Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | — tori's stories | lore & poetry
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44
[size=5][ POETRY ][/size] [b]image widget of dragon[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/589868][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/5899/589868_350.png[/img][/url] [b]poem type (A, B or C)[/b]: C [b]what i should know about them (personality, headcanons, etc.)[/b]: She has a full bio for any info you might want to check out, but tldr; - Born to a working class family. After much work, she became the Captain of the Kingsguard, dedicated to protecting the royal family of a kingdom called The Warren - A coup overthrew the monarchy and she wasn't able to protect the royals. She considers this her greatest failure. She saved who she could of the other Kingsguard before they could be hunted down. They went into hiding. - For many years, the Crown Prince was thought to be dead. It was eventually discovered that he wasn't and she left the kingdom to swear herself to his protection once again. - She has vowed to never fail to protect him again Personality: Workaholic, commanding, pragmatic, professional, painfully bad at social interaction [b]what i should write about (lore, backstory, daily life)[/b]: I was thinking backstory. Maybe tying together the moment she was certain the royal family had died and it was her fault and the moment the rumor first reached her that the crown prince had survived? Honestly though if there's anything about her story or personality that inspires you in particular, just go for that -- I'm happy with anything <3 [b]payment type (treasure/ gems)[/b]: Gems [b]discount (if any)[/b]: None [b]special requests (if any)[/b]: None
[ POETRY ]
image widget of dragon:
589868_350.png
poem type (A, B or C): C
what i should know about them (personality, headcanons, etc.): She has a full bio for any info you might want to check out, but tldr;
- Born to a working class family. After much work, she became the Captain of the Kingsguard, dedicated to protecting the royal family of a kingdom called The Warren
- A coup overthrew the monarchy and she wasn't able to protect the royals. She considers this her greatest failure. She saved who she could of the other Kingsguard before they could be hunted down. They went into hiding.
- For many years, the Crown Prince was thought to be dead. It was eventually discovered that he wasn't and she left the kingdom to swear herself to his protection once again.
- She has vowed to never fail to protect him again
Personality: Workaholic, commanding, pragmatic, professional, painfully bad at social interaction
what i should write about (lore, backstory, daily life): I was thinking backstory. Maybe tying together the moment she was certain the royal family had died and it was her fault and the moment the rumor first reached her that the crown prince had survived? Honestly though if there's anything about her story or personality that inspires you in particular, just go for that -- I'm happy with anything <3
payment type (treasure/ gems): Gems
discount (if any): None
special requests (if any): None
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
@Nightlilac
okay, that's really good information! i'll get started asap. you can send the 15g now :)
@Nightlilac
okay, that's really good information! i'll get started asap. you can send the 15g now :)
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
[size=5][ POETRY ][/size] [b]image widget of dragon[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73772996][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/737730/73772996_350.png[/img][/url] [b]poem type (A, B or C)[/b]: C please [b]what i should know about them (personality, headcanons, etc.)[/b]: He is dark, shrounded in mystery, bit mad (as a hatter) [b]what i should write about (lore, backstory, daily life)[/b]: umm... Lore poem? [b]payment type (treasure/ gems)[/b]: Treasures [b]discount (if any)[/b]: None [b]special requests (if any)[/b]:
[ POETRY ]
image widget of dragon:
73772996_350.png
poem type (A, B or C): C please
what i should know about them (personality, headcanons, etc.): He is dark, shrounded in mystery, bit mad (as a hatter)
what i should write about (lore, backstory, daily life): umm... Lore poem?
payment type (treasure/ gems): Treasures
discount (if any): None
special requests (if any):
@jihe2023
alas! it's here! enjoy this, i hope i captured all you wanted <3
Quote:
Head in the Clouds (310 words)
The antique cuckoo clock struck eight at night, its tinkling resounding in the cosy castle of Sky’s. Metal leaves surrounded the clock’s edges, as a fox sprung out, petite nightingales chirping after it. Thin clouds drifted outside, barely visible in the cloak of the night. The Coatl leapt out of his dinner chair and closed the windows of his house, a little too forcefully when he noticed the glass rattling as they slammed shut. But who could blame him? He had to get his priorities straight. Shovelling down the last of his dinner, Sky washed up and padded out to his library.

Bookshelves stretched around the whole room, filled with books of so many colours it was like looking through a kaleidoscope. The tops arched to meet a point on the ceiling, an intricate dome that was the highest point in Sky’s home. This was his favourite place - his little nook. A small pile of magic props lay in the corner, his side-hustle as an illusionist, a second identity aside from an avid reader.

