Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ crows roost ] • popup shop // USD FRC!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Naegiri
I will add you to the pinglist! I will most probably be opening again later on in the day or tomorrow, so we shall see~ ty for interest! <3

@friendlycoffee
Went for a smug / smiling down menacingly kinda look. Hope you like it??
Thank you for ordering!! QwQ

dust_to_dust.png

@Enoch
no worries about the lateness, you're just in time!

Hopefully the colours aren't too dark :'D I had lots of fun drawing your eldritch fae~
Thank you for ordering from meeee!!

TERRIFY.png
@Naegiri
I will add you to the pinglist! I will most probably be opening again later on in the day or tomorrow, so we shall see~ ty for interest! <3

@friendlycoffee
Went for a smug / smiling down menacingly kinda look. Hope you like it??
Thank you for ordering!! QwQ

dust_to_dust.png

@Enoch
no worries about the lateness, you're just in time!

Hopefully the colours aren't too dark :'D I had lots of fun drawing your eldritch fae~
Thank you for ordering from meeee!!

TERRIFY.png
7bfJZaP.png
I love it, thank you so much!
I love it, thank you so much!
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
I'd love to get some art from you in the future c: Would it be okay to get a ping when you're open? (Just a warning though, I may not respond for a time. I just got back from a "hiatus" of sorts and life's been keeping me busy as of late.)
I'd love to get some art from you in the future c: Would it be okay to get a ping when you're open? (Just a warning though, I may not respond for a time. I just got back from a "hiatus" of sorts and life's been keeping me busy as of late.)
Lichtdrache.gif
@friendlycoffee
aaaaa I am glad!! <33

@BleddynGirl
Sure I can add you! and no worries you don't have to order/respond at all when I ping you :'D
@friendlycoffee
aaaaa I am glad!! <33

@BleddynGirl
Sure I can add you! and no worries you don't have to order/respond at all when I ping you :'D
7bfJZaP.png
Your art is beautiful! Can I get added to your pinglist? c:
Your art is beautiful! Can I get added to your pinglist? c:
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
@seaofstars
Added! Thank you for interest~! <3
@seaofstars
Added! Thank you for interest~! <3
7bfJZaP.png
@Weavile @Cannot @Luunai @Naegiri @BleddynGirl @seaofstars

Hi! 3 slots are open~!

2 gem only, 1 gem/treasure okay. I will be busy next week so the order may take a bit of time to make... Thank you all for interest!! QwQ

EDIT: slots filled !!!! sorreh!
@Weavile @Cannot @Luunai @Naegiri @BleddynGirl @seaofstars

Hi! 3 slots are open~!

2 gem only, 1 gem/treasure okay. I will be busy next week so the order may take a bit of time to make... Thank you all for interest!! QwQ

EDIT: slots filled !!!! sorreh!
7bfJZaP.png
[b]— ORDER TYPE:[/b] Rough Style [b]character name:[/b] Almach [b]reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55341393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/553414/55341393_350.png[/img][/url] [b]notes/info:[/b] Gold color; only required apparel is his Autumnal Wreath and bird (please check bio for accurate bird reference!). [b]payment:[/b] Gems
— ORDER TYPE: Rough Style
character name: Almach
reference:
55341393_350.png
notes/info: Gold color; only required apparel is his Autumnal Wreath and bird (please check bio for accurate bird reference!).
payment: Gems
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri Order accept! I would love to draw him, he is so pretty! :D Send gem in CR/PM and I will get started when I can [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Naegiri
Order accept! I would love to draw him, he is so pretty! :D Send gem in CR/PM and I will get started when I can
7bfJZaP.png
[b]— ORDER TYPE:[/b] Rough Style [b]character name:[/b] Caelitis [b]reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41088065][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/410881/41088065_350.png[/img][/url] [b]notes/info:[/b] Hood down, wisps of archaic pink magic floating about -- some kind of empty looking expression [b]payment:[/b] gems
— ORDER TYPE: Rough Style
character name: Caelitis
reference: 41088065_350.png
notes/info: Hood down, wisps of archaic pink magic floating about -- some kind of empty looking expression
payment: gems
tumblr_inline_n37h2pnUPm1qhwjx8.gif
| GhostlyDeity/GD #342255 | Artist | Tired and Bi |
tumblr_inline_n37h2pnUPm1qhwjx8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11