Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NOTN Doodleshop (closed) finishing up !
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DoodleStrudel

Sorry for the wait; I was offline.

Sending eggs now.
@DoodleStrudel

Sorry for the wait; I was offline.

Sending eggs now.
y0YshUu.png
@Shadoo [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555310504177041408/790616354427371520/shadoo_comm.png[/img] finished your comm ! i hope you like it
@Shadoo shadoo_comm.png

finished your comm ! i hope you like it
41.gif Doodle
they/them | +0 FR time | local bug lover
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

@quintillion [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555310504177041408/790618463169019944/quintillion_comm.png[/img] Finished ! I hope you like it
@quintillion
quintillion_comm.png

Finished ! I hope you like it
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

@DoodleStrudel hello, I have a nocturne egg, but I dont like nocturnes much! I will fill out the proper thing in a bit, but I wanted to ask if you would draw canon characters, or if it's just dragons and OCs.
@DoodleStrudel hello, I have a nocturne egg, but I dont like nocturnes much! I will fill out the proper thing in a bit, but I wanted to ask if you would draw canon characters, or if it's just dragons and OCs.
@cosmicgoat
I just draw dragons and ocs^^;;
@cosmicgoat
I just draw dragons and ocs^^;;
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

@Baelfin
sorry for the late response ! It would be 1 extra, Im trying to get my slots cleared out but I'll add you on there as soon as payment is sent

@montromising
yessir ! i will add you asap >:)
@Baelfin
sorry for the late response ! It would be 1 extra, Im trying to get my slots cleared out but I'll add you on there as soon as payment is sent

@montromising
yessir ! i will add you asap >:)
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

@DoodleStrudel

You did an a amazing job my friend will love this!
@DoodleStrudel

You did an a amazing job my friend will love this!
@DoodleStrudel Heyo, I have a question about how the slots work. If I want to order doodles of multiple dragons, can it be in one slot, or is it one dragon per slot? :)
@DoodleStrudel Heyo, I have a question about how the slots work. If I want to order doodles of multiple dragons, can it be in one slot, or is it one dragon per slot? :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@DoodleStrudel -- I remember your NOTN shop from last year and I'm super happy to see your shop open again! I hope that I'll be able to grab a few more slots later before NOTN ends ;o;
Username- Pearlimose
Type of Comm- Tiny Doodle
Reference- Bugaboo
Additional Info- Please draw him as a quadruped and without his cape! One of his eyes is always covered by a shadow no matter how you look at him (it doesn't matter which side)
Payment Type- Eggs
@DoodleStrudel -- I remember your NOTN shop from last year and I'm super happy to see your shop open again! I hope that I'll be able to grab a few more slots later before NOTN ends ;o;
Username- Pearlimose
Type of Comm- Tiny Doodle
Reference- Bugaboo
Additional Info- Please draw him as a quadruped and without his cape! One of his eyes is always covered by a shadow no matter how you look at him (it doesn't matter which side)
Payment Type- Eggs
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@DoodleStrudel Username- Netherlands Type of Comm- Pixel Reference- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=124&tertgene=63&winggene=68&wings=124&auth=f89ad0ee36ab6fb6bc3548df7d2c54d983139ca9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Additional Info- nothing that I can think of! :D here's the scry if you need it: [morphology=1117154] Payment Type- chests
@DoodleStrudel

Username- Netherlands
Type of Comm- Pixel
Reference-
dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=124&tertgene=63&winggene=68&wings=124&auth=f89ad0ee36ab6fb6bc3548df7d2c54d983139ca9&dummyext=prev.png

Additional Info- nothing that I can think of! :D here's the scry if you need it:
WindChime

Payment Type- chests
p3jdzi4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6