Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fritz's Flair {DISCOUNTS) (OPEN! 3/5)
1 2 3
WELCOME TO FRITZ'S FLAIR ART SHOP!
~ABOUT~

Welcome to my art shop! Here, I accept all different types of payment, all for a bust shot dragon drawing!

As of now, I'm only doing busts, but depending on business, I will expand in the future!

***Please note that as the shop is opening up, prices may or may not change depending on business.***

Dragons I Do:
Flight Rising Dragons
Wings of Fire Dragons
Video Game Dragons
Custom Dragons

~PAYMENTS~

I accept gems, treasure, and mixed payment! I'll also accept items off of my wishlist (will link later, needs updated). Wishlist items will pay for however much they are worth in the marketplace. If they're not sold in the marketplace, it'll be worth whatever the lowest price the auctionhouse is offering upon initial purchase.

How Do I Take Payment?

Upon your purchase, I require that you send half off what you're paying to me via CR. After I accept it, I will work on your piece. Upon your piece's completion, I will show it to you while the second half of the payment is pending in crossroads, and after I send it, I will accept the rest.

***I've never done payment like this before, so depending on how well it goes, it's subject to change.***

~DIRECTORY~

ABOUT | PAYMENTS
ART
DISCOUNTS / COUPONS | HOLIDAY SPECIALS
FORM | PINGLIST | SLOTS AVAILABLE | PROGRESS
FaQ
WELCOME TO FRITZ'S FLAIR ART SHOP!
~ABOUT~

Welcome to my art shop! Here, I accept all different types of payment, all for a bust shot dragon drawing!

As of now, I'm only doing busts, but depending on business, I will expand in the future!

***Please note that as the shop is opening up, prices may or may not change depending on business.***

Dragons I Do:
Flight Rising Dragons
Wings of Fire Dragons
Video Game Dragons
Custom Dragons

~PAYMENTS~

I accept gems, treasure, and mixed payment! I'll also accept items off of my wishlist (will link later, needs updated). Wishlist items will pay for however much they are worth in the marketplace. If they're not sold in the marketplace, it'll be worth whatever the lowest price the auctionhouse is offering upon initial purchase.

How Do I Take Payment?

Upon your purchase, I require that you send half off what you're paying to me via CR. After I accept it, I will work on your piece. Upon your piece's completion, I will show it to you while the second half of the payment is pending in crossroads, and after I send it, I will accept the rest.

***I've never done payment like this before, so depending on how well it goes, it's subject to change.***

~DIRECTORY~

ABOUT | PAYMENTS
ART
DISCOUNTS / COUPONS | HOLIDAY SPECIALS
FORM | PINGLIST | SLOTS AVAILABLE | PROGRESS
FaQ
[center]----- [b][size=5]~ART~[/size][/b] ----- ----- [size=4][b]TRADITIONAL SKETCH[/b][/size] [b]25g / 25,000t[/b] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnT2DBKXIAIurg8.jpg[/img] ----- [size=4][b]LINED[/b][/size] [b]50g / 50,000t[/b] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnT2DeRWMAACT5q.jpg[/img] ----- [size=4][b]FLAT COLOUR[/b][/size] [b]75g / 75,000g[/b] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnT2DpqXUAE1k_j.jpg[/img] ----- [size=4][b]SHADED[/b][/size] [b]100g / 100,000t[/b] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnT2DyfW4AAXBuQ.jpg[/img] ----- [size=4][b]SIMPLE BACKGROUND[/b][/size] [b]125g / 125,000t[/b] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnT2IikW4AIQeOj.jpg[/img]

~ART~

TRADITIONAL SKETCH

25g / 25,000t

EnT2DBKXIAIurg8.jpg

LINED

50g / 50,000t

EnT2DeRWMAACT5q.jpg

FLAT COLOUR

75g / 75,000g

EnT2DpqXUAE1k_j.jpg

SHADED

100g / 100,000t

EnT2DyfW4AAXBuQ.jpg

SIMPLE BACKGROUND

125g / 125,000t

EnT2IikW4AIQeOj.jpg

~DISCOUNTS / COUPONS~

Discounts
Everyone loves a discount! That is why I, Fritz, am giving you HALF OFF OF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE!

Yup, that's right! In honour of your very first purchase, you only have to pay half of what you would originally pay!!!

Coupons
Fritz, how in the hecc do you give coupons? And to that I say: Fantastic question!!!

After you purchase 3 items from me (first purchase included), I will CR you a dragon named as "Coupon" and the amount you get off of your purchase! The more you buy, the more your coupons will take off!!! I will put a system in place for how often you receive coupons as soon as I see how business booms!

~HOLIDAY SPECIALS~

None yet... Check here again in December!

~DISCOUNTS / COUPONS~

Discounts
Everyone loves a discount! That is why I, Fritz, am giving you HALF OFF OF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE!

Yup, that's right! In honour of your very first purchase, you only have to pay half of what you would originally pay!!!

Coupons
Fritz, how in the hecc do you give coupons? And to that I say: Fantastic question!!!

After you purchase 3 items from me (first purchase included), I will CR you a dragon named as "Coupon" and the amount you get off of your purchase! The more you buy, the more your coupons will take off!!! I will put a system in place for how often you receive coupons as soon as I see how business booms!

