Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED NO POST
1 2 3 4 5
@Exiwa they look really good!! thanks!!
@Exiwa they look really good!! thanks!!
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
@EverlastingRoses that's fine, the base has three colours anyway so no additional payment required. Sorry about the delayed response, my internet cut out suddenly on Tuesday night and has only just come back! That's 200 levels for the order!
@EverlastingRoses that's fine, the base has three colours anyway so no additional payment required. Sorry about the delayed response, my internet cut out suddenly on Tuesday night and has only just come back! That's 200 levels for the order!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@Exiwa Thank you so much, he looks wonderful!! I really love how you rendered the stripes on his cap and the scales on his neck. Awesome job!!! [emoji=snapper love size=1]
@Exiwa

Thank you so much, he looks wonderful!! I really love how you rendered the stripes on his cap and the scales on his neck. Awesome job!!!
YUDrFCG.png
@Medievalredragon @EverlastingRoses a reminder that payment needs to be made by the end of today! If you're paying after 16:00FRT, please send to a receiver as I'll be going to bed any time after then.
@Medievalredragon @EverlastingRoses a reminder that payment needs to be made by the end of today! If you're paying after 16:00FRT, please send to a receiver as I'll be going to bed any time after then.
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@Plushstiel

Hi!

I am sending a total of 8 dragons via 3 CRs to you. These are foddart for Tsarina Torment .

All dragons all level 8 for a total of 64 levels. Only 1 dragon Holihatch female imp has a daily bonus (breed bonus).

I owe a total of 200 levels (so after this batch of CRs I will still owe 136 levels). I can only level 8 dragons at a time so please accept these CRs as soon as possible.
Thanks!

Medievalredragon
User ID: 470795

@Plushstiel

Hi!

I am sending a total of 8 dragons via 3 CRs to you. These are foddart for Tsarina Torment .

All dragons all level 8 for a total of 64 levels. Only 1 dragon Holihatch female imp has a daily bonus (breed bonus).

I owe a total of 200 levels (so after this batch of CRs I will still owe 136 levels). I can only level 8 dragons at a time so please accept these CRs as soon as possible.
Thanks!

Medievalredragon
User ID: 470795

earthshaker.png
@TsarinaTorment
@Plushstiel
@Medievalredragon

Hi!

I only have 8 spaces in my lair for leveling fodder. I sent foddart for Tsarina Torment several hours ago but because it has not been accepted I cannot fulfill my foddart obligation since there is only a little over 1.5 hours until FR roll over. I am not fussing with you. If I had not waited until the last minute this would not be an issue. I am sorry to put all of us in this position.

I am cancelling the CRs.

TsarinaTorment:

I will be happy to buy the foddart with gems (otherworldly spirits) if you are still willing to sell it at your normal prices. If not, I am sorry that I could not fulfill my obligation. I promise to be better about this next time.

Medievalredragon
@TsarinaTorment
@Plushstiel
@Medievalredragon

Hi!

I only have 8 spaces in my lair for leveling fodder. I sent foddart for Tsarina Torment several hours ago but because it has not been accepted I cannot fulfill my foddart obligation since there is only a little over 1.5 hours until FR roll over. I am not fussing with you. If I had not waited until the last minute this would not be an issue. I am sorry to put all of us in this position.

I am cancelling the CRs.

TsarinaTorment:

I will be happy to buy the foddart with gems (otherworldly spirits) if you are still willing to sell it at your normal prices. If not, I am sorry that I could not fulfill my obligation. I promise to be better about this next time.

Medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@Medievalredragon I am more than happy to accept gems instead! At shop prices, that'll be 300g
@Medievalredragon I am more than happy to accept gems instead! At shop prices, that'll be 300g
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
1 2 3 4 5