The delicate aroma of old paper wafted around the dimly-lit room. Unlike the other rooms, there were no candles lit, for the risk of losing his precious books to flames. Instead, two lanterns with fireflies swung on the ceiling, waiting to be let out once the Coatl finished reading.

Literature never failed to disappoint. Perceiving the beauty of the world and outpours of emotion through mesmerising tangles of words - how could one not fall in love with it, Sky always wondered. As he sank into a cream-coloured beanbag, he gently opened the book he picked off his shelf: an old but somewhat still-in-good-condition edition of arcane magic.

And as he delved down the rabbit hole of self-discovery, you can only expect to see him only after four hours. Let’s pray for the buzzing fireflies, shall we?
@jihe2023
alas! it's here! enjoy this, i hope i captured all you wanted <3
Quote:
Head in the Clouds (310 words)
The antique cuckoo clock struck eight at night, its tinkling resounding in the cosy castle of Sky’s. Metal leaves surrounded the clock’s edges, as a fox sprung out, petite nightingales chirping after it. Thin clouds drifted outside, barely visible in the cloak of the night. The Coatl leapt out of his dinner chair and closed the windows of his house, a little too forcefully when he noticed the glass rattling as they slammed shut. But who could blame him? He had to get his priorities straight. Shovelling down the last of his dinner, Sky washed up and padded out to his library.

Bookshelves stretched around the whole room, filled with books of so many colours it was like looking through a kaleidoscope. The tops arched to meet a point on the ceiling, an intricate dome that was the highest point in Sky’s home. This was his favourite place - his little nook. A small pile of magic props lay in the corner, his side-hustle as an illusionist, a second identity aside from an avid reader.

The delicate aroma of old paper wafted around the dimly-lit room. Unlike the other rooms, there were no candles lit, for the risk of losing his precious books to flames. Instead, two lanterns with fireflies swung on the ceiling, waiting to be let out once the Coatl finished reading.

Literature never failed to disappoint. Perceiving the beauty of the world and outpours of emotion through mesmerising tangles of words - how could one not fall in love with it, Sky always wondered. As he sank into a cream-coloured beanbag, he gently opened the book he picked off his shelf: an old but somewhat still-in-good-condition edition of arcane magic.

And as he delved down the rabbit hole of self-discovery, you can only expect to see him only after four hours. Let’s pray for the buzzing fireflies, shall we?
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
@Dracana
alright! sorry for the late-ish reply (i somehow overlooked your post). you can send the payment of 18kt now! if it's possible may i know how exactly he's mad as a hatter? like what made him like this or what does he do to make him seem so mad?
@Dracana
alright! sorry for the late-ish reply (i somehow overlooked your post). you can send the payment of 18kt now! if it's possible may i know how exactly he's mad as a hatter? like what made him like this or what does he do to make him seem so mad?
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
Thank you so much again <3
Thank you so much again <3
45ec6589fcb9d8f65cdaeee7ba448ae8c525b466.png
90a3d5bedb2ab6615e8adc721420278b764e56aa.png
2fe6999f12396b9221da592385b31ad2fbaadb4a.png
3fbc113e55a28cec47e017ac19c93cbca4b372ee.png
[quote name="StarryLune" date="2021-12-01 06:09:32" ] @Dracana alright! sorry for the late-ish reply (i somehow overlooked your post). you can send the payment of 18kt now! if it's possible may i know how exactly he's mad as a hatter? like what made him like this or what does he do to make him seem so mad? [/quote] @Dracana hello! perhaps you might have missed this; are you still interested in the poem? if not, i'll have to give up your slot. :)
StarryLune wrote on 2021-12-01 06:09:32:
@Dracana
@Dracana
hello! perhaps you might have missed this; are you still interested in the poem? if not, i'll have to give up your slot. :)
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
@Ponjoyo
hello!! i've finished the lore, i hope you like it! it's quite cute i guess haha :) do take note of the italics so it can be coded properly (copying and pasting won't transfer the italics, they'll be removed!).
Quote:
Yellow Paint (388 words)
The earth was soft under his claws as he shuffled home in the meagre light of dusk. Sure, Iriekain could fly, but lethargy clouded over his senses and left him with strength just enough to trudge back to comfort. How he longed for a generous cup of chocolate and to laze in bed, finally catching some shut-eye from work.

