Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | |x|The Oracle|x| Rune readings! [CLOSED]
1 2
[img] https://i.ibb.co/svdM805/A0-F39-B60-AD4-D-4-AF3-9791-C9078-B73-F6-B7.png[/img] [center] [font=gabriola][size=7] [b]Hello, welcome to The Oracle![/b] [/size][size=6] Please help yourself to a cup of warm tea and get comfortable. [/font][/size] [/center] [img] https://i.postimg.cc/RVSVds4k/big-divider.png[/img] [center] [font=Gabriola][size=6] [b]Services: [/size][/b] [font= courier new][size=4]Inspired by the tarot threads, I decided to open my own little shop! I do rune readings for my friends all the time, it is something I really enjoy doing! So I might as well share them with you guys and throw in some oracle card readings too! [/font][/size] [left] [font=gabriola][size=6] [b]Rune readings: [/size][/b] [/left][columns] [size=4] [nextcol][color=transparent] 0000. 0000[/color] [nextcol] [font=Courier new][size=4][b]|x|[/b] Rune of the day 8g/kt [font=Courier new][b]|x|[/b] Yes / No Rune answer 10g/kt [font=Courier new][b]|x|[/b] 3 Rune draw 50g/kt [nextcol] [size=4] [nextcol][color=transparent]000000[/color][img] https://i.postimg.cc/cH70MYj1/left-hori.png[/img] [/columns] [left] [font=gabriola][size=5][b]Rune of the day:[/size][/b][/font] [font=Courier new][size=4] Meditate with the meaning of this rune, be mindful of it’s symbolism today. Might bring out something you have been neglecting as of late.[/size] [font=gabriola][size=5][b]Yes / No Rune answer:[/b][/size][/font] [font=Courier new][size=4] Very straight forward, but make sure to be precise when you ask a question! Might turn out to be a Maybe or Depends answer too, life has many variables. But runes will state why it is not a direct answer. This usually means there is still some stuff to uncover in order to get that direct Yes or No answer we want.[/size] [font=gabriola][size=5][b]3 Rune draw:[/b][/size][/font] [font=Courier new][size=4]My favourite go-to when I have a problem or doubts about something. The first rune will tell you what the current situation will play out without anything changing, the second rune will tell you what you need to do in order to change that outcome and the third rune will tell you what the future will look like in that scenario and what you will achieve.[/size] [/left] ----- [left] [font=gabriola][size=6] [b]Astrological Oracle Cards: [/size][/b] [/left][columns] [size=3] [nextcol][color=transparent] 0000. 0000[/color] [nextcol] [font=Courier new][size=4][b]|x|[/b] Card of the day 8g/kt [font=Courier new][b]|x|[/b] 2 Card Oracle Reading 40g/kt [font=Courier new][b]|x|[/b] 3 Card Oracle Reading 50g/kt [nextcol] [size=4] [nextcol][color=transparent]000000[/color][img] https://i.postimg.cc/d3qvW3P2/right-hori.png[/img] [/columns] [left] [font=gabriola][size=5][b]Card of the day:[/b][/font][/size] [font=Courier new][size=4] Meditate with the meaning of this card, what is this card bringing up in you? These cards work on personal aspects of ourselves.[/size] [font=gabriola][size=5][b]2 Card Oracle Reading:[/b][/font][/size] [font=Courier new][size=4]I will intuitively pull out 2 Planetary cards for you, these cards will give you a perspective of yourself that perhaps you haven’t considered. Or maybe will give you a bit of wisdom that you need to understand and apply to your life.[/size] [font=gabriola][size=5][b]3 Card Oracle Reading:[/b][/size][/font] [font=Courier new][size=4]2 Planetary cards + a Horoscope card. Basically like the 2 card reading, but the additional horoscope card will give a much fuller oracle reading, the horoscope card will shed light over what personal attributes of yourself you need to work on or bring out more often.[/size] [/left] ----- [left] [font=gabriola][size=6] [b]Random Oracle Card: [/size][/b] [/left][columns] [size=3] [nextcol][color=transparent] 0000. 0000[/color] [nextcol] [font=Courier new][size=4][b]|x|[/b] Random Oracle card 8g/kt [nextcol] [size=4] [nextcol][color=transparent]000000[/color][img] https://i.postimg.cc/cH70MYj1/left-hori.png[/img] [/columns] [left] [font=gabriola][size=5][b]Random Oracle Cards:[/b][/size][/font][font=Courier new][size=4] I have [i]A LOT [/i]of oracle card decks! I will pick out a deck and a card from said deck intuitively that feels the most in tune with you![/size] [/left] [center] [img] https://i.postimg.cc/RVSVds4k/big-divider.png[/img] [font=gabriola][size=7] [b]How to order: [/size][/b] [font= courier new][size=3]Fill out the order form, you can include as much or as little information as you feel comfortable sharing. If you would prefer a little more private reading, feel free to send it over PM! [b]I won’t ever ask for any personal information[/b], but for Rune readings about problems/issues/delicate situations I would appreciate if you could share as much as you can about it. If I cannot visualize with a deeper understanding what we are asking the runes, their answers will be confusing. Makes sense, right? :D Payment upfront please! As soon as you send the form, please send payment over CR/PM so I can get back to you as soon as possible! [font=gabriola][size=6][b]Rune readings:[/size][/b] [code] @Closetcreep [b]Username:[/b] [b]Rune reading you are interested in:[/b] [b]What is your question/doubt or what you want to know:[/b] [b]Any additional info you think is relevant/helpful:[/b] [/code] [font=gabriola][size=6][b]Astrological Oracle readings:[/b][/size] [code] @Closetcreep [b]Username:[/b] [b]Astrological Oracle reading you are interested in:[/b] (if it’s a card of the day, no need to fill out the last two rows of info) [b]Is there anything you would like to focus the reading on?:[/b] [b]Any additional info you think is relevant/helpful:[/b] [/code] [font=gabriola][size=6][b]Random Oracle card:[/b][/size] [code] @Closetcreep [b]Username:[/b] [b]Random Oracle card reading, please![/b] [/code] [/font][/size]
A0-F39-B60-AD4-D-4-AF3-9791-C9078-B73-F6-B7.png

