Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Free Tarot] Nasturtium Divination
1 2 3 4
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/Vt1pVjB/Nasturtium-Divination.png[/img] [size=4][color=#0e103d][font=verdana]Hey there! I'm Lady, and I'd like to read tarot for you. I do readings for free, both to improve my skills in reading for other people, and because I don't want finances (even digital ones) to bar folks from this service. If you like the service and want to tip, you're welcome to, but it's not required. [i]Necessary disclaimers: I am not a medical, legal, or spiritual professional. You are responsible for your own decisions and actions. Divination is a helpful tool that gives us more information than we might otherwise have, but the future is not set in stone.[/i] [/color][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bLJxrhn.png[/img] [columns][img]https://i.ibb.co/Gcpp2Lm/Decks150.png[/img][nextcol][size=4][color=#0e103d][font=verdana]There are a few decks you can choose from. Feel free to choose whichever sounds most appealing, or select "dealer's choice!" [b]Shadowscapes Tarot[/b] by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law. I love how intricate each of the cards is in this deck, and they really help me to understand the different tensions at play in the reading. I especially like this deck for questions involving relationships, spiritual growth, or metaphysics. [b]Anima Mundi Tarot[/b] by Megan Wyreweden. This deck is my go-to for practical concerns, and it's oriented both toward personal growth and the average day-to-day. More to come, including some possible non-tarot options. [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bLJxrhn.png[/img] [columns][nextcol][size=4][color=#0e103d][font=verdana]Consider, based on the question you have in mind, how many cards you'd like to include in the reading. More cards isn't always better, since simpler questions can definitely benefit from a straightforward reading. (Longer readings also take me longer to perform!) A [b]single card pull[/b] is my most frequently used spread in my own life. It's especially suited for simple questions, such as "What do I need to know about ____?" or to follow up on something that wasn't clear before. For a [b]three-card spread[/b], I tend to use this as a past/present/future spread, but sometimes there are other applications for the three cards which might come up depending on your question. A [b]seven-card ellipse[/b] can be a good fit if your question is complicated or if there are many potential factors influencing the situation. [nextcol][img]https://i.ibb.co/k00w8mj/Spreads.png[/img] [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bLJxrhn.png[/img] [size=4][color=#0e103d][font=verdana]If you're interested, [b]please post[/b] with the following information: [quote="Order form"] [b]My question:[/b] (questions are required, but if you're not sure how to ask it, I can help!) [b]Requested deck:[/b] (optional) [b]Requested spread:[/b] (optional)[/quote] [size=4][color=#0e103d][font=verdana](If you're more comfortable DMing me your question, that's fine too, though I appreciate you still posting a heads up in this thread.) [b]Readings will be delivered via DM[/b] unless you request otherwise. [b]Available slots:[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*] Cerno [*] open! [*] open! [/LIST] [center][size=4][color=#0e103d][font=verdana]If my slots are full, but you'd like me to ping you when I've got a slot free, just let me know![/center]
Nasturtium-Divination.png

Hey there! I'm Lady, and I'd like to read tarot for you. I do readings for free, both to improve my skills in reading for other people, and because I don't want finances (even digital ones) to bar folks from this service. If you like the service and want to tip, you're welcome to, but it's not required.

Necessary disclaimers: I am not a medical, legal, or spiritual professional. You are responsible for your own decisions and actions. Divination is a helpful tool that gives us more information than we might otherwise have, but the future is not set in stone.

bLJxrhn.png

Decks150.png There are a few decks you can choose from. Feel free to choose whichever sounds most appealing, or select "dealer's choