Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Naunuko's misc 10g/kt art [open]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hi, could I get a [quote]10.5) Simplified digital fullbody (FR dragons only, comes with color) 100g/150kt[/quote] for this dragon down here please (: (: (: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/724909/72490849_350.png[/img] 150kt right?? do I send all in CR before or after???
Hi, could I get a
Quote:
10.5) Simplified digital fullbody (FR dragons only, comes with color) 100g/150kt
for this dragon down here please (: (: (:

72490849_350.png

150kt right?? do I send all in CR before or after???
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
@TableFlipper470
order is all set, thank you :) I’ll let you know when I finish the artwork.

And to answer your question it’s the first point on the Rules list near the top. Don’t worry about it I’ll just accept the cr after I finish
@TableFlipper470
order is all set, thank you :) I’ll let you know when I finish the artwork.

And to answer your question it’s the first point on the Rules list near the top. Don’t worry about it I’ll just accept the cr after I finish
>>Misc Art shopClematis.png Lightmatter.gif
@OnyxBat
alright. I’ll get started once you send all the references.
@OnyxBat
alright. I’ll get started once you send all the references.
I just edited the post. :)
I just edited the post. :)
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
okay thanks (:
okay thanks (:
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
@Naunuko I saw you have a humanoid example, would you possibly be willing to do a lined bust of this character? https://toyhou.se/5656407.zed
@Naunuko I saw you have a humanoid example, would you possibly be willing to do a lined bust of this character? https://toyhou.se/5656407.zed
81391850_lPcfRLoYcOyNaik.gif81204878_LPNcyowxXq1DCGk.gif
@KittenToys
I don’t mind, though since you are asking on my art shop post I’d like to know whether you want them traditional drawn, or digitally. I’m going by my prices in this specific shop. If you want to ask in the original thread it might be easier but that’s up to you.
@KittenToys
I don’t mind, though since you are asking on my art shop post I’d like to know whether you want them traditional drawn, or digitally. I’m going by my prices in this specific shop. If you want to ask in the original thread it might be easier but that’s up to you.
@Naunuko hey just wanted to see how my art was going could I have updates on it please?
@Naunuko hey just wanted to see how my art was going could I have updates on it please?
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
@TableFlipper470
Yeah. I’ll send it later today with the sketch so you can let me know if it needs any changes.
@TableFlipper470
Yeah. I’ll send it later today with the sketch so you can let me know if it needs any changes.
okay thanks (:
okay thanks (:
zNcyhot.pngcNlQITm.png
NOP5viO.pngLEpJMnn.png
reHWBXk.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
sNuSVZA.pngJ7D1quC.png
N16btBO.pngYMPbu9R.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18