Hello, welcome to The Oracle!

Please help yourself to a cup of warm tea and get comfortable.
big-divider.png

Services:

Inspired by the tarot threads, I decided to open my own little shop! I do rune readings for my friends all the time, it is something I really enjoy doing! So I might as well share them with you guys and throw in some oracle card readings too!

Rune readings:

0000. 0000 |x| Rune of the day 8g/kt
|x| Yes / No Rune answer 10g/kt
|x| 3 Rune draw 50g/kt

000000left-hori.png
Rune of the day: Meditate with the meaning of this rune, be mindful of it’s symbolism today. Might bring out something you have been neglecting as of late.

Yes / No Rune answer: Very straight forward, but make sure to be precise when you ask a question! Might turn out to be a Maybe or Depends answer too, life has many variables. But runes will state why it is not a direct answer. This usually means there is still some stuff to uncover in order to get that direct Yes or No answer we want.

3 Rune draw: My favourite go-to when I have a problem or doubts about something. The first rune will tell you what the current situation will play out without anything changing, the second rune will tell you what you need to do in order to change that outcome and the third rune will tell you what the future will look like in that scenario and what you will achieve.

Astrological Oracle Cards:

0000. 0000 |x| Card of the day 8g/kt
|x| 2 Card Oracle Reading 40g/kt
|x| 3 Card Oracle Reading 50g/kt

000000right-hori.png
Card of the day: Meditate with the meaning of this card, what is this card bringing up in you? These cards work on personal aspects of ourselves.

2 Card Oracle Reading: I will intuitively pull out 2 Planetary cards for you, these cards will give you a perspective of yourself that perhaps you haven’t considered. Or maybe will give you a bit of wisdom that you need to understand and apply to your life.

3 Card Oracle Reading: 2 Planetary cards + a Horoscope card. Basically like the 2 card reading, but the additional horoscope card will give a much fuller oracle reading, the horoscope card will shed light over what personal attributes of yourself you need to work on or bring out more often.

Random Oracle Card:

0000. 0000 |x| Random Oracle card 8g/kt

000000left-hori.png
Random Oracle Cards: I have A LOT of oracle card decks! I will pick out a deck and a card from said deck intuitively that feels the most in tune with you!

big-divider.png

How to order:

Fill out the order form, you can include as much or as little information as you feel comfortable sharing. If you would prefer a little more private reading, feel free to send it over PM!

I won’t ever ask for any personal information, but for Rune readings about problems/issues/delicate situations I would appreciate if you could share as much as you can about it. If I cannot visualize with a deeper understanding what we are asking the runes, their answers will be confusing. Makes sense, right? :D

Payment upfront please! As soon as you send the form, please send payment over CR/PM so I can get back to you as soon as possible!

