Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [wanted] hq (lgbt+) humanoid couple art
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
^
^
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
^
^
I've got a shop here with examples if you're interested! I'm totally comfortable drawing lgbtq+ couples and I'm okay with drawing scars, for piercings it depends on what type they are.

Turnaround time will depend on what you're looking for but usually it'd be a 1 - 3 weeks.
I've got a shop here with examples if you're interested! I'm totally comfortable drawing lgbtq+ couples and I'm okay with drawing scars, for piercings it depends on what type they are.

Turnaround time will depend on what you're looking for but usually it'd be a 1 - 3 weeks.
they/he
art
^
^
Hiya! My commissions sheet can be found here. If you're interested in higher quality examples of my art (since they're pretty compressed to fit on the sheet), I can send some.

Turnaround time is variable depending on how many things I'm working on, how many revisions might need to be made, and how generally busy my life is, but I can be done anywhere between a few days and a few weeks. On average though, it shouldn't be more than a week or two before I finish.
Hiya! My commissions sheet can be found here. If you're interested in higher quality examples of my art (since they're pretty compressed to fit on the sheet), I can send some.

Turnaround time is variable depending on how many things I'm working on, how many revisions might need to be made, and how generally busy my life is, but I can be done anywhere between a few days and a few weeks. On average though, it shouldn't be more than a week or two before I finish.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^