Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moonmere Lore (CLOSED for Revamp!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Tacocado4801:000 hhh thats soo good!! haha don't be sorry about that, take your time to complete them! And don't worry, even if your crazy writers block showed in the end, i don't mind at all of that xD, its nice seeing writers go crazy in their own way in stories :3

Will send payment on the way! Sorry i replied so late
@Tacocado4801:000 hhh thats soo good!! haha don't be sorry about that, take your time to complete them! And don't worry, even if your crazy writers block showed in the end, i don't mind at all of that xD, its nice seeing writers go crazy in their own way in stories :3

Will send payment on the way! Sorry i replied so late
DsxQuES.gif 3txKTnA.gif 779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
@Tacocado4801 Link to Dragon: Selene [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64815898][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648159/64815898_350.png[/img][/url] What you're looking for : lore/backstory Are you alright with me using your dragon as an example for this shop?:sure Dragon personality: well, she’s witchborne (lore lineage) and her card is the high priestess, (for more about the witchborne see link in bio), I would think she would be somewhat of a wise dragon Any other details you want me to include, specifically?: not necessarily include, but if the moon she was born under and flight also can influence her personality and abilities . She also has siblings and parents, most with lore.(she actually has a bit of starter relating to them in her bio.) the witchborne lineage also has a lore book. If you would like her to befriend or socialize with anyone else in my clan just let me know. Oh, she’s also a tainted vampire (link in bio) , but I would like to think she’s found way to keep from hurting anyone
@Tacocado4801

Link to Dragon: Selene
64815898_350.png
What you're looking for : lore/backstory
Are you alright with me using your dragon as an example for this shop?:sure
Dragon personality: well, she’s witchborne (lore lineage) and her card is the high priestess, (for more about the witchborne see link in bio), I would think she would be somewhat of a wise dragon
Any other details you want me to include, specifically?: not necessarily include, but if the moon she was born under and flight also can influence her personality and abilities . She also has siblings and parents, most with lore.(she actually has a bit of starter relating to them in her bio.) the witchborne lineage also has a lore book. If you would like her to befriend or socialize with anyone else in my clan just let me know. Oh, she’s also a tainted vampire (link in bio) , but I would like to think she’s found way to keep from hurting anyone
L9rA9OI.png
Bump! ^
Bump! ^
DOAR6fF.png

PWYW Lore at Moonmere!
[Click Here!]
OKjyyyM.png
PRICTGJ.png
OETsgJU.png
oK2VVlE.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
cutkr0S.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
mwkzu0Q.png
EiPW4qT.png
Bump! ^
Bump! ^
DOAR6fF.png

PWYW Lore at Moonmere!
[Click Here!]
OKjyyyM.png
PRICTGJ.png
OETsgJU.png
oK2VVlE.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
cutkr0S.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
mwkzu0Q.png
EiPW4qT.png
^Bump!
^Bump!
DOAR6fF.png

PWYW Lore at Moonmere!
[Click Here!]
OKjyyyM.png
PRICTGJ.png
OETsgJU.png
oK2VVlE.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
cutkr0S.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
mwkzu0Q.png
EiPW4qT.png
@Tacocado4801 Hey there! Gonna commission another lore from you, and this time it's probably going to be a little romantic haha Link to Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60977192][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609772/60977192_350.png[/img][/url] What you're looking for (Story/Lore/Backstory): A Story, about her and her role in the clan. She was a medic in the clan, so whenever a dragon was injured she was on for the help. She is also a watcher to see if there was any sort of problems coming for the village, such as natural disasters and/or threats. She is also known for a "Phycologist" in the village, since she always help people who were in need of mental support, well at least [i]try[/i] to be supportive. Right now she was thinking of someone, someone that couldn't get off her mind, someone that makes her belly to have butterflies, someone that makes her heart pump fast. Here's the dragon that make her go a 1000miles per hour: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59829875][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/598299/59829875_350.png[/img][/url] (There is some lore in its bio that i wrote, so if ye wanna check that out to get more information, go ahead! :3) Are you alright with me using your dragon as an example for this shop?: Of course! Dragon personality: Kind, Brave but a little fragile. Has a heart made out of gold, though most people in the village doesnt like her cause of her appearance of multiple eyes on her body. But she is actually a soft gurl inside and out. Any other details you want me to include, specifically?: None! You can go however crazy as you like! ___________________________________________________________________ I hope your fine with writing on this one, i can always change the dragon if your not comfortable with it!
@Tacocado4801 Hey there! Gonna commission another lore from you, and this time it's probably going to be a little romantic haha

Link to Dragon:
60977192_350.png
What you're looking for (Story/Lore/Backstory):
A Story, about her and her role in the clan.

She was a medic in the clan, so whenever a dragon was injured she was on for the help. She is also a watcher to see if there was any sort of problems coming for the village, such as natural disasters and/or threats.

She is also known for a "Phycologist" in the village, since she always help people who were in need of mental support, well at least try to be supportive.

Right now she was thinking of someone, someone that couldn't get off her mind, someone that makes her belly to have butterflies, someone that makes her heart pump fast.

Here's the dragon that make her go a 1000miles per hour:
59829875_350.png
(There is some lore in its bio that i wrote, so if ye wanna check that out to get more information, go ahead! :3)

Are you alright with me using your dragon as an example for this shop?:
Of course!

