Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Offering USD for Art
1 2
I am seeking art of two of my dragons. I can offer USD, gems, and treasure. In your post, please include who you would be interested in drawing, prices, and examples. The first dragon is Church. For him I am seeking HQ pieces and lots of detail is loved. His accent must be included in the art. His looks are more of a spiral mixed with a wildclaw and with scales like that of the shiny bush viper. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9038314][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/90384/9038314_350.png[/img][/url] The second dragon I am only seeking monochrome pieces for (black, white, grey). She is a scatter project, but I still wish to spoil her. The smirch gene is to be ignored since that is only to see her tertiary color as I scatter. The cutlass is optional, but I would appreciate her having the rest of her apparel in any art. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66370752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663708/66370752_350.png[/img][/url]
I am seeking art of two of my dragons. I can offer USD, gems, and treasure. In your post, please include who you would be interested in drawing, prices, and examples.

The first dragon is Church. For him I am seeking HQ pieces and lots of detail is loved. His accent must be included in the art. His looks are more of a spiral mixed with a wildclaw and with scales like that of the shiny bush viper.
9038314_350.png

The second dragon I am only seeking monochrome pieces for (black, white, grey). She is a scatter project, but I still wish to spoil her. The smirch gene is to be ignored since that is only to see her tertiary color as I scatter. The cutlass is optional, but I would appreciate her having the rest of her apparel in any art.
66370752_350.png
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm

Hello! I'd love to draw either of your dragons for you! Some examples of my work can be seen on my weebly page [HERE]

I've done many detailed pieces of FR dragons, and have some samples there that you can check out! I can do 2D and 3D art.

If interested, just send me a message. Thanks for your time!
@Icystorm

Hello! I'd love to draw either of your dragons for you! Some examples of my work can be seen on my weebly page [HERE]

I've done many detailed pieces of FR dragons, and have some samples there that you can check out! I can do 2D and 3D art.

If interested, just send me a message. Thanks for your time!
nZNOy7X.gif
@Icystorm Hiya! I'd be down to draw either of them ^^ Here's some dragon examples. I have a bunch more dragon creature examples in my comms shop (link in signature) if you're interested! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/eb597d4e7e2e5162419b228a2c1f00b6/c0cd969a8965507b-b6/s2048x3072/41221107eea2162094d05670c1e1a7999706c168.jpg[/img]
@Icystorm

Hiya! I'd be down to draw either of them ^^ Here's some dragon examples. I have a bunch more dragon creature examples in my comms shop (link in signature) if you're interested!

41221107eea2162094d05670c1e1a7999706c168.jpg
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@Icystorm I have to admit that Church is a really pretty dragon, so I'd love to do some art of him! I actually do a detailed headshot that goes for $15, here's what that looks like: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/1512f5e5a91e5972ec074930718fc942/6f7b4e46fe128b0a-16/s1280x1920/5ef9240c7461efa4febccfc740189c73b3aeb2c3.png[/img] For something more polished I could do that for $30 :^) here's an example [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/ba972f6f741facdadd34016bd0080b07/b8d2aa27bc77b301-d0/s1280x1920/1f4744a8b68e0782d788010021424414d29f4231.png[/img]
@Icystorm I have to admit that Church is a really pretty dragon, so I'd love to do some art of him!

I actually do a detailed headshot that goes for $15, here's what that looks like:
5ef9240c7461efa4febccfc740189c73b3aeb2c3.png
For something more polished I could do that for $30 :^) here's an example
1f4744a8b68e0782d788010021424414d29f4231.png
@icystorm
i'd be interested in drawing something for onepiece! ^^ you can find examples in my art shop, and i'd be looking for gems/treasure (w/ prices starting at 500g/500kt) as opposed to USD :>
@icystorm
i'd be interested in drawing something for onepiece! ^^ you can find examples in my art shop, and i'd be looking for gems/treasure (w/ prices starting at 500g/500kt) as opposed to USD :>
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
Good morning! I'd definitely be interested in doing some art for both of these dragons. Stained glass is my specialty, which can definitely have a lot of detail. You can visit my shop [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2961601]here[/url], where you can find more examples and the pricing menu, but for now I'll leave you with some examples of my most recent pieces. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LdkGv7w.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/GBscUKl.png[/img]
Good morning! I'd definitely be interested in doing some art for both of these dragons. Stained glass is my specialty, which can definitely have a lot of detail. You can visit my shop here, where you can find more examples and the pricing menu, but for now I'll leave you with some examples of my most recent pieces.

