Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moonmere Lore (CLOSED for Revamp!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Cloneraid

Story for Darkshadow- "The Most Important Job"

Guarding. It's something that was almost second nature to Darkshadow at this point. He'd lost track of how long he'd been defending his clan, lost track of how long he'd been working on the outskirts of their territory to protect all who resided within. It's an important job that often ended up overlooked in the grand scheme of things, when perhaps a gathering team came back clutching an unhatched egg from some far off land in their claws. When a coliseum team returned injured, and was doted on by the rest of the clan.

Darkshadow had long ago decided that he didn't particularly care. He knew that his job was important. He'd scared off wandering loners before, rearing up on his legs, drawing his sword, bearing his teeth and spreading out his wings to their full length. If that alone wasn't enough to intimidate someone enough for them to leave him and his clan be, then his actual skill in combat usually did the trick. He was proud of what he'd accomplished, and needed no outside praise to retain that pride.

It was a dark evening in the Foxfire Bramble, with rain falling cold against his scales. Tonight, nothing seemed to be going wrong- Common, but still notable in the long run. That is, until a loud crash against the tree alerted Darkshadow to something else's presence. He took a moment, to listen for any more noise, before taking the initiative and walking to where he'd heard the sound.

Laying under a tree, her head ducked into her hands as she rubbed at a forming welt on her temple, was a small Fae dragon. She was currently bundled up around herself, her wings shielding her body. Mostly dark gray tones, with hints of purple in her wings, besides where the shimmer fell- The light colourless shimmer. The most notable feature of her appearance, however, were her eyes- light blue, and glazed over in such a way that.. She looked unseeing. As he approached her, her ears tilted in his direction, her fins lowering against the side of her, expressing fear beyond all else. There was no aggression in the way she held herself, and yet Darkshadow felt no pity for her as he drew his blade.

Darkshadow felt the growing urge to check his own head- to make sure he wasn't injured like she was as his sword found it's rightful place, rested comfortably in his hand. The sound of metal being drawn seemed to alert the fae, who spread her wings wide in fear, with her fins flaring up wide.

"Wait! Wait, please- I don't know where I am, I'm lost, please.." She said, raising her voice- Such whining made her sound like a hatchling, he thought- no matter. He hadn't asked for an explanation as to why she was here, he'd simply been prepared to make her no longer an issue. However, Some odd sense of pity overtook him, and he let his blade fall back into the sheath.

"Go. Now." He said, his voice gruff as he commanded she go. The Fae hesitated, before she turned tail, starting to walk- Entirely in the direction of his clan. Duty bound to protect it beyond all costs, Darkshadow stepped in front of her. "No. That's wrong. You're to leave immediately."

The Fae looked up- though her gaze landed slightly to the left of his face. "..Please. Let me stay with your clan.. I hear others, I promise- I'll be of no harm to them. I'll leave as soon as the storm passes.. I-"

She wouldn't get the chance to finish. Lightning flashes, illuminating the area, followed by the sharp cry of thunder, and in that moment Darkshadow had already made his choice.

"No." He said simply, with his voice as sharp as his blade and as harsh as a winter's night in the Icewarden's Domain. The smaller dragon flinched and shrunk away from him, before turning and spreading her wings, lifting into flight and fleeing from him.

As soon as the blind dragon was gone, Darkshadow allowed himself to relax, even if it was just slightly. That could have been dangerous- and he's happy no other members of his clan had witnessed what could be perceived as a cruel act, showing he lacked pity or empathy. But that wasn't the case.

He was simply doing his job. The most important job of all. Keeping his clan, his family, safe. And if a couple other dragons suffer because of that.. Well. So be it, he supposed.

Hi!! I'm so sorry this took so long, I've had serious writer's block!! Regardless of time (And I hope you forgive me for that!!), I'm pretty happy with how this came out!! Let me know if there's anything you'd like edited or changed and I'll be sure to hop right on that!! Take care!
@Cloneraid

Story for Darkshadow- "The Most Important Job"

Guarding. It's something that was almost second nature to Darkshadow at this point. He'd lost track of how long he'd been defending his clan, lost track of how long he'd been working on the outskirts of their territory to protect all who resided within. It's an important job that often ended up overlooked in the grand scheme of things, when perhaps a gathering team came back clutching an unhatched egg from some far off land in their claws. When a coliseum team returned injured, and was doted on by the rest of the clan.