Rune readings:
Code:
@Closetcreep [b]Username:[/b] [b]Rune reading you are interested in:[/b] [b]What is your question/doubt or what you want to know:[/b] [b]Any additional info you think is relevant/helpful:[/b]

Astrological Oracle readings:
Code:
@Closetcreep [b]Username:[/b] [b]Astrological Oracle reading you are interested in:[/b] (if it’s a card of the day, no need to fill out the last two rows of info) [b]Is there anything you would like to focus the reading on?:[/b] [b]Any additional info you think is relevant/helpful:[/b]

Random Oracle card:
Code:
@Closetcreep [b]Username:[/b] [b]Random Oracle card reading, please![/b]
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png

[reserved]

Candles by: Poisonedpaper
Graphics by: me

[reserved]

Candles by: Poisonedpaper
Graphics by: me

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
@Closetcreep
Username: Dreamscars
Astrological Oracle reading you are interested in: 3 card reading please
Tell me a bit about yourself: I am 20 years old, unemployed (for now I hope). I used to work in a hotel, but with the pandemic the hotel had to close :\ no tourists, no work, so yea...*ahem* I think I am an extroverted introvert, I enjoy going out with friends and partying but man do I love my time alone. I want to think that I am a positive person, weird in a fun way and generally speaking a good friend. But I feel like this year has challenged my abilities to cope with life and stuff...
Any additional info you think is relevant/helpful:
I hope what I gave you is enough. Maybe some of my interests? I like to study and forage for mushrooms and herbs as a hobby. I also love animals and being out in nature, I specially enjoy skiing and snowboarding. I’d like to live somewhere near mountains someday... in contact with nature and far away from cities but close enough to go shopping and clubbing hahaha

P.s. this shop is so cute!!!
@Closetcreep
Username: Dreamscars
Astrological Oracle reading you are interested in: 3 card reading please
Tell me a bit about yourself: I am 20 years old, unemployed (for now I hope). I used to work in a hotel, but with the pandemic the hotel had to close :\ no tourists, no work, so yea...*ahem* I think I am an extroverted introvert, I enjoy going out with friends and partying but man do I love my time alone. I want to think that I am a positive person, weird in a fun way and generally speaking a good friend. But I feel like this year has challenged my abilities to cope with life and stuff...
I hope what I gave you is enough. Maybe some of my interests? I like to study and forage for mushrooms and herbs as a hobby. I also love animals and being out in nature, I specially enjoy skiing and snowboarding. I’d like to live somewhere near mountains someday... in contact with nature and far away from cities but close enough to go shopping and clubbing hahaha

P.s. this shop is so cute!!!
@Closetcreep
I would love a 3 card reading of the astrological oracle cards please
@Closetcreep
I would love a 3 card reading of the astrological oracle cards please
@Darkode
Hello! I’m glad you have an interest in the astrological oracle :D but I will need you to fill out the form in order to give you an accurate reading!
@Darkode
Hello! I’m glad you have an interest in the astrological oracle :D but I will need you to fill out the form in order to give you an accurate reading!

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
Yes, I am sorry! I did not read the bottom part of your post.

@Closetcreep
Username:Darkode
Astrological Oracle reading you are interested in: 3 card reading
Tell me a bit about yourself: I am an 18yo student, I like gaming and making music. I have many other interests too. I am the quiet and and reserved type, until I know you a bit better and know I can trust you and then I will not shut up. But I also like to go out with friends, I am not antisocial or anything.
Is it possible to focus the reading in a certain topic? Would you be able to tell me anything about my relationship with my girlfriend with this cards?
Yes, I am sorry! I did not read the bottom part of your post.