LdkGv7w.pngGBscUKl.png

Saint's Stamp Stop
Sorneith Culinary Society
Stained Glass Shop

They/Them
Please be patient with me, I'm chronically ill, and it causes fatigue and pain - response time will vary!
@Icystorm
heyo Id be interested in working with either of the dragons, though the scatter one would definitely be cheaper than the other one. You can get an overview of my art here and here - some extra dragon art here, here and some cheap doodles here
Prices would roughly start at 12 usd for a bust
@Icystorm
heyo Id be interested in working with either of the dragons, though the scatter one would definitely be cheaper than the other one. You can get an overview of my art here and here - some extra dragon art here, here and some cheap doodles here
Prices would roughly start at 12 usd for a bust
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Sorry for the late reply. Life got busy and then I thought it would be best to wait for a commission of Church someone was finishing so I have a bit of a reference other than the FR dragon.

@Cydroud
Your art is so cute! It is not what I am looking for right now, but I hope to have a more fitting dragon in the future.

@StormCaleum
While looking through your art shop, I had to force myself not to go for one of my humans. They have enough art, but your human art is so good! The dragon art is equally as good. Church doesn't look fully like a Wildclaw. He is best described as a mix between a wildclaw and spiral with scales like the spiny bush viper. Here is how another artist drew him. He would not have to look exactly like that of course. Would you still be interested in drawing him? I'm still debating on art right now, but I figured I would ask everyone who posted since the example image might make him a bit more challenging.

@simplyNefarious
That first picture is very spooky, but your art is not what I am looking for right now. I do wish I had an anthro character though, because that more polished piece is gorgeous!

@zihui
If you would be ok with drawing her either in black and white or a rainbow of colors, I would love to commission you. :D

@Sifa
Those are amazing! I would especially love to get one for Church. His looks are a little different and complex since he is a bit more snake-like than an actual wildclaw, but I would love to work with you to simplify him to get a stained glass piece.

@Hikumi
How much would a piece like this cost?
Sorry for the late reply. Life got busy and then I thought it would be best to wait for a commission of Church someone was finishing so I have a bit of a reference other than the FR dragon.

@Cydroud
Your art is so cute! It is not what I am looking for right now, but I hope to have a more fitting dragon in the future.

@StormCaleum
While looking through your art shop, I had to force myself not to go for one of my humans. They have enough art, but your human art is so good! The dragon art is equally as good. Church doesn't look fully like a Wildclaw. He is best described as a mix between a wildclaw and spiral with scales like the spiny bush viper. Here is how another artist drew him. He would not have to look exactly like that of course. Would you still be interested in drawing him? I'm still debating on art right now, but I figured I would ask everyone who posted since the example image might make him a bit more challenging.

@simplyNefarious
That first picture is very spooky, but your art is not what I am looking for right now. I do wish I had an anthro character though, because that more polished piece is gorgeous!

@zihui
If you would be ok with drawing her either in black and white or a rainbow of colors, I would love to commission you. :D

@Sifa
Those are amazing! I would especially love to get one for Church. His looks are a little different and complex since he is a bit more snake-like than an actual wildclaw, but I would love to work with you to simplify him to get a stained glass piece.

@Hikumi
How much would a piece like this cost?
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm
Roughly 18-20 usd for the noc and 25 usd for the WC! (Including the apparel/accent)
Also a random detail: these are pieces more often with limited palettes: if you want a greyscale of the noc the good thing is I can give you that + a couple versions with different palettes
@Icystorm
Roughly 18-20 usd for the noc and 25 usd for the WC! (Including the apparel/accent)
Also a random detail: these are pieces more often with limited palettes: if you want a greyscale of the noc the good thing is I can give you that + a couple versions with different palettes
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@icystorm
oh i'd definitely be okay with drawing her in b/w! feel free to fill in the commission form in my shop and i'll get back to you in a bit since i'm about to go out :"D

also onepiece seems to have changed colours since i last saw her?? (if im just imagining things then dw about this pftaha) it doesn't make a huge difference since the piece would be in black and white but if you have a preference for which version i should use as a reference lmk since that could impact how dark/light i colour her :O
@icystorm
oh i'd definitely be okay with drawing her in b/w! feel free to fill in the commission form in my shop and i'll get back to you in a bit since i'm about to go out :"D

also onepiece seems to have changed colours since i last saw her?? (if im just imagining things then dw about this pftaha) it doesn't make a huge difference since the piece would be in black and white but if you have a preference for which version i should use as a reference lmk since that could impact how dark/light i colour her :O
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
1 2