Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | digital draws|humans,dergs&more| CLOSED
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@MoonGazer
Ok, sounds good to me! This really shouldn't take me more than a week or two to complete, so I'll ping you again when it's ready. :D Thanks for commissioning me!
@MoonGazer
Ok, sounds good to me! This really shouldn't take me more than a week or two to complete, so I'll ping you again when it's ready. :D Thanks for commissioning me!
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
^
^
Might I be added to the FRC pinglist?
Might I be added to the FRC pinglist?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

WHY HELLO THERE!!!! Yes of course Renai :D I'll add you now! Hope you're doing well my friend!
@Renaiwom
WHY HELLO THERE!!!! Yes of course Renai :D I'll add you now! Hope you're doing well my friend!
Heh, I'm doing fine (hope the same is true for you!) Tried to keep tabs on when stuff was open via favoriting the thread but uh, you're too dang good at keeping it bumped to the front page of the forums and stuff [emoji=imperial tongue size=1] I suppose this'll save you one posting of "^", at least?
Heh, I'm doing fine (hope the same is true for you!)
Tried to keep tabs on when stuff was open via favoriting the thread but uh, you're too dang good at keeping it bumped to the front page of the forums and stuff I suppose this'll save you one posting of "^", at least?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Yeah I'm doing well thank you! And lmao sorry sometimes I get too intense with the bumps...I usually try to wait at least a number of hours or until I can't find my thread anymore but sometimes I mess up
@Renaiwom
Yeah I'm doing well thank you! And lmao sorry sometimes I get too intense with the bumps...I usually try to wait at least a number of hours or until I can't find my thread anymore but sometimes I mess up
@MoonGazer
Hey there! Sorry for the ping, I just wanted to give you an update; I'm almost done the refined sketch for the picture now but I severely underestimated the work it would take to do Eclipse's accent and apparel XD; So it might take a little longer than what I originally anticipated to finish the piece... I'm really sorry about the delay!
@MoonGazer
Hey there! Sorry for the ping, I just wanted to give you an update; I'm almost done the refined sketch for the picture now but I severely underestimated the work it would take to do Eclipse's accent and apparel XD; So it might take a little longer than what I originally anticipated to finish the piece... I'm really sorry about the delay!
@Adrenaline

I understand. Thank you for the update. :)
@Adrenaline

I understand. Thank you for the update. :)
S6bPlBX.png 0msFxti.png tKjKSPt.png
@MoonGazer Whew! Finally complete :D Sorry for the wait! I hope you like it! (Please open the pic in a new tab for the higher resolution!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/vdhsQhi.png[/img] If you need any resizing or crops let me know, always happy to do this anytime for free!
@MoonGazer
Whew! Finally complete :D Sorry for the wait! I hope you like it! (Please open the pic in a new tab for the higher resolution!)

vdhsQhi.png

If you need any resizing or crops let me know, always happy to do this anytime for free!
@Adrenaline That is cute and precious and I love it! You did an amazing job on Eclipse and Aleda. Thank you so very much. [emoji=veilspun love size=2]
@Adrenaline

That is cute and precious and I love it! You did an amazing job on Eclipse and Aleda. Thank you so very much.
S6bPlBX.png 0msFxti.png tKjKSPt.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35