Darkshadow had long ago decided that he didn't particularly care. He knew that his job was important. He'd scared off wandering loners before, rearing up on his legs, drawing his sword, bearing his teeth and spreading out his wings to their full length. If that alone wasn't enough to intimidate someone enough for them to leave him and his clan be, then his actual skill in combat usually did the trick. He was proud of what he'd accomplished, and needed no outside praise to retain that pride.

It was a dark evening in the Foxfire Bramble, with rain falling cold against his scales. Tonight, nothing seemed to be going wrong- Common, but still notable in the long run. That is, until a loud crash against the tree alerted Darkshadow to something else's presence. He took a moment, to listen for any more noise, before taking the initiative and walking to where he'd heard the sound.

Laying under a tree, her head ducked into her hands as she rubbed at a forming welt on her temple, was a small Fae dragon. She was currently bundled up around herself, her wings shielding her body. Mostly dark gray tones, with hints of purple in her wings, besides where the shimmer fell- The light colourless shimmer. The most notable feature of her appearance, however, were her eyes- light blue, and glazed over in such a way that.. She looked unseeing. As he approached her, her ears tilted in his direction, her fins lowering against the side of her, expressing fear beyond all else. There was no aggression in the way she held herself, and yet Darkshadow felt no pity for her as he drew his blade.

Darkshadow felt the growing urge to check his own head- to make sure he wasn't injured like she was as his sword found it's rightful place, rested comfortably in his hand. The sound of metal being drawn seemed to alert the fae, who spread her wings wide in fear, with her fins flaring up wide.

"Wait! Wait, please- I don't know where I am, I'm lost, please.." She said, raising her voice- Such whining made her sound like a hatchling, he thought- no matter. He hadn't asked for an explanation as to why she was here, he'd simply been prepared to make her no longer an issue. However, Some odd sense of pity overtook him, and he let his blade fall back into the sheath.

"Go. Now." He said, his voice gruff as he commanded she go. The Fae hesitated, before she turned tail, starting to walk- Entirely in the direction of his clan. Duty bound to protect it beyond all costs, Darkshadow stepped in front of her. "No. That's wrong. You're to leave immediately."

The Fae looked up- though her gaze landed slightly to the left of his face. "..Please. Let me stay with your clan.. I hear others, I promise- I'll be of no harm to them. I'll leave as soon as the storm passes.. I-"

She wouldn't get the chance to finish. Lightning flashes, illuminating the area, followed by the sharp cry of thunder, and in that moment Darkshadow had already made his choice.

"No." He said simply, with his voice as sharp as his blade and as harsh as a winter's night in the Icewarden's Domain. The smaller dragon flinched and shrunk away from him, before turning and spreading her wings, lifting into flight and fleeing from him.

As soon as the blind dragon was gone, Darkshadow allowed himself to relax, even if it was just slightly. That could have been dangerous- and he's happy no other members of his clan had witnessed what could be perceived as a cruel act, showing he lacked pity or empathy. But that wasn't the case.

He was simply doing his job. The most important job of all. Keeping his clan, his family, safe. And if a couple other dragons suffer because of that.. Well. So be it, he supposed.

Hi!! I'm so sorry this took so long, I've had serious writer's block!! Regardless of time (And I hope you forgive me for that!!), I'm pretty happy with how this came out!! Let me know if there's anything you'd like edited or changed and I'll be sure to hop right on that!! Take care!
DOAR6fF.png

PWYW Lore at Moonmere!
[Click Here!]
OKjyyyM.png
PRICTGJ.png
OETsgJU.png
oK2VVlE.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
cutkr0S.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
mwkzu0Q.png
EiPW4qT.png
@Boop707- Aaaack, Sorry to ping you *days later* with no story, I just have a quick question!! Is this deity going to stay Unnamed, or would you prefer that I just not use any proper pronoun to refer to him?
@Boop707- Aaaack, Sorry to ping you *days later* with no story, I just have a quick question!! Is this deity going to stay Unnamed, or would you prefer that I just not use any proper pronoun to refer to him?
DOAR6fF.png

PWYW Lore at Moonmere!
[Click Here!]
OKjyyyM.png
PRICTGJ.png
OETsgJU.png
oK2VVlE.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
cutkr0S.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
mwkzu0Q.png
EiPW4qT.png
@Tacocado4801
I love it!! thank you so much!
@Tacocado4801
I love it!! thank you so much!
7568.png
- FR Time +3
- She/Her
@Tacocado4801

