Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Literal PWYW | Fullbodies + Animations!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56
[quote name= pinglist] @SimplyPhil [/quote] Henlo am back with motivation! Bump! @EvergreenUwU (late reply sorry) but yes, though at the moment I'm only doing two orders at a time
pinglist wrote:

Henlo am back with motivation! Bump!

@EvergreenUwU (late reply sorry) but yes, though at the moment I'm only doing two orders at a time
Lovely, lovely holidays...
Come check out my art shop! Lemme draw ur dergs!
Check out my Holiday Hatchery!
My wishlist!

We were here. Qboauiw.png
acecatcher.png
Is it okay if I request 3 OC’s of mine in 1 drawing? Them kinda sat in a row or something with the googly eye animation on them?
I adore your googly eye animation so much!!
Is it okay if I request 3 OC’s of mine in 1 drawing? Them kinda sat in a row or something with the googly eye animation on them?
I adore your googly eye animation so much!!
tumblr_inline_o583arkdsh1tqnsew_500.gif
@Morgana

Oh sure, although it’ll probably be at most a chest-up shot. It’ll also take a bit, because this week’s a busy week lol. Also, please use the order form when ordering, and any extra info about the oc’s would be nice!
@Morgana

Oh sure, although it’ll probably be at most a chest-up shot. It’ll also take a bit, because this week’s a busy week lol. Also, please use the order form when ordering, and any extra info about the oc’s would be nice!
My wishlist!

acecatcher.png
@Timeshadow012 thank you so, so much for doing this!!! I'm trying to fill up this dragon's bio :) Name: littleraddish128 Who am I drawing?: a dragon! Image of who I’m drawing (including link): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71340539][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/713406/71340539_350.png[/img][/url] maybe a lil fullbody like the wildclaw? But you are free to exercise any artistic freedom What are you paying?(literally anything): I can pay with some treasure, some apparel, some fams, and a coli skin crate? Whatever I can scrape up at the time of payment :D Any requests with the art? (Simple background, specific expressions, flat or blended shading, etc): can you please draw them with a volleyball? And happy feels :) Is it alright if I post the finished work to my Tumblr?: def OK! Any other notes?: hmm, I think it's fine if you leave out the apparel, but I'd request for the rings to be kept. If not, just a red-black-white colour scheme :D
@Timeshadow012 thank you so, so much for doing this!!! I'm trying to fill up this dragon's bio :)
Name: littleraddish128
Who am I drawing?: a dragon!
Image of who I’m drawing (including link): 71340539_350.png
maybe a lil fullbody like the wildclaw? But you are free to exercise any artistic freedom
What are you paying?(literally anything): I can pay with some treasure, some apparel, some fams, and a coli skin crate? Whatever I can scrape up at the time of payment :D
Any requests with the art? (Simple background, specific expressions, flat or blended shading, etc): can you please draw them with a volleyball? And happy feels :)
Is it alright if I post the finished work to my Tumblr?: def OK!
Any other notes?: hmm, I think it's fine if you leave out the apparel, but I'd request for the rings to be kept. If not, just a red-black-white colour scheme :D
spiral500100.jpg
@littleraddish128

Sure thing!! I’ll do my best with them! Fair waiting it may take a lil bit, as irl is currently a bit busy. It’ll be probably a couple of weeks at most.
@littleraddish128

Sure thing!! I’ll do my best with them! Fair waiting it may take a lil bit, as irl is currently a bit busy. It’ll be probably a couple of weeks at most.
My wishlist!

acecatcher.png
Of course! I'm in no hurry, so take as long as you need.
Of course! I'm in no hurry, so take as long as you need.
spiral500100.jpg
@timeshadow012 are you able to draw lamias?
@timeshadow012 are you able to draw lamias?
The ever loveable lamia queen ~
@Belfast
Yes, I sure am! Just fill out the order form and let me know if what specific lamia-type characteristics you’d like.
@Belfast
Yes, I sure am! Just fill out the order form and let me know if what specific lamia-type characteristics you’d like.
My wishlist!

acecatcher.png
@Timeshadow012
Name: Belfast Dè DarkRose
Who am I drawing?: A tiefling/lamia hybrid
Image of who I’m drawing (including link): (i have no clue how to add an image while on mobile but i could discribe her if that will work unless i can send an image via discord) she has curved back horns,red long hair that is to her shoulders. Red skin, ruby red lips, dark purple eyes, with pitch black body armor with a skull and snake engraved on it, soft pink under belly with red snake scales.
What are you paying?(literally anything): ill pay 5000 gems
Any requests with the art? (Simple background, specific expressions, flat or blended shading, etc): maybe a dark moonlit and gloomy background with her scales glittering in the moonlight,a gentle smile with her eyes glowing a bit from the darkness and blended shading (this is my first time hiring an artist to draw for me) and full body if possible
Is it alright if I post the finished work to my Tumblr?:
Any other notes?: non chibi drawing also could you give her a scyth or a short sword if able please and thank you ~

P.S can you tell me how to send items i am a noob here lol (my friend gave me funds to hire an artist)
@Timeshadow012
Name: Belfast Dè DarkRose
Who am I drawing?: A tiefling/lamia hybrid
Image of who I’m drawing (including link): (i have no clue how to add an image while on mobile but i could discribe her if that will work unless i can send an image via discord) she has curved back horns,red long hair that is to her shoulders. Red skin, ruby red lips, dark purple eyes, with pitch black body armor with a skull and snake engraved on it, soft pink under belly with red snake scales.
What are you paying?(literally anything): ill pay 5000 gems
Any requests with the art? (Simple background, specific expressions, flat or blended shading, etc): maybe a dark moonlit and gloomy background with her scales glittering in the moonlight,a gentle smile with her eyes glowing a bit from the darkness and blended shading (this is my first time hiring an artist to draw for me) and full body if possible
Is it alright if I post the finished work to my Tumblr?:
Any other notes?: non chibi drawing also could you give her a scyth or a short sword if able please and thank you ~

P.S can you tell me how to send items i am a noob here lol (my friend gave me funds to hire an artist)
The ever loveable lamia queen ~
@Belfast
Sure! if you click the image of a box with an arrow under my name, you'll get sent to the crossroads where you send me a one-way delivery of the payment. Also, if you want to add an image all you have to do is click the image of a tree (above the text box) and put the image link in between the boxes that pop up. Make sure it ends in .png, etc!
@Belfast
Sure! if you click the image of a box with an arrow under my name, you'll get sent to the crossroads where you send me a one-way delivery of the payment. Also, if you want to add an image all you have to do is click the image of a tree (above the text box) and put the image link in between the boxes that pop up. Make sure it ends in .png, etc!
My wishlist!

acecatcher.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56