Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Naunuko's misc 10g/kt art [open]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Amilia
yep! this one 66205620

Though it might take me a little while because In the meantime I am still out of lair space despite trying everything to sell my dragons on sale. because free isn't working either and I end up waiting days just for one to be sold unfortunately.
@Amilia
yep! this one 66205620

Though it might take me a little while because In the meantime I am still out of lair space despite trying everything to sell my dragons on sale. because free isn't working either and I end up waiting days just for one to be sold unfortunately.
>>Misc Art shopClematis.png Lightmatter.gif
Yeah, a big part of selling dragons is admitting defeat and selling for fodder price.

Message me when you have space.
Yeah, a big part of selling dragons is admitting defeat and selling for fodder price.

Message me when you have space.
@denimlich
Just making sure-
Do you want me to draw their arms or not? I’m gonna be working on it next so I’d like to know in advance. I hope you are having a good day :)
@denimlich
Just making sure-
Do you want me to draw their arms or not? I’m gonna be working on it next so I’d like to know in advance. I hope you are having a good day :)
Oh, ty for checking! please do draw their arms
Oh, ty for checking! please do draw their arms
@Dwarfcichlidlvr
@Amilia

Just doing some renovations to the shop and I would like to know if either of you would like to try out the new review system I set up :) Its detailed on the third page on how to do it, but it is not required, and its only a request. if you don't want to, then that's alright, and I hope you have a nice rest of your day
@Dwarfcichlidlvr
@Amilia

Just doing some renovations to the shop and I would like to know if either of you would like to try out the new review system I set up :) Its detailed on the third page on how to do it, but it is not required, and its only a request. if you don't want to, then that's alright, and I hope you have a nice rest of your day
@Kilonian Here is the art as requested :) I know the colors are a little off, its just because I mixed up two of my markers with similar colored caps. I hope its not too bad [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/793778575370092544/798728546293907477/image0.jpg[/img]
@Kilonian
Here is the art as requested :)
I know the colors are a little off, its just because I mixed up two of my markers with similar colored caps. I hope its not too bad
image0.jpg
@Naunuko holy crap that is amazing!! thank you so much and I'll definitely be coming back for more art in the future :O
@Naunuko holy crap that is amazing!! thank you so much and I'll definitely be coming back for more art in the future :O
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@Aquadrops I am glad you like it :) It was fun to draw

Just did some renovations to my shop, feel free to leave a review as specified in the third post down. its only an option, you dont need to if you dont want to
@Aquadrops I am glad you like it :) It was fun to draw

Just did some renovations to my shop, feel free to leave a review as specified in the third post down. its only an option, you dont need to if you dont want to
@Naunuko

Rating: 5/5 Stars

The art is gorgeous and I love the pose he's in! The effort and talent is can definitely be seen in the art. I just love it!! The metallic marker for the flowers was the perfect touch and *chefs kiss* just amazing. I can't express how much I love how Elmperor was drawn and colored
@Naunuko

Rating: 5/5 Stars

The art is gorgeous and I love the pose he's in! The effort and talent is can definitely be seen in the art. I just love it!! The metallic marker for the flowers was the perfect touch and *chefs kiss* just amazing. I can't express how much I love how Elmperor was drawn and colored
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
@Aquadrops
Thank you! would you like the art displayed in the review area?
@Aquadrops
Thank you! would you like the art displayed in the review area?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18