Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OPEN) Kyuu's art corner (t/g/USD)
1 2
@kyuuketsuki - Hi! I was curious if you have any human examples? Also for fanart, are you open to drawing anime fanart? (If it helps, it would be either Haikyuu, MHA, or Tokyo Revengers if you're okay with any of those, and would include an OC as well)
@kyuuketsuki - Hi! I was curious if you have any human examples? Also for fanart, are you open to drawing anime fanart? (If it helps, it would be either Haikyuu, MHA, or Tokyo Revengers if you're okay with any of those, and would include an OC as well)
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon My only recent example is (here), but I'd definitely be open to anime fanart if you're interested!
@KitsumiMahon My only recent example is (here), but I'd definitely be open to anime fanart if you're interested!
rW8tmf4.png F2U pixel art
@kyuuketsuki - Ah that's so cute! Yes I'm definitely interested!

In that case, could I commission a normal fullbody of my OC and (timeskip) Ran Haitani from Tokyo Revengers? He's the one on the right in case you aren't that familiar with the series, and here is some official fullbody art of him. If he could be wearing a suit that would be great, although it doesn't have to be the same as in the art. And any sort of outfit works for her so you can copy one of the ones in her reference or switch it up, and any of those hair colors on her ref works too.

He's a lot taller than her (like 14 inches or 35.5 cm) so a pose that kinda showcases that would be fun I think! Something like this, this or this but from the front are all good examples but feel free to do a different pose if you prefer.

I hope this all makes sense and is okay?
@kyuuketsuki - Ah that's so cute! Yes I'm definitely interested!

In that case, could I commission a normal fullbody of my OC and (timeskip) Ran Haitani from Tokyo Revengers? He's the one on the right in case you aren't that familiar with the series, and here is some official fullbody art of him. If he could be wearing a suit that would be great, although it doesn't have to be the same as in the art. And any sort of outfit works for her so you can copy one of the ones in her reference or switch it up, and any of those hair colors on her ref works too.

He's a lot taller than her (like 14 inches or 35.5 cm) so a pose that kinda showcases that would be fun I think! Something like this, this or this but from the front are all good examples but feel free to do a different pose if you prefer.

I hope this all makes sense and is okay?
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon Yeah, that sounds good! The payment will be equivalent to 1875g or 2500g depending on if you want it w/ flat colors or more detail. After you send that I can go ahead and get started on the sketch!
@KitsumiMahon Yeah, that sounds good! The payment will be equivalent to 1875g or 2500g depending on if you want it w/ flat colors or more detail. After you send that I can go ahead and get started on the sketch!
@kyuuketsuki - More detail sounds good, and payment should be sent! Let me know if I messed anything up, I'm running on no sleep haha so I'm a little prone to making mistakes right now
@kyuuketsuki - More detail sounds good, and payment should be sent! Let me know if I messed anything up, I'm running on no sleep haha so I'm a little prone to making mistakes right now
H5mMPK3.png
[emoji=imperial sleepy size=2]
Bump
Bump
1 2