Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Poorly Drawn MS Paint Doodles [5kT/G]
hi welcome to my shop

i am toffee and i will poorly draw your character/dragon/etc for free. the only things i will not draw are heavy gore/nsfw, but everything else is totally free reign. because these are poorly drawn anyways i do not mind drawing something that i wouldn't normally be used to

these drawings will be colored and fullbody without a background, but you can definitely ask for otherwise in the details section of the order form

payment-wise, i accept 5kT treasure, 5 gems, or any type of baldwin material pls i'm desparate and i want to raise my exp. the only reason why i ask for payment for these abominations is because they actually take me 15-20 minutes a piece, and sometimes more depending on how much effort i want to put into the drawing/the detail needed. tips are appreciated!!

backgrounds cost an additional 2kT/2g/baldwin material item

these are honestly just for me to have fun and experiment with stupid little doodly styles! i might actually make some of these look good; honestly it's probably going to be like a roulette
hi welcome to my shop

i am toffee and i will poorly draw your character/dragon/etc for free. the only things i will not draw are heavy gore/nsfw, but everything else is totally free reign. because these are poorly drawn anyways i do not mind drawing something that i wouldn't normally be used to

these drawings will be colored and fullbody without a background, but you can definitely ask for otherwise in the details section of the order form

payment-wise, i accept 5kT treasure, 5 gems, or any type of baldwin material pls i'm desparate and i want to raise my exp. the only reason why i ask for payment for these abominations is because they actually take me 15-20 minutes a piece, and sometimes more depending on how much effort i want to put into the drawing/the detail needed. tips are appreciated!!

backgrounds cost an additional 2kT/2g/baldwin material item

these are honestly just for me to have fun and experiment with stupid little doodly styles! i might actually make some of these look good; honestly it's probably going to be like a roulette
HEY YOU. want some awesome wacky art of your dragon or character
come check out my 5kT/g poorly drawn ms paint doodles
i promise it is totally worth the money buy things do it now
order form

toffee please draw this poorly
username: your username
reference: a link or an image to your character/dragon/etc!! i will also draw fandom characters if you're interested in seeing that
details: is there any sort of pose or expression you'd like me to do in particular? put it here and i will poorly make your characters look dazzlingly expressive (you can ALSO let me know if you'd like me to do an icon (with or without background) instead of a fullbody, which is my go-to for this)
payment: whichever form of payment you'd like as listed above! as i stated before, tips are always appreciated
other: is there anything else you need to let me know
slots

1.) open
2.) open
3.) open
4.) open
5.) open
order form

toffee please draw this poorly
username: your username
reference: a link or an image to your character/dragon/etc!! i will also draw fandom characters if you're interested in seeing that
details: is there any sort of pose or expression you'd like me to do in particular? put it here and i will poorly make your characters look dazzlingly expressive (you can ALSO let me know if you'd like me to do an icon (with or without background) instead of a fullbody, which is my go-to for this)
payment: whichever form of payment you'd like as listed above! as i stated before, tips are always appreciated
other: is there anything else you need to let me know
slots

1.) open
2.) open
3.) open
4.) open
5.) open
[center][font=comic sans ms][b][u]doodle examples[/u][/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/xf01STQ/yeah.png[/img] more tba as i create more lovely masterpieces[/font][/center]
doodle examples

yeah.png

more tba as i create more lovely masterpieces
ok we're open now buy stuff
ok we're open now buy stuff
@Toffeenization (srry if you already are subscribed ;w;) username: SpearTheDemon reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63490316][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634904/63490316_350.png[/img][/url] details: he is my bbcode test subject so i thought about him with papers payment: 10kt
@Toffeenization (srry if you already are subscribed ;w;)
username: SpearTheDemon

reference: 63490316_350.png

details: he is my bbcode test subject so i thought about him with papers

payment: 10kt
pnnLAM1.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+5 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBio Resources

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBio Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifText/Link