Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d5e2d11cae2eda589955c6fa72c8119d/tumblr_p16z21ST0F1vhnd56o1_250.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_p16z21ST0F1vhnd56o1_250.png
EDxejRx.png
@yumehisakawa

Yep.

@Wardove @Malachite

Added! Will send copies as I get them~
@yumehisakawa

Yep.

@Wardove @Malachite

Added! Will send copies as I get them~
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@finniigan wonderful! and no worries, I figured that with the adopt, apparel might not be straightforward :)
@finniigan wonderful! and no worries, I figured that with the adopt, apparel might not be straightforward :)
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
[quote name="EternallySacred" date="2020-10-27 13:17:42" ] Reference: https://toyhou.se/8284253.chandler Type: Headshot please :) Description: Chandler is a very happy person and quite easily excited. He is very friendly and charismatic but also very determined Request: So chandler does have two forms and while I don't mind which one you choose, I do ask that the dragonfly be drawn with him if you are going to draw his normal form, and I don't mind paying extra levels for the dragonfly :) [/quote] @Nishiboys Quoting this and bringing it to your attention because I did forget to ping you when I put the order in xD
EternallySacred wrote on 2020-10-27 13:17:42:
Reference: https://toyhou.se/8284253.chandler

Type: Headshot please :)

Description: Chandler is a very happy person and quite easily excited. He is very friendly and charismatic but also very determined

Request: So chandler does have two forms and while I don't mind which one you choose, I do ask that the dragonfly be drawn with him if you are going to draw his normal form, and I don't mind paying extra levels for the dragonfly :)

@Nishiboys

Quoting this and bringing it to your attention because I did forget to ping you when I put the order in xD
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@Nishiboys Ordering three headshots please. 1 of each of my and my writing partners' OCs

Ducati Brassbell, Darksky, and Aine de Dhíth

Will PM the details as I'm awaiting refs to be sent from my writing partners ^_^
@Nishiboys Ordering three headshots please. 1 of each of my and my writing partners' OCs

Ducati Brassbell, Darksky, and Aine de Dhíth

Will PM the details as I'm awaiting refs to be sent from my writing partners ^_^
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@Nishiboys Reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/B8yeWHi.png[/img] Type: Headshots Description: Usually silent but is still able to express emotions based on which situation she's in. Sadness through seeing loved ones die, anger through revenge, etc. She usually doesn't smile because of her life as a mercenary before she enrolled into the academy Request: I'd like her to be facing left for a profile view and her hair flowing left as if the wind is blowing her hair that way, otherwise everything else is the same. [rule] Reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/LGzt3sv.png[/img] Type: Headshots Description: Usually appears to be angry/edgy most of the time, but smiles on rare occasions Request: Facing forward with a small head tilt slightly to the right Though it's not natural for him to smile often, I'd like him to be grinning with a bit of happiness in this character [rule] Reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/rqNEbmP.jpg[/img] Type: Headshots Description: Proud and Loyal to her beliefs. If you don't agree with her beliefs, unfortunately, you'll be killed despite not wanting to. She can come off as intimidating, but she's nice on the inside. Request: A three-quarter turn to the right?? (which is basically already present in the ref lol) with an open wide smile (So I heard you do fanart so I'd like to request three pieces if that is ok. (Idk if you do backgrounds, but if you do I'd like it to be a gradient that flows with the characters colors itself. If not transparent is fine. This would apply to all my orders
@Nishiboys

Reference:

B8yeWHi.png

Type: Headshots

Description: Usually silent but is still able to express emotions based on which situation she's in. Sadness through seeing loved ones die, anger through revenge, etc.
She usually doesn't smile because of her life as a mercenary before she enrolled into the academy

Request: I'd like her to be facing left for a profile view and her hair flowing left as if the wind is blowing her hair that way, otherwise everything else is the same.

Reference:

LGzt3sv.png

Description: Usually appears to be angry/edgy most of the time, but smiles on rare occasions

Request: Facing forward with a small head tilt slightly to the right
Though it's not natural for him to smile often, I'd like him to be grinning with a bit of happiness in this character

Reference:

rqNEbmP.jpg

Description: Proud and Loyal to her beliefs. If you don't agree with her beliefs, unfortunately, you'll be killed despite not wanting to. She can come off as intimidating, but she's nice on the inside.

Request: A three-quarter turn to the right?? (which is basically already present in the ref lol) with an open wide smile

(So I heard you do fanart so I'd like to request three pieces if that is ok.
(Idk if you do backgrounds, but if you do I'd like it to be a gradient that flows with the characters colors itself. If not transparent is fine. This would apply to all my orders
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Makochan

Byleth and Edelgard are some good ones!

I can most definitely include a bg for you~ and that's totally my fe3h bias speaking lol

That'll be 300 levels, I've got your slot reserved
@Makochan

Byleth and Edelgard are some good ones!

I can most definitely include a bg for you~ and that's totally my fe3h bias speaking lol

That'll be 300 levels, I've got your slot reserved
EDxejRx.png
@EternallySacred

Thanks for bringing it up, I def would have missed that. And I can include the dragonfly for no extra levels~

That'll be 100 levels
@EternallySacred

Thanks for bringing it up, I def would have missed that. And I can include the dragonfly for no extra levels~

That'll be 100 levels
EDxejRx.png
@Nishiboys
Sending 60 lvl 5's through PA for my orders!!

I'm only doing it this early because I'm gonna be quite busy for the next three days
@Nishiboys
Sending 60 lvl 5's through PA for my orders!!

I'm only doing it this early because I'm gonna be quite busy for the next three days
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d5e2d11cae2eda589955c6fa72c8119d/tumblr_p16z21ST0F1vhnd56o1_250.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_p16z21ST0F1vhnd56o1_250.png
EDxejRx.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15