Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Busts of stuff~ 17g/kt per bust Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@manaketesilver
Sure! Do you want them facing each other or what pose?
@manaketesilver
Wishlist|| Art shop
@Earthenroot

Thank you! Should I send payment for this one now or would you like it once you finish both?
@Earthenroot

Thank you! Should I send payment for this one now or would you like it once you finish both?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Earthenroot" date="2020-12-10 09:38:04" ] @manaketesilver Sure! Do you want them facing each other or what pose? [/quote] Yeah if possible I'd love for the two to be facing each other! My plans for them can be found in their bios [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65250716]Miseria[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65280290]Gunter[/url]
Earthenroot wrote on 2020-12-10 09:38:04:
@manaketesilver

Yeah if possible I'd love for the two to be facing each other! My plans for them can be found in their bios Miseria and Gunter
@manaketesilver
Oh! I already have a bust of Guntur that I was going to use in the badly draw the dragon above you thread, but it doesn’t have the apparel plan. Do you want me to still use it (it’ll be free of course) or should I draw a new one?
@manaketesilver
Oh! I already have a bust of Guntur that I was going to use in the badly draw the dragon above you thread, but it doesn’t have the apparel plan. Do you want me to still use it (it’ll be free of course) or should I draw a new one?
Wishlist|| Art shop
bump
bump
Wishlist|| Art shop
[quote name="@Bronzewing" date="2020-12-10 11:00:40" ] @/Earthenroot Thank you! Should I send payment for this one now or would you like it once you finish both? [/quote] Whenever you're ready!
@Bronzewing wrote on 2020-12-10 11:00:40:
@/Earthenroot

Whenever you're ready!
Wishlist|| Art shop
[quote name="Earthenroot" date="2020-12-10 17:38:00" ] @manaketesilver Oh! I already have a bust of Guntur that I was going to use in the badly draw the dragon above you thread, but it doesn’t have the apparel plan. Do you want me to still use it (it’ll be free of course) or should I draw a new one? [/quote] If you're alright with drawing him with his apparel that'd be awesome!
Earthenroot wrote on 2020-12-10 17:38:00:
@manaketesilver
If you're alright with drawing him with his apparel that'd be awesome!
@manaketesilver
Okay no problem!
@manaketesilver
Okay no problem!
Wishlist|| Art shop
[quote name="Earthenroot" date="2020-12-10 19:39:51" ] @manaketesilver Okay no problem! [/quote] Should I send my payment now? And if you could could you go by my gene plan for Miseria
Earthenroot wrote on 2020-12-10 19:39:51:
@manaketesilver
Okay no problem!
Should I send my payment now? And if you could could you go by my gene plan for Miseria
@manaketesilver
You can send payment whenever! And yes, i'll go by the plans. (might take some time)
@manaketesilver
You can send payment whenever! And yes, i'll go by the plans. (might take some time)
Wishlist|| Art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15