Its no problem at all! Take as long as you need :D
As of currently, I think he'll be staying as Unnamed!
@Tacocado4801

Its no problem at all! Take as long as you need :D
As of currently, I think he'll be staying as Unnamed!
rE6JzVU.png
@Tacocado4801 Link to Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59992079][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/599921/59992079_350.png[/img][/url] What you're looking for (Story/Lore/Backstory): story Are you alright with me using your dragon as an example for this shop?: Yes Dragon personality: She's an artist and easy going. She loves joking with her friends and she's kind of adventurous. And elegant? I don't have a very clear idea about her so you can do whatever you like :) Any other details you want me to include, specifically?: she's paired with moonclaw, so maybe a love story? Moonclaw is not very pretty, but very very nice. But since Darksight is pretty, maybe a story about how they attract each other? Still, I don't have a very clear idea, so do whatever you like!! Plus can you link me your Wishlist please?
@Tacocado4801
Link to Dragon:
59992079_350.png
What you're looking for (Story/Lore/Backstory): story
Are you alright with me using your dragon as an example for this shop?: Yes
Dragon personality: She's an artist and easy going. She loves joking with her friends and she's kind of adventurous. And elegant? I don't have a very clear idea about her so you can do whatever you like :)
Any other details you want me to include, specifically?: she's paired with moonclaw, so maybe a love story? Moonclaw is not very pretty, but very very nice. But since Darksight is pretty, maybe a story about how they attract each other?

Still, I don't have a very clear idea, so do whatever you like!! Plus can you link me your Wishlist please?
i am r i ooo not r l ooo
Wishlist
@RIooo sure thing! I love writing romance, But I never know what I'm going to write until I get started!! I've linked my wishlist dragon below, Feel free to give fae a look! Welcome to Moonmere!! [center] vv Faer my Wishlist baby! I think I mention on faer page but i'm really not all too picky??? ? P much anything I get will be met with flapping hands and delighted laughter on my part! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65057494][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/650575/65057494p.png[/img][/url]
@RIooo sure thing! I love writing romance, But I never know what I'm going to write until I get started!! I've linked my wishlist dragon below, Feel free to give fae a look! Welcome to Moonmere!!
vv Faer my Wishlist baby! I think I mention on faer page but i'm really not all too picky??? ? P much anything I get will be met with flapping hands and delighted laughter on my part!
65057494p.png
DOAR6fF.png

PWYW Lore at Moonmere!
[Click Here!]
OKjyyyM.png
PRICTGJ.png
OETsgJU.png
oK2VVlE.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
cutkr0S.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
mwkzu0Q.png
EiPW4qT.png
@Boop707

Story for Unnamed (#64531928)

Time. It's something most living creatures realize- And something most fear. Unstoppable, untrackable force. Unforgiving beyond anything else. The Unnamed Deity was well aware of that. Since the beginning he knew time. The ticking of an unheard clock, unheard to all but him- The timing of the universe as burning sand slipped through the seemingly infinite hourglass of fate.. And who's to stop it? Time only stops when it runs out. He realized this- Even if the mortals and even his fellows among the deities did not know, or did not choose to recognize it.

When he was a younger being, perhaps he felt sympathy. Sympathy for the other beings, who were all so young, and then gone like that, in a blink. But watching patterns repeat, and watching time run out for so many.. Wears away at one's sense of pity, until all that's left is a hollow where it belongs. With that in mind, it's easy to watch, from his actions and perhaps from his appearance, as he shifted. Shifted from being a loving, caring deity- A deity with love, compassion to go around. Who heard the begging cries of mortals and, though he could not supply more, he comforted them with what time they had winding away from them- To... Very much the opposite.

He sat poised, with his tail curled around his forelegs. His unseen eyes boring into the gem on it's tip, watching it. He'd become numb to the ideals of time in his existence, so such simple things as something beautiful no longer sparked that light of joy that it once had. Merely, it depressed him to see something so beautiful. A light blue that glimmered like the ocean in the light above. He knew that time would steal it's beauty. He frowned with that thought- Saddened, but not all too surprised.