~HOLIDAY SPECIALS~

None yet... Check here again in December!

~FORM~

Sorry that the form is long, that's just how I roll!

Username:
Dragon's Name:
Image:
Personality/Description of Dragon:
Any Specific Requests?:
Art Type Purchased:
Payment Type:
Discount/Coupon?: (Y/N)
How Many Pieces Have You Purchased from Me?: (Optional, but it helps)
Piece Completion: (Optional, but it helps)

~PINGLIST~

None yet... Be the first!

~SLOTS AVAILABLE~

Still some open... Get one now!

1: DragonRix
2: Open!
3: Open!
4: Open!
5: Open!

~PROGRESS~

Nov. 21, 11:57—GrimmFantasy Sketch
Nov. 25, 20:37—GrimmFantasy Sketch Completed; Lineart Started
Nov. 25, 19:20—GrimmFantasy Lineart Completed; Colouring Started
Nov. 25, 22:00—GrimmFantasy Flat Colour Completed

Nov. 28, 17:50—Foxe Payment Accepted; Sketch 1 Started
Nov. 28, 18:52—Foxe Sketch 1 Completed
Nov. 30, 15:12—Foxe Sketch 2 Started
Nov. 30, 15:45—Foxe Sketch 2 Completed
Dec. 1, 13:00—Foxe Lineart 1 Started
Dec. 1, 13:23—Foxe Lineart 1 Completed; Flat Colour 1 Started
Dec. 2, 14:55—Foxe Flat Colour 1 Completed; Shading 1 Started
Dec. 2, 16:17—Foxe Shaded 1 Completed
Dec. 4, 14:36—Foxe Lineart 2 Started

~FORM~

Sorry that the form is long, that's just how I roll!

Username:
Dragon's Name:
Image:
Personality/Description of Dragon:
Any Specific Requests?:
Art Type Purchased:
Payment Type:
Discount/Coupon?: (Y/N)
How Many Pieces Have You Purchased from Me?: (Optional, but it helps)

~PINGLIST~

None yet... Be the first!

~SLOTS AVAILABLE~

Still some open... Get one now!

1: DragonRix
2: Open!
3: Open!
4: Open!
5: Open!

~PROGRESS~

Nov. 21, 11:57—GrimmFantasy Sketch
Nov. 25, 20:37—GrimmFantasy Sketch Completed; Lineart Started
Nov. 25, 19:20—GrimmFantasy Lineart Completed; Colouring Started
Nov. 25, 22:00—GrimmFantasy Flat Colour Completed

Nov. 28, 17:50—Foxe Payment Accepted; Sketch 1 Started
Nov. 28, 18:52—Foxe Sketch 1 Completed
Nov. 30, 15:12—Foxe Sketch 2 Started
Nov. 30, 15:45—Foxe Sketch 2 Completed
Dec. 1, 13:00—Foxe Lineart 1 Started
Dec. 1, 13:23—Foxe Lineart 1 Completed; Flat Colour 1 Started
Dec. 2, 14:55—Foxe Flat Colour 1 Completed; Shading 1 Started
Dec. 2, 16:17—Foxe Shaded 1 Completed
Dec. 4, 14:36—Foxe Lineart 2 Started

~FaQ~

None currently... Please let me know if you have questions!

~FaQ~

None currently... Please let me know if you have questions!

~RESERVED~

~RESERVED~
And we are OPEN!
And we are OPEN!
Username: GrimmFantasy Dragon's Name: Vesper Image: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=82&bodygene=72&breed=19&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=149&tertgene=56&winggene=71&wings=23&auth=9054f95ce16adc829cc11d73eb04009983a5c4c3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Personality/Description of Dragon: gentle and kind, yet hard if need be. prefers to not fight if possible. Art Type Purchased: Flat color Payment Type: treasure Discount/Coupon?: no let me pay you full amount scrub How Many Pieces Have You Purchased from Me?: 0 Piece Completion: (Optional, but it helps)
Username: GrimmFantasy
Dragon's Name: Vesper
Image: dragon?age=1&body=82&bodygene=72&breed=19&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=149&tertgene=56&winggene=71&wings=23&auth=9054f95ce16adc829cc11d73eb04009983a5c4c3&dummyext=prev.png
Personality/Description of Dragon: gentle and kind, yet hard if need be. prefers to not fight if possible.
Art Type Purchased: Flat color
Payment Type: treasure
Discount/Coupon?: no let me pay you full amount scrub
How Many Pieces Have You Purchased from Me?: 0
9KurPRs.png
@GrimmFantasy Lmao. Wonderful! Send on over 18,750t and I'll get started on em! Thank you!!
@GrimmFantasy Lmao. Wonderful! Send on over 18,750t and I'll get started on em! Thank you!!
@GrimmFantasy Completed! I'm unable to attach the image as of now, but you have the image anyway and you can find it here. Send on over the remaining 18,750t please!
@GrimmFantasy Completed! I'm unable to attach the image as of now, but you have the image anyway and you can find it here. Send on over the remaining 18,750t please!
1 2 3