Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLSD)Need subjects for anthro practice!
1 2 3 4
So the title basically says it all...I'd like to get back into anthro/feral art - I used to draw both wayyyy back in my deviantart days, but stopped once I got into high school in 2009.
Since I don't have any examples, I don't feel super comfy charging my usual prices.

Examples of my art HERE

Literal PWYW - you can pay 1t if you're so inclined.

These are sketch/lineart only (lineart only if I'm super psyched about the drawing) so I can get as many done as possible.

Would very much appreciate you checking out and considering commissioning me in the future if you're happy with what you get! :)
So the title basically says it all...I'd like to get back into anthro/feral art - I used to draw both wayyyy back in my deviantart days, but stopped once I got into high school in 2009.
Since I don't have any examples, I don't feel super comfy charging my usual prices.

Examples of my art HERE

Literal PWYW - you can pay 1t if you're so inclined.

These are sketch/lineart only (lineart only if I'm super psyched about the drawing) so I can get as many done as possible.

Would very much appreciate you checking out and considering commissioning me in the future if you're happy with what you get! :)
To Do List (mainly to keep me on track)

1. Shadari || 2 sketches || All set - CR accepted!
2. Vampurr || 1 sketch || All set - CR Accepted!
3. TuxTheStrayCat || 2 sketches || All set - CR Accepted!
4. BlackandTan || 1 sketch || waiting on description
5. ShinyLumeo || 1 sketch || All set - CR Accepted!
6. ShiftingWind || 2 sketches || Up next
7. Zarcaz || 1 sketch ||
To Do List (mainly to keep me on track)

1. Shadari || 2 sketches || All set - CR accepted!
2. Vampurr || 1 sketch || All set - CR Accepted!
3. TuxTheStrayCat || 2 sketches || All set - CR Accepted!
4. BlackandTan || 1 sketch || waiting on description
5. ShinyLumeo || 1 sketch || All set - CR Accepted!
6. ShiftingWind || 2 sketches || Up next
7. Zarcaz || 1 sketch ||
Bump
Bump
Bumpyyyyy bump
Bumpyyyyy bump
bonk
bonk
<3 already DM'd you, so...bonus boop~
<3 already DM'd you, so...bonus boop~
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@HollyIvy
Yo, I'm interested! Wanna take a shot at drawing this girl? https://toyhou.se/5954960.dahlonega-main-sona-

Would 65K treasure sound alright?
@HollyIvy
Yo, I'm interested! Wanna take a shot at drawing this girl? https://toyhou.se/5954960.dahlonega-main-sona-

Would 65K treasure sound alright?
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
Would 100kT be enough for two drawings? Just choose anyone from here if so. :)
Would 100kT be enough for two drawings? Just choose anyone from here if so. :)
@Vampurr Absolutely! I'll add you to my to do list :D

@TuxTheStrayCat Definitely! You have so many lovely OC's q~q Do you have any preference? If not then I'll just pick a couple beebs at random!
@Vampurr Absolutely! I'll add you to my to do list :D

@TuxTheStrayCat Definitely! You have so many lovely OC's q~q Do you have any preference? If not then I'll just pick a couple beebs at random!
I really dont mind. :) I like letting artists choose bc if they like the subject they're drawing, theyll have more fun!

Would you like payment sent now? c:
I really dont mind. :) I like letting artists choose bc if they like the subject they're drawing, theyll have more fun!

Would you like payment sent now? c:
1 2 3 4