But just as he approached his home, Iriekain noticed something different about the willow tree that stood by it. Instead of the soothing brown hues that filled his land with a certain vibe, it was splashed in garish colours, somehow still visible despite the setting sun. He was used to the old tree, with its lush locks of leaves drooping down and a plain bark. The Skydancer froze momentarily, narrowing his eyes at the bizarre sight. As he pondered the possibilities of the poor tree’s predicament, a rustle in the canopies disturbed him.

Down fell a Skydancer, but before she hit the ground, she caught herself and swooped up toward the sky. Even in the darkness, Iriekain could see a mischievous smile painted on her face. The culprit. He called out to the dragon, who soared toward him and landed hastily, unknowing of the chiding she was about to receive.

“Who are y- did you do that?” Iriekain nodded toward the willow tree vandalised with splashes of bright colour. The other dragon simply grinned, bowed playfully and opened a jar of yellow paint, mysteriously summoned from nowhere. Before Iriekain could say anything, yellow paint splattered all around - on the grass, on the tree, on him.

“You-” he growled, fatigue suddenly replaced with rage. Who was this dragon, and what was she trying to do?

“I’m Wiekain,” She laughed, taking in the sight of the irritated Iriekain. “Your willow tree looked sad and dull, and don’t worry, it won’t die from paint,” The dragon pranced around the grass, her paws now stained with yellow too. Iriekain silently watched the Skydancer splash more yellow onto the tree. An uncertain smile crept onto his face.

Perhaps, just this once, he wouldn’t chide others for breaking “the rules”. Maybe his sleep could wait, too.

Slowly, he dipped a paw into the yellow paint and hesitantly smeared it on a bare space of bark, ignorant of Wiekain watching him with a soft smile.
@Ponjoyo
hello!! i've finished the lore, i hope you like it! it's quite cute i guess haha :) do take note of the italics so it can be coded properly (copying and pasting won't transfer the italics, they'll be removed!).
Quote:
Yellow Paint (388 words)
The earth was soft under his claws as he shuffled home in the meagre light of dusk. Sure, Iriekain could fly, but lethargy clouded over his senses and left him with strength just enough to trudge back to comfort. How he longed for a generous cup of chocolate and to laze in bed, finally catching some shut-eye from work.

But just as he approached his home, Iriekain noticed something different about the willow tree that stood by it. Instead of the soothing brown hues that filled his land with a certain vibe, it was splashed in garish colours, somehow still visible despite the setting sun. He was used to the old tree, with its lush locks of leaves drooping down and a plain bark. The Skydancer froze momentarily, narrowing his eyes at the bizarre sight. As he pondered the possibilities of the poor tree’s predicament, a rustle in the canopies disturbed him.

Down fell a Skydancer, but before she hit the ground, she caught herself and swooped up toward the sky. Even in the darkness, Iriekain could see a mischievous smile painted on her face. The culprit. He called out to the dragon, who soared toward him and landed hastily, unknowing of the chiding she was about to receive.

“Who are y- did you do that?” Iriekain nodded toward the willow tree vandalised with splashes of bright colour. The other dragon simply grinned, bowed playfully and opened a jar of yellow paint, mysteriously summoned from nowhere. Before Iriekain could say anything, yellow paint splattered all around - on the grass, on the tree, on him.

“You-” he growled, fatigue suddenly replaced with rage. Who was this dragon, and what was she trying to do?

“I’m Wiekain,” She laughed, taking in the sight of the irritated Iriekain. “Your willow tree looked sad and dull, and don’t worry, it won’t die from paint,” The dragon pranced around the grass, her paws now stained with yellow too. Iriekain silently watched the Skydancer splash more yellow onto the tree. An uncertain smile crept onto his face.

Perhaps, just this once, he wouldn’t chide others for breaking “the rules”. Maybe his sleep could wait, too.

Slowly, he dipped a paw into the yellow paint and hesitantly smeared it on a bare space of bark, ignorant of Wiekain watching him with a soft smile.
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
Ahh! Sorry for late reply yes I'd still love a poem for him

Hmmm...never thought about it.. I guess he's always been that way
Ahh! Sorry for late reply yes I'd still love a poem for him

Hmmm...never thought about it.. I guess he's always been that way
@StarryLune thank you so much, your writing is amazing and I enjoyed it very much thank you once again :P
@StarryLune thank you so much, your writing is amazing and I enjoyed it very much thank you once again :P
kaDR7Vq.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44