’t do anything for them. The memories keep piling up. They threaten to crush her and destroy her fragile mind. She wants to help. She has to help. She has to be useful. Carefully, Aaja pulls herself from the cushions and into the open air. She feels cooler now. The threat of combustion has certainly subsided, for now. She rubs her palms on the cool cushions, hoping to stop the throbbing caused by her own talons. She has to do something to help. She has to at least try. Cautiously, Aaja creeps out of her chambers. The outside is unpleasant and unfamiliar. Deep breath in, deep breath out. Surely, she can make it to Alapha’s chambers before anything bad happens. Just one more beat of the wings, just one more step. It’s just down the hall a little further. Almost there. Aaja carefully knocks on Alapha’s door. Her burnt and calloused talons ache slightly from the small effort. Alapha opens the door and glares at Aaja. The arcane dragon attempts to close the door, but Aaja manages to get a foot in. She forces her way in, anxious to help Alapha. Truth be told, Aaja still feels horrible about telling Alapha that her fiance left her at the altar and only wishes to help her to know more. More than anything she wants to be helpful, right her wrongs, and help someone. She desperately hopes to get a friend out of it as well, but based on how Alapha looks at her and sneers at her, Aaja fears what she must do. Perfection is required to mend what Aaja destroyed between them. Aaja begins babbling. She trips over her words and stammers as she tries to explain to Alapha why she’s there. She just wants to help, she really does. It was all her fault that the two aren’t friends and she wants to fix it. She wants to make all well. She has to fix what she did. She needs peace from this horrible regret and this weight on her chest. [i]Selfish.[/i] Aaja is stunned. The first word Alapha spoke to her. Alapha refuses to say more and returns to where she was, content on ignoring Aaja. Was Aaja selfish? She just wanted to help; how could that be selfish? She just wanted to help. But she only wanted to help so she wouldn’t feel so guilty. She merely wanted to be free of the pain in her head. Was that so selfish? Yes. Deep down, Aaja knew it was. Her desire to help Alapha was selfish one. Aaja stared at Alapha, teary eyed. Her guilts and regret began piling in her mind again. They didn’t stop coming. It was like a relentless river battering a rocky shore. Her scales were becoming painfully hot. A fire burned in her chest. Everything ached. She tried to get out, but to no avail. All the pain and suffering burst out of her in a fiery explosion. The tongues of flame licked the walls, destroying the chambers. Ash and scorch marks covered everything. Before Alapha could yell at her, Aaja fled. She just wanted to help. She didn’t mean to combust. She wanted to help. She wanted to be useful. It was all her fault. It was always her fault. Aaja slammed her chamber door shut behind her and burrowed into her cushions. They cooled her scales, but not her blistering thoughts. She just wanted to help. It happened every time. She so desperately wanted to help, but it always blew up in her face. She truly was destined for nothing. She ended her family line, destroyed friendships, and brought destruction to all around her. She was hopeless, helpless, and worthless. It’s all her fault. It’s all her fault. It’s always her fault.[/quote] Word Count: 1005
@Spooner

i finally finished!! sorry it took so long! my classes had me really busy these past few days. if you want anything revised, changed, or edited, let me know and i'll take care of it!
Aaja wrote:
Aaja remembers. Despite wishing and pleading to forget, she remembers. The memories and regrets pile up in her head like sand in an hourglass. She watches them endlessly, replaying them over and over in her mind. She could have done better; she could have been better. It’s all her fault. It’s all her fault and she can never let it happen again. The memories surface again and again. They become like a blizzard of thoughts and emotions. Aaja’s scales begin to heat up and burn. She’s burning from the inside out.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

The cool fabric of Aaja’s cushions soothes her burning scales. She can’t think of all that right now. There is work to be done. She must focus on the tasks at hand. There is work to be done. She can be of no help if she’s mired by her thoughts.

Not like she can help anyways. Aaja clenches her tiny hands in fists, digging her talons into her palms. Everything she does is pointless. She can’t help anyone. Every time she tries, it leads to destruction. It’s all her fault. It’s all her fault.