He lifted his head slowly at the sound of feet, lightly falling upon the ground approaching him. He was met with the sight of a mortal, nervously trying to make eye contact with him, prevented only by the shadow cast by his skull mask. He knew what this was. A poor creature, here to fall to their knees in front of him. Here to beg. He saw their time, saw it dwindled low. Before the dragon who stood in front of him could even get a word out, he turned away from them, dismissively.

They didn't seem to get it though. They stayed there, speechless at having really found this being, this being who could give them that thing they and most other clueless mortals desired most. More time. He knew that's what they wanted. And thus, his first true act of cruelty. A smile, sick and slow, spread over his face, and he stood, walking to the small creature in front of him, who cowered. A nocturne, they were, a quite basic one too. It sickened him to his very core. Such a simple creature thought it deserved to have more time, when so many far more valuable did not? Pah- He knew better. He knew that what he was to do next was cruel, but he knew, also, that perhaps it would spark some fleeting amusement in him, before it was whisked away from him once again.

He lifted his head, and bellowed out a roar. A horrible sound that echoed around, and then was silent. More silent than anything, more silent than silence. And the nocturne who had been so full of themself to come to him, to beg for something they must have known he wouldn't provide, became nothing more than a few grains of sand, which quickly fell into the bottom of the everlasting hourglass.

The unnamed deity had, perhaps, felt his smile turn to something more real in that moment. Perhaps his heart had fluttered in his chest as he witnessed his own power used in that way. The echo of the nocturne's hope that perhaps they would achieve what they so wanted, and how it had fallen to terror as soon as they realized what was happening.. It rang on. It rang and it rang, but even the bell's tolls fade over distance and time, and unfortunate- so unfortunate- that this thrill passed, too, leaving him once again dull.

He sighed, looking at the place where that pitiful mortal had fallen, before turning away and once again settling onto the ground. He closed his eyes, turning his attention to his once beloved, silly little mortals. He felt the story of his roar, how he had ripped time away from one of them, spreading. He felt the love that had once been given to him turn to fear. That younger version of him shriveled up in horror at what he had become.. But even then.

He'd known that his kindness wouldn't last. Nothing does. Time stops for no one.. Not even time itself.

AAA ok ok it's been FOUR DAYS?? I'm so freaking sorry, but in the end I'm happy with how this came out at least?? As always if there's anything you'd like changed, go ahead and let me know!
@Boop707

Story for Unnamed (#64531928)

Time. It's something most living creatures realize- And something most fear. Unstoppable, untrackable force. Unforgiving beyond anything else. The Unnamed Deity was well aware of that. Since the beginning he knew time. The ticking of an unheard clock, unheard to all but him- The timing of the universe as burning sand slipped through the seemingly infinite hourglass of fate.. And who's to stop it? Time only stops when it runs out. He realized this- Even if the mortals and even his fellows among the deities did not know, or did not choose to recognize it.

When he was a younger being, perhaps he felt sympathy. Sympathy for the other beings, who were all so young, and then gone like that, in a blink. But watching patterns repeat, and watching time run out for so many.. Wears away at one's sense of pity, until all that's left is a hollow where it belongs. With that in mind, it's easy to watch, from his actions and perhaps from his appearance, as he shifted. Shifted from being a loving, caring deity- A deity with love, compassion to go around. Who heard the begging cries of mortals and, though he could not supply more, he comforted them with what time they had winding away from them- To... Very much the opposite.

He sat poised, with his tail curled around his forelegs. His unseen eyes boring into the gem on it's tip, watching it. He'd become numb to the ideals of time in his existence, so such simple things as something beautiful no longer sparked that light of joy that it once had. Merely, it depressed him to see something so beautiful. A light blue that glimmered like the ocean in the light above. He knew that time would steal it's beauty. He frowned with that thought- Saddened, but not all too surprised.

He lifted his head slowly at the sound of feet, lightly falling upon the ground approaching him. He was met with the sight of a mortal, nervously trying to make eye contact with him, prevented only by the shadow cast by his skull mask. He knew what this was. A poor creature, here to fall to their knees in front of him. Here to beg. He saw their time, saw it dwindled low. Before the dragon who stood in front of him could even get a word out, he turned away from them, dismissively.

They didn't seem to get it though. They stayed there, speechless at having really found this being, this being who could give them that thing they and most other clueless mortals desired most. More time. He knew that's what they wanted. And thus, his first true act of cruelty. A smile, sick and slow, spread over his face, and he stood, walking to the small creature in front of him, who cowered. A nocturne, they were, a quite basic one too. It sickened him to his very core. Such a simple creature thought it deserved to have more time, when so many far more valuable did not? Pah- He knew better. He knew that what he was to do next was cruel, but he knew, also, that perhaps it would spark some fleeting amusement in him, before it was whisked away from him once again.

He lifted his head, and bellowed out a roar. A horrible sound that echoed around, and then was silent. More silent than anything, more silent than silence. And the nocturne who had been so full of themself to come to him, to beg for something they must have known he wouldn't provide, became nothing more than a few grains of sand, which quickly fell into the bottom of the everlasting hourglass.

The unnamed deity had, perhaps, felt his smile turn to something more real in that moment. Perhaps his heart had fluttered in his chest as he witnessed his own power used in that way. The echo of the nocturne's hope that perhaps they would achieve what they so wanted, and how it had fallen to terror as soon as they realized what was happening.. It rang on. It rang and it rang, but even the bell's tolls fade over distance and time, and unfortunate- so unfortunate- that this thrill passed, too, leaving him once again dull.

He sighed, looking at the place where that pitiful mortal had fallen, before turning away and once again settling onto the ground. He closed his eyes, turning his attention to his once beloved, silly little mortals. He felt the story of his roar, how he had ripped time away from one of them, spreading. He felt the love that had once been given to him turn to fear. That younger version of him shriveled up in horror at what he had become.. But even then.

He'd known that his kindness wouldn't last. Nothing does. Time stops for no one.. Not even time itself.

AAA ok ok it's been FOUR DAYS?? I'm so freaking sorry, but in the end I'm happy with how this came out at least?? As always if there's anything you'd like changed, go ahead and let me know!
DOAR6fF.png

PWYW Lore at Moonmere!
[Click Here!]
OKjyyyM.png
PRICTGJ.png
OETsgJU.png
oK2VVlE.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
cutkr0S.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
mwkzu0Q.png
EiPW4qT.png
@Tacocado4801 Moved to Art Sales! The Creative Corner isn't for sales threads. Thanks!
@Tacocado4801 Moved to Art Sales! The Creative Corner isn't for sales threads. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Oh shoot!! I'm so sorry, Thanks for the correction!
@JCStitches Oh shoot!! I'm so sorry, Thanks for the correction!
DOAR6fF.png

PWYW Lore at Moonmere!
[Click Here!]
OKjyyyM.png
PRICTGJ.png
OETsgJU.png
oK2VVlE.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
cutkr0S.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
mwkzu0Q.png
EiPW4qT.png
@Tacocado4801 Link to Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60172738 [img]https://i.imgur.com/tdfYmBN.png[/img] ___________________________________________________________________ What you're looking for (Story/Lore/Backstory): A Story Some info about the dragon: more like how he took care of the lair, how he organized each team accordingly and assigned each security/watch dragon. It also watches the lair to see if anything is off, and if there's dragons who got hurt, he rushes to the scene to help cure the injured dragon. He also welcomes the dragons who were saying in the lair, or just visiting, basicly a role for a leader/commander He also has a fan of 2 womens ( earth and wizard ), who loved him very much. ___________________________________________________________________ Are you alright with me using your dragon as an example for this shop?: Yes! ___________________________________________________________________ Dragon personality: Funny, likes memes and always cheerful and happy. When he has work to do such as organizing and train the teams ___________________________________________________________________ Any other details you want me to include, specifically?: You can include any details you want! I guess the more the better! Idk honestly ;w;
@Tacocado4801

Link to Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60172738
tdfYmBN.png

What you're looking for (Story/Lore/Backstory): A Story

Some info about the dragon:

more like how he took care of the lair, how he organized each team accordingly and assigned each security/watch dragon.

It also watches the lair to see if anything is off, and if there's dragons who got hurt, he rushes to the scene to help cure the injured dragon.

He also welcomes the dragons who were saying in the lair, or just visiting, basicly a role for a leader/commander

He also has a fan of 2 womens ( earth and wizard ), who loved him very much.

Are you alright with me using your dragon as an example for this shop?: Yes!

Dragon personality: Funny, likes memes and always cheerful and happy. When he has work to do such as organizing and train the teams

Any other details you want me to include, specifically?: You can include any details you want! I guess the more the better! Idk honestly ;w;
DsxQuES.gif 3txKTnA.gif 779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10