Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | delicious painted dragon heads [1 OPEN]
Ack sorry it took me so long to get back to this, lost it in my other notifications!!

$40 would be perfect yes!

Pose/detail ideas:

Her lore is that she's a miniature dragon figurine (so basically a little dragon statue that comes to life). She's a bit excitable, a bit stuck up, and thinks she's a master seamstress (she isn't).

If it's OK to include simple props then it might be cute to represent that with an oversized thread/needle (since she's meant to be small) in her mouth? And also if you would be able to incorporate the roses/flowers from her sepia apparels, sort-of as you have for the first art example in your main post, that would be awesome! Other than that, I would leave exact posing up to you, given however you'd like to interpret these details. :)

If these requests would include any additional cost, let me know!
Ack sorry it took me so long to get back to this, lost it in my other notifications!!

$40 would be perfect yes!

Pose/detail ideas:

Her lore is that she's a miniature dragon figurine (so basically a little dragon statue that comes to life). She's a bit excitable, a bit stuck up, and thinks she's a master seamstress (she isn't).

If it's OK to include simple props then it might be cute to represent that with an oversized thread/needle (since she's meant to be small) in her mouth? And also if you would be able to incorporate the roses/flowers from her sepia apparels, sort-of as you have for the first art example in your main post, that would be awesome! Other than that, I would leave exact posing up to you, given however you'd like to interpret these details. :)

If these requests would include any additional cost, let me know!
3XPQ92u.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Ej7PnCp.jpg[/img] for @/Wrenmedy
Ej7PnCp.jpg

for @/Wrenmedy
pdPOUgg.png
^
^
pdPOUgg.png
x
x
pdPOUgg.png
Name: Calico aka 493 :,3
Reference: Would either of these guys work (1 + 2)?! I'm not sure if their colour palettes are too bright, but it's okay if it doesn't work out!! I just wanted to say your style is really pretty regardless. <33
Extras: If you feel up for drawing one of my guys, I will note that the white one (Albedo) is kind of like a jackal dragon and Rubedo is more cornish rex (cat) like. TwT Also, no need to draw Albedo's collar if you pick him since I'm still figuring it out haha. And the final thing is that their horns go behind their ears, I apologise for not having a proper ref up, I've just not had the energy. orz

Hope you have a good day, thank you for your time!!!!
Name: Calico aka 493 :,3
Reference: Would either of these guys work (1 + 2)?! I'm not sure if their colour palettes are too bright, but it's okay if it doesn't work out!! I just wanted to say your style is really pretty regardless. <33
Extras: If you feel up for drawing one of my guys, I will note that the white one (Albedo) is kind of like a jackal dragon and Rubedo is more cornish rex (cat) like. TwT Also, no need to draw Albedo's collar if you pick him since I'm still figuring it out haha. And the final thing is that their horns go behind their ears, I apologise for not having a proper ref up, I've just not had the energy. orz

Hope you have a good day, thank you for your time!!!!
calico/seer
he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
@493
Hello hello ty for your order!! I can def take a shot at Albedo based off your reference, though I do have a few questions so I’ll DM you along with my PayPal info! (and also aaa ty am glad you like my style!)
@493
Hello hello ty for your order!! I can def take a shot at Albedo based off your reference, though I do have a few questions so I’ll DM you along with my PayPal info! (and also aaa ty am glad you like my style!)
pdPOUgg.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/farsBSG.png[/img] for @/Terapagos
farsBSG.png
for @/Terapagos
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha's Indeterminate Pinglist

one holiday slot open for business!! get it while it's hot B)
@Skiatha's Indeterminate Pinglist

one holiday slot open for business!! get it while it's hot B)
pdPOUgg.png
pdPOUgg.png
Do you currently/plan to take gems as payment? :>
Do you currently/plan to take gems as payment? :>
-- -- RWDGzow.png