Aaja unclenches her fists and watches pearls of blood trickle down her arms. Her mind flashes back to memories of her own death. The most recent one hangs heavily on her conscious, but the older ones are painful as well. She’s died so many times and she remembers it all. The weight of the memories begin to overwhelm the already anxious dragon. It’s too much. It’s far too much and it’s all her fault.

Aaja hastily wipes the blood off of her arms and burrows deep into her cushions. The familiar cold and the weight of the soft pillows bring her comfort. Pulling herself into a tiny ball in an effort to hide, Aaja attempts to calm her frantic mind. She hopes no one comes into her chambers. She can’t do anything for them. She’s useless. She isn’t like the others. They all had such good lives. They were and still are useful.

Aaja lets out a scream of frustration. She can’t do anything. She’s so useless. She can’t even help Alapha and Tome. Her friends, who need her, and she can’t do anything for them. The memories keep piling up. They threaten to crush her and destroy her fragile mind. She wants to help. She has to help. She has to be useful.

Carefully, Aaja pulls herself from the cushions and into the open air. She feels cooler now. The threat of combustion has certainly subsided, for now. She rubs her palms on the cool cushions, hoping to stop the throbbing caused by her own talons. She has to do something to help. She has to at least try.

Cautiously, Aaja creeps out of her chambers. The outside is unpleasant and unfamiliar.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

Surely, she can make it to Alapha’s chambers before anything bad happens. Just one more beat of the wings, just one more step. It’s just down the hall a little further. Almost there. Aaja carefully knocks on Alapha’s door. Her burnt and calloused talons ache slightly from the small effort. Alapha opens the door and glares at Aaja. The arcane dragon attempts to close the door, but Aaja manages to get a foot in. She forces her way in, anxious to help Alapha.

Truth be told, Aaja still feels horrible about telling Alapha that her fiance left her at the altar and only wishes to help her to know more. More than anything she wants to be helpful, right her wrongs, and help someone. She desperately hopes to get a friend out of it as well, but based on how Alapha looks at her and sneers at her, Aaja fears what she must do. Perfection is required to mend what Aaja destroyed between them.

Aaja begins babbling. She trips over her words and stammers as she tries to explain to Alapha why she’s there. She just wants to help, she really does. It was all her fault that the two aren’t friends and she wants to fix it. She wants to make all well. She has to fix what she did. She needs peace from this horrible regret and this weight on her chest.

Selfish.

Aaja is stunned. The first word Alapha spoke to her. Alapha refuses to say more and returns to where she was, content on ignoring Aaja. Was Aaja selfish? She just wanted to help; how could that be selfish? She just wanted to help.

But she only wanted to help so she wouldn’t feel so guilty. She merely wanted to be free of the pain in her head. Was that so selfish?

Yes. Deep down, Aaja knew it was. Her desire to help Alapha was selfish one.

Aaja stared at Alapha, teary eyed. Her guilts and regret began piling in her mind again. They didn’t stop coming. It was like a relentless river battering a rocky shore. Her scales were becoming painfully hot. A fire burned in her chest. Everything ached. She tried to get out, but to no avail. All the pain and suffering burst out of her in a fiery explosion. The tongues of flame licked the walls, destroying the chambers. Ash and scorch marks covered everything.

Before Alapha could yell at her, Aaja fled. She just wanted to help. She didn’t mean to combust. She wanted to help. She wanted to be useful. It was all her fault. It was always her fault.

Aaja slammed her chamber door shut behind her and burrowed into her cushions. They cooled her scales, but not her blistering thoughts. She just wanted to help. It happened every time. She so desperately wanted to help, but it always blew up in her face. She truly was destined for nothing. She ended her family line, destroyed friendships, and brought destruction to all around her. She was hopeless, helpless, and worthless. It’s all her fault. It’s all her fault. It’s always her fault.

Word Count: 1005
pixilart-drawing.png
1 2 3 4