@Closetcreep
Username:Darkode
Astrological Oracle reading you are interested in: 3 card reading
Tell me a bit about yourself: I am an 18yo student, I like gaming and making music. I have many other interests too. I am the quiet and and reserved type, until I know you a bit better and know I can trust you and then I will not shut up. But I also like to go out with friends, I am not antisocial or anything.
Is it possible to focus the reading in a certain topic? Would you be able to tell me anything about my relationship with my girlfriend with this cards?
[center] @Dreamscars Thank you for the tip <3 I hope this reading gives you the wisdom you were looking for! [img] https://i.ibb.co/2yN74M8/EF0-EDE3-D-D3-A9-41-BC-916-D-BBA4-B87721-EE.png[/img] [font=papyrus][size=6]Luna & Jupiter[/size][/font] [font=courier new][size=3] [i]"Expand to your fullest potential. Let all aspects of your being find expression in the world"[/i] [size=4] This combination of cards is very interesting. Luna (the moon) tends to represent intuition and outer expression of personality, Luna has a hidden side (hidden talents for example) that needs to be explored but also brings out a little of the crazy from inside of us, which paired to a card that will balance it out is always a positive outcome! However Jupiter is another card that is a little out there in the extreme spectrum. Jupiter’s inflated ego can be a negative trait if not managed properly. Take educated decisions. Luna brings a message to listen to your inner voice for guidance but don’t let the lunatic inside of you take the reins. That should propel you to the right path to success! Jupiter is very good in this aspect: he is a symbol of high power, success and wealth. Overall I believe these cards are giving you the message of ‘if anything is holding you back, make the according calculations and don’t be afraid to take the leap... and you will land in great success!’[/font][/size] [font=papyrus][size=6]Leo[/size][/font] [font=courier new][size=3]Leo is a sign that will magnify the potential of both Luna and Jupiter beautifully. I think it compliments the outcome perfectly, adding that extra fiery passion to your future projects is key. Leo will help with the scattered ideas and focus all of your efforts into the right places. Be strong minded in decision-making, don’t doubt yourself! Luna in Leo: Watch out for melodrama, keep your dignity and stand your ground. Jupiter in Leo: All good fortune is yours for the taking. [size=1]Edit: forgot to ping you! Oh no hahahaha
@Dreamscars
Thank you for the tip <3 I hope this reading gives you the wisdom you were looking for!

EF0-EDE3-D-D3-A9-41-BC-916-D-BBA4-B87721-EE.png

Luna & Jupiter

"Expand to your fullest potential. Let all aspects of your being find expression in the world"

This combination of cards is very interesting. Luna (the moon) tends to represent intuition and outer expression of personality, Luna has a hidden side (hidden talents for example) that needs to be explored but also brings out a little of the crazy from inside of us, which paired to a card that will balance it out is always a positive outcome! However Jupiter is another card that is a little out there in the extreme spectrum. Jupiter’s inflated ego can be a negative trait if not managed properly. Take educated decisions. Luna brings a message to listen to your inner voice for guidance but don’t let the lunatic inside of you take the reins. That should propel you to the right path to success! Jupiter is very good in this aspect: he is a symbol of high power, success and wealth. Overall I believe these cards are giving you the message of ‘if anything is holding you back, make the according calculations and don’t be afraid to take the leap... and you will land in great success!’

Leo
Leo is a sign that will magnify the potential of both Luna and Jupiter beautifully. I think it compliments the outcome perfectly, adding that extra fiery passion to your future projects is key. Leo will help with the scattered ideas and focus all of your efforts into the right places. Be strong minded in decision-making, don’t doubt yourself!

Luna in Leo: Watch out for melodrama, keep your dignity and stand your ground.

Jupiter in Leo: All good fortune is yours for the taking.

Edit: forgot to ping you! Oh no hahahaha

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
[center]@Darkode No problem! I asked the cards to direct their attention specifically towards your relationship and I think they had much to say! [img] https://i.ibb.co/72hcmy5/A89-C36-CF-F1-AC-4-F07-877-D-A2-F965-D83353.png[/img] [font=papyrus][size=6]Mercurius & Mars...& Venus?[/size][/font] [font=courier new][size=3]This was such an unexpected surprise! I keep my planetary god cards and horoscope cards in separate piles from each other, so I was baffled to see the card that I intuitively picked out from the horoscope bunch turned out to be none other than the planetary goddess Venus! I don’t know how or when she ended up in the wrong pile, but what really gets me is the fact that out of all the cards in the pile she was the one to call out to me (well, I mean it was also a 1 in 13 chance to be chosen, but still !) I’ll take it as a good sign then xD because you’ll need a glimmer of hope after the following reading lmao [img] https://i.ibb.co/0qK9K31/C08-A1676-7-B19-4-B8-C-AB31-AFE8368-C4584.png[/img] [font=papyrus][size=6]Mercurius & Mars[/size][/font] [font=courier new][size=3] [i]"Words have power and can wound. Sheath your rapier wit and take more care with what you say to others"[/i] [size=4][font=courier new]Uh-oh... I get things aren’t going great for you in this relationship? Well let’s have a deeper dive into this symbolism, shall we? To point out the obvious Mercury and Mars tend to be overshadowed by their negative traits. And don’t get me wrong, there is a lot of it that is relevant to your situation at the moment but at the same time I believe you can adopt their positive traits to turn this situation around! Starting off with Mercury: when Mercury is blinded by a certain narrative he will act impulsively and destructive. But on the flip side, he is highly intellectual. His domain is the mind and anything related to communication, language and reason is his forte! Which are all positive attributes that you can use to your advantage in this situation. Think before you speak and choose your approach and words with care. Now... Mars as you know is the god of war and strategy, he is well known for his explosive anger and drive for victory in competition. Which can make it a little hard to direct these energies back to a place of compassion and love, specially in middle of a heated argument! However you can take advantage of Mars fiery nature to improve other areas of your relationship/life rather than burn it down. But Mars has much more to bring to the table such as desire, passion, drive, action and courage! That’s a lot of positive traits that if used cleverly ( with Mercury’s help!) will greatly improve many aspects of your life and relationship! [/font][/size] [font=papyrus][size=6]Libra[/size][/font] [font=courier new][size=3]I’m not gonna lie, I was so relieved to see Libra was the one to come forth and save the day! Lmao!! She will be incredibly useful to you! Libra is ruled by Venus, and a very loving sign focused on justice, honesty and balance. The empathetic nature of Libra will help you bring both Mercury and Mars to a balance: Libra and Mercury teamed up: Consider both sides of the argument. Libra and Mars: It is time to make peace, not war.
@Darkode
No problem! I asked the cards to direct their attention specifically towards your relationship and I think they had much to say!

