Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cricklette's art shop (open)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 76 77
Free bump!
Free bump!
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
Free bump!
Free bump!
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
@Suasion I'd love to be put on a pinglist if you have one :0
@Suasion I'd love to be put on a pinglist if you have one :0
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@Mudguts @jotunn @Nightfallen @mercurialwings @Shadowdancer @Weapon @zeeboot @Tynethyne @jia1303 @DragonoftheStars @kitto @SpaceShipRat @Amorah @Fellefan @lyricalmyxteries @borrowedphrases @Erisdar @AbyssToothpaste @Metus @Headlessking @Draginraptor @Dreamcoyote @Hyef @Avmire @Valishtu @Bastiodon @AWB @Wachuma @Effervessa @Saccharine @Cinspawn @Laeyein @Icefire55 @RealityMask @Generation @LeWorm @DragonDawn @EldritchGod @HalfStep @IcefireenFriends @Alpestris @AppleJuicee @Metroid @atypicalpickle @RogueHazel @Phaerie @Cannot @Line @ColorfulLava @home @LavenderHoney @berceuse @Overcoat @cartographic @LavenderHoney @Continlula @Gravitate @DarkHyancith @QueenKatoe @Heart @Nilock @Munchcatto @ado

Hello pinglist, I am alive! Been a bit under the weather and taking more time on past commissions, but I am ready to bust out more art!

I will currently be taking USD commissions only atm!
Those of you who post wanting something with gems, I will not respond until I have some open space, or I find your commission very intriguing.

By this, I mean I have been looking to expand my borders to a more experimental form of art that doesn't follow strict reference sheet guidelines, like paintings.

If you are interested in ordering something for USD, there is no need to ask to take a slot. Just post what you want and I will see what I can do. It is not first come first serve, but I will be more likely to take certain types of commissions over others depending on my workload.

Thank you all for your interest in my artwork!
@Mudguts @jotunn @Nightfallen @mercurialwings @Shadowdancer @Weapon @zeeboot @Tynethyne @jia1303 @DragonoftheStars @kitto @SpaceShipRat @Amorah @Fellefan @lyricalmyxteries @borrowedphrases @Erisdar @AbyssToothpaste @Metus @Headlessking @Draginraptor @Dreamcoyote @Hyef @Avmire @Valishtu @Bastiodon @AWB @Wachuma @Effervessa @Saccharine @Cinspawn @Laeyein @Icefire55 @RealityMask @Generation @LeWorm @DragonDawn @EldritchGod @HalfStep @IcefireenFriends @Alpestris @AppleJuicee @Metroid @atypicalpickle @RogueHazel @Phaerie @Cannot @Line @ColorfulLava @home @LavenderHoney @berceuse @Overcoat @cartographic @LavenderHoney @Continlula @Gravitate @DarkHyancith @QueenKatoe @Heart @Nilock @Munchcatto @ado

Hello pinglist, I am alive! Been a bit under the weather and taking more time on past commissions, but I am ready to bust out more art!

I will currently be taking USD commissions only atm!
Those of you who post wanting something with gems, I will not respond until I have some open space, or I find your commission very intriguing.

By this, I mean I have been looking to expand my borders to a more experimental form of art that doesn't follow strict reference sheet guidelines, like paintings.

If you are interested in ordering something for USD, there is no need to ask to take a slot. Just post what you want and I will see what I can do. It is not first come first serve, but I will be more likely to take certain types of commissions over others depending on my workload.