Dragon personality:
Kind, Brave but a little fragile. Has a heart made out of gold, though most people in the village doesnt like her cause of her appearance of multiple eyes on her body. But she is actually a soft gurl inside and out.

Any other details you want me to include, specifically?:
None! You can go however crazy as you like!

I hope your fine with writing on this one, i can always change the dragon if your not comfortable with it!
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
Bump!
Bump!
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
@itsranningtacos Hi, Welcome back to Moonmere! Sorry I took so long to get back to you, I'll add your order to the top of the list :D
@itsranningtacos Hi, Welcome back to Moonmere! Sorry I took so long to get back to you, I'll add your order to the top of the list :D
DOAR6fF.png

PWYW Lore at Moonmere!
[Click Here!]
OKjyyyM.png
PRICTGJ.png
OETsgJU.png
oK2VVlE.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
cutkr0S.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
mwkzu0Q.png
EiPW4qT.png
@Tacocado4801 [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] Candor [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46281766][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/462818/46281766_350.png[/img][/url] [b]What you're looking for (Story/Lore/Backstory):[/b] [b]Are you alright with me using your dragon as an example for this shop?:[/b] Yep! [b]Dragon personality:[/b] Think army veteran. He always struck me as a gruff, taciturn, honorable and serious dragon, a bit like from Stannis from GoT, and never really cracks a smile. He is an older dragon, mostly likely in his 50s, still fit and able. He is formidable and fearless, most likely a Captain or General or an Officer of some sort. There is not much yet, but however, since he is an Ice Dragon, I believe that he would have spent the large majority of his years in the Fortress of Ends and the surrounding Cloudscrape Crags under the service of the IceWarden. I imagine it to be very similar to the Nights Watch in Game of Thrones. Candor served in the place of the Gaolers before they came back, overseeing, keeping watch and and defending against the monsters in the Ice Fields and the Shade. He works a lot both in the Fortress and in the Field, and when it comes to battle or containment he can be found on the frontlines in the thick of it. When it comes to his fellow service dragons he will defend them to the last but he does not take being betrayed lightly. [b]Any other details you want me to include, specifically?:[/b] Not really, but this is before he joined the present clan and met the rest of my dragons. He is one of my first dragons when I originally joined. Very recently I came across Urdr in an old dragon sales thread. Seeing that she is also from Ice and looks similar to him, I had to buy her straight away. Her connection to Candor is that they were friends and compatriots, both serving under the IceWarden when they were much younger. At some point they get separated (this will be for another lore project) and they do not see each other again until much later, closer to present day. In my mind she is the equivalent of a Heavy Scout/Light "Infantry" or, in the Nights Watch terms, a Ranger, whereas Candor is a lot more heavy duty. They compliment each other quite well. Urdr has a dry sense of humor and is the only one that can get him to smile with the wisecracks she comes up with. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23148620][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/231487/23148620_350.png[/img][/url]
@Tacocado4801

Link to Dragon: Candor
46281766_350.png
What you're looking for (Story/Lore/Backstory):
Are you alright with me using your dragon as an example for this shop?: Yep!

Dragon personality: Think army veteran. He always struck me as a gruff, taciturn, honorable and serious dragon, a bit like from Stannis from GoT, and never really cracks a smile. He is an older dragon, mostly likely in his 50s, still fit and able. He is formidable and fearless, most likely a Captain or General or an Officer of some sort. There is not much yet, but however, since he is an Ice Dragon, I believe that he would have spent the large majority of his years in the Fortress of Ends and the surrounding Cloudscrape Crags under the service of the IceWarden. I imagine it to be very similar to the Nights Watch in Game of Thrones. Candor served in the place of the Gaolers before they came back, overseeing, keeping watch and and defending against the monsters in the Ice Fields and the Shade. He works a lot both in the Fortress and in the Field, and when it comes to battle or containment he can be found on the frontlines in the thick of it. When it comes to his fellow service dragons he will defend them to the last but he does not take being betrayed lightly.

Any other details you want me to include, specifically?:

Not really, but this is before he joined the present clan and met the rest of my dragons.

He is one of my first dragons when I originally joined. Very recently I came across
Urdr in an old dragon sales thread. Seeing that she is also from Ice and looks similar to him, I had to buy her straight away. Her connection to Candor is that they were friends and compatriots, both serving under the IceWarden when they were much younger. At some point they get separated (this will be for another lore project) and they do not see each other again until much later, closer to present day.

In my mind she is the equivalent of a Heavy Scout/Light "Infantry" or, in the Nights Watch terms, a Ranger, whereas Candor is a lot more heavy duty. They compliment each other quite well. Urdr has a dry sense of humor and is the only one that can get him to smile with the wisecracks she comes up with.
23148620_350.png

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Tynethyne Hey!! Welcome back to Moonmere! Just to make sure, you're looking for a story set before Candor joined your clan- So a backstory type deal? And would you prefer to be more broad and cover more, or more focused on a single event? I'll add you to the list btw!
@Tynethyne Hey!! Welcome back to Moonmere! Just to make sure, you're looking for a story set before Candor joined your clan- So a backstory type deal? And would you prefer to be more broad and cover more, or more focused on a single event? I'll add you to the list btw!
DOAR6fF.png

PWYW Lore at Moonmere!
[Click Here!]
OKjyyyM.png
PRICTGJ.png
OETsgJU.png
oK2VVlE.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
cutkr0S.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
mwkzu0Q.png