A89-C36-CF-F1-AC-4-F07-877-D-A2-F965-D83353.png
Mercurius & Mars...& Venus?
This was such an unexpected surprise! I keep my planetary god cards and horoscope cards in separate piles from each other, so I was baffled to see the card that I intuitively picked out from the horoscope bunch turned out to be none other than the planetary goddess Venus! I don’t know how or when she ended up in the wrong pile, but what really gets me is the fact that out of all the cards in the pile she was the one to call out to me (well, I mean it was also a 1 in 13 chance to be chosen, but still !) I’ll take it as a good sign then xD because you’ll need a glimmer of hope after the following reading lmao

C08-A1676-7-B19-4-B8-C-AB31-AFE8368-C4584.png

Mercurius & Mars

"Words have power and can wound. Sheath your rapier wit and take more care with what you say to others"

Uh-oh... I get things aren’t going great for you in this relationship? Well let’s have a deeper dive into this symbolism, shall we? To point out the obvious Mercury and Mars tend to be overshadowed by their negative traits. And don’t get me wrong, there is a lot of it that is relevant to your situation at the moment but at the same time I believe you can adopt their positive traits to turn this situation around! Starting off with Mercury: when Mercury is blinded by a certain narrative he will act impulsively and destructive. But on the flip side, he is highly intellectual. His domain is the mind and anything related to communication, language and reason is his forte! Which are all positive attributes that you can use to your advantage in this situation. Think before you speak and choose your approach and words with care. Now... Mars as you know is the god of war and strategy, he is well known for his explosive anger and drive for victory in competition. Which can make it a little hard to direct these energies back to a place of compassion and love, specially in middle of a heated argument! However you can take advantage of Mars fiery nature to improve other areas of your relationship/life rather than burn it down. But Mars has much more to bring to the table such as desire, passion, drive, action and courage! That’s a lot of positive traits that if used cleverly ( with Mercury’s help!) will greatly improve many aspects of your life and relationship!

Libra
I’m not gonna lie, I was so relieved to see Libra was the one to come forth and save the day! Lmao!! She will be incredibly useful to you! Libra is ruled by Venus, and a very loving sign focused on justice, honesty and balance. The empathetic nature of Libra will help you bring both Mercury and Mars to a balance:

Libra and Mercury teamed up: Consider both sides of the argument.

Libra and Mars: It is time to make peace, not war.

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
@Closetcreep
I have no words... this has been so accurate I have goosebumps and I feel like I want to cry. I will take note of all that you have said. Thank you so much!
@Closetcreep
I have no words... this has been so accurate I have goosebumps and I feel like I want to cry. I will take note of all that you have said. Thank you so much!
@Closetcreep
Was not expecting such a positive reading :) I have to agree that I have been holding back and feeling unmotivated to do much lately. I feel like the reading has been very relevant to my current situation. Thank you! I will be coming back for more.
@Closetcreep
Was not expecting such a positive reading :) I have to agree that I have been holding back and feeling unmotivated to do much lately. I feel like the reading has been very relevant to my current situation. Thank you! I will be coming back for more.
1 2