Thank you all for your interest in my artwork!
could I grab a usd slot for a signature of this boy? :>
https://toyhou.se/2169134.ephrem-v2
could I grab a usd slot for a signature of this boy? :>
https://toyhou.se/2169134.ephrem-v2
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
OUUHOUHOU YESSSS can i grab a signature for USD? I'd love for you to go experimental with it too!! something with either of these two would be ideal, and you can do whatever you ike with them and pick whichever takes your fancy! im also willing to pay extra for all this too hehe <3 cursed warrior with ancient/eldritch/freaky horror vibes- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39101584][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/391016/39101584_350.png[/img][/url] spooky hollow knight inspired boy- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58504593][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/585046/58504593_350.png[/img][/url]
OUUHOUHOU YESSSS

can i grab a signature for USD? I'd love for you to go experimental with it too!! something with either of these two would be ideal, and you can do whatever you ike with them and pick whichever takes your fancy! im also willing to pay extra for all this too hehe <3

cursed warrior with ancient/eldritch/freaky horror vibes-
39101584_350.png

spooky hollow knight inspired boy-
58504593_350.png
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
is it possible to get a signature but it doesn't feature a dragon? I'd be interested enviromental art based on my clan featuring smow, ice, mountains, and maybe some dragon-made banners or something.
would that be possible at all?
is it possible to get a signature but it doesn't feature a dragon? I'd be interested enviromental art based on my clan featuring smow, ice, mountains, and maybe some dragon-made banners or something.
would that be possible at all?
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@ado lovely boy! i can definitely do a signature of him. if $18 sounds good with you, feel free to pm me your paypal address!

@Firnenfire sisidlan definitely vibes with my style more, but ultimately it is up to you to decide which one youd like!

@Fellefan of course! if youd like to go more in depth on the details of the signature, feel free to let me know.
@ado lovely boy! i can definitely do a signature of him. if $18 sounds good with you, feel free to pm me your paypal address!

@Firnenfire sisidlan definitely vibes with my style more, but ultimately it is up to you to decide which one youd like!

@Fellefan of course! if youd like to go more in depth on the details of the signature, feel free to let me know.
lovely :'D of course, just wanted to make sure it was an option before I went into detail! so like I mentioned I'd like a scenery shot featuring my clan's environment. it'll be a cold snowy piece with majestic mountains, soft mist blanketing the base. I'd like my clan's emblem to be featured on a banner or something somewhere in the foreground, doesn't really matter how it's visible but it needs to be percent one way or another. this is what the emblem looks like, it can be a silhouette and doesn't have to be made of ice: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/TwXKPfMS/my-emblem-bio.png[/img] for the rest of the foreground I'm not sure but maybe some pines and other wintery stuff? Idk but I'd like the time of day to be dawn, the rays of golden light touching the mountain peaks and tree tops. as for the overall snow color I'd like it to instead of a blue hue, this soft purple that is kinda my clan's signature color. it's best explained in the full sigil: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/66Fp6Brh/my-emblem-prof.png[/img] it's not bright purple, but it's more purple than blue. all of the art doesn't have to be like this ofc, but just like instead of the cold blue shading in the snow or any banners etc. ;u; if there's anything else you're wondering about don't hesitate to ask!
lovely :'D of course, just wanted to make sure it was an option before I went into detail!

so like I mentioned I'd like a scenery shot featuring my clan's environment. it'll be a cold snowy piece with majestic mountains, soft mist blanketing the base. I'd like my clan's emblem to be featured on a banner or something somewhere in the foreground, doesn't really matter how it's visible but it needs to be percent one way or another. this is what the emblem looks like, it can be a silhouette and doesn't have to be made of ice:
my-emblem-bio.png
for the rest of the foreground I'm not sure but maybe some pines and other wintery stuff? Idk but I'd like the time of day to be dawn, the rays of golden light touching the mountain peaks and tree tops.
as for the overall snow color I'd like it to instead of a blue hue, this soft purple that is kinda my clan's signature color. it's best explained in the full sigil:
my-emblem-prof.png
it's not bright purple, but it's more purple than blue. all of the art doesn't have to be like this ofc, but just like instead of the cold blue shading in the snow or any banners etc. ;u;

if there's anything else you're wondering about don't hesitate to ask!
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Suasion Sisidlan it is then! <3