Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] slug’s art shop
1 2 3 4
[center] Hi, I’m Slug, welcome to my art shop. As my finals got pushed back and other people have gotten interested in my art, I made this thread! Hopefully you all enjoy. [i]First time setting up one of these so please bear with me until I figure this out-[/i] - - - [b]Info before you order:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]My chronic illness currently prevents me from coloring cleanly and I’d rather not give art that’s a lower quality than what a person is paying for. [b]All art will be sketch/lineart until this changes.[/b] [b]You are very much allowed to color the work if you’d like- but you still have to credit me for my end of it.[/b] [*]I only take FRC at the moment. Open to all payment but gems/mixed is preferred. Payment must be sent after the first sketch is sent, progress will not continue until the full amount is sent and accepted. [*]I tend to draw pretty quickly but if you don’t get your commission within 2 weeks you will be refunded- please just ping me if you don’t get it within the first week. [*]I will [b]try[/b] to interpret skins and any apparel. [*] You get sent all images through PM to prevent anyone from trying to steal the work :)! If you lose an artwork file feel free to ask me for it. [/LIST] [center] - - - [b]Examples:[/b] [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/454432706009497610/786382495528255520/image0.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/454432706009497610/787442792632025188/image0.png[/img] - - - [color=transparent]~[/color] [b]Pricing:[/b] [i]You're paying for the time I put in, not just the finished result.[/i] [b]1g:1300t[/b] Sketch - Headshot: 750g / FullBody: 1500g / Extra Character: +700g Lineart - Headshot: 1kg / FullBody: 1750g / Extra Character: +900g Detailed Lineart - Headshot: 1500g / FullBody: 2500g / Extra Character: +1250 Colored: - N/A [b]NOTN UPDATE: I will now take chests and nocturne eggs for their LAH equivalents![/b] at time of edit: Egg - 200g / Chest - 20g [b]Skins and apparel will cost extra[/b] but cost will scale off complexity. For example, simple items like the teardrop set would be like 25g or something. - - - [b]Slots:[/b] - all empty :3! - -
Hi, I’m Slug, welcome to my art shop.
As my finals got pushed back and other people have gotten interested in my art, I made this thread! Hopefully you all enjoy.
First time setting up one of these so please bear with me until I figure this out-
- - -
Info before you order:
  • My chronic illness currently prevents me from coloring cleanly and I’d rather not give art that’s a lower quality than what a person is paying for. All art will be sketch/lineart until this changes.
    You are very much allowed to color the work if you’d like- but you still have to credit me for my end of it.
  • I only take FRC at the moment. Open to all payment but gems/mixed is preferred. Payment must be sent after the first sketch is sent, progress will not continue until the full amount is sent and accepted.
  • I tend to draw pretty quickly but if you don’t get your commission within 2 weeks you will be refunded- please just ping me if you don’t get it within the first week.
  • I will try to interpret skins and any apparel.
  • You get sent all images through PM to prevent anyone from trying to steal the work :)! If you lose an artwork file feel free to ask me for it.
- - -
Examples:
image0.png
image0.png
- - -
~
Pricing:
You're paying for the time I put in, not just the finished result.
1g:1300t

Sketch - Headshot: 750g / FullBody: 1500g / Extra Character: +700g
Lineart - Headshot: 1kg / FullBody: 1750g / Extra Character: +900g
Detailed Lineart - Headshot: 1500g / FullBody: 2500g / Extra Character: +1250
Colored: - N/A

NOTN UPDATE:
I will now take chests and nocturne eggs for their LAH equivalents!

at time of edit: Egg - 200g / Chest - 20g

Skins and apparel will cost extra but cost will scale off complexity. For example, simple items like the teardrop set would be like 25g or something.
- - -
Slots:
- all empty :3!
-
-
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
@Absinthine slug please put me on the pinglist so I can throw money at you when I next have it
@Absinthine slug please put me on the pinglist so I can throw money at you when I next have it
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
Hello! I would love a detailed full body sketch of End here please: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19338352][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/193384/19338352_350.png[/img][/url] Her personality is kind of on the wild side. She's very impulsive and is always ready for a scrap. If you need an extra fee for the apparel let me know and I will include it in my pm if you accept. If you need to simplify anything that should be fine. Also - I'd like to pay in gems! Thank you!!!
Hello! I would love a detailed full body sketch of End here please:

19338352_350.png

Her personality is kind of on the wild side. She's very impulsive and is always ready for a scrap.

If you need an extra fee for the apparel let me know and I will include it in my pm if you accept. If you need to simplify anything that should be fine. Also - I'd like to pay in gems!

Thank you!!!
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
@Ebby172 added!
@Adrenaline I’ll add you on the slot list. The apparel will bump up the price to 2.8kg if that’s ok? If you have any specific looks to End that you want just let me know, I’ll try to send a rough concept sketch either way and you can send the PM then.
@Ebby172 added!
@Adrenaline I’ll add you on the slot list. The apparel will bump up the price to 2.8kg if that’s ok? If you have any specific looks to End that you want just let me know, I’ll try to send a rough concept sketch either way and you can send the PM then.
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
@Absinthine add me to the pinglist please?
@Absinthine add me to the pinglist please?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
@CosmicZeb added!
@CosmicZeb added!
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
@Adrenaline @Ebby172 @CosmicZeb @tomatofriemd

Slots are empty! Bonus bump lol

Edit: also added a FullBody example!
@Adrenaline @Ebby172 @CosmicZeb @tomatofriemd

Slots are empty! Bonus bump lol

Edit: also added a FullBody example!
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
bump [emoji=eclipsed sun size=1]
bump
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
bump again [emoji=spiral sleepy size=1]
bump again
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29172393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/291724/29172393_350.png[/img][/url] May I get a fullbody sketch of this beautiful lady? She’s a bit vain and showy. let me know if there are any other specifications you need :]
29172393_350.png May I get a fullbody sketch of this beautiful lady? She’s a bit vain and showy.

let me know if there are any other specifications you need :]
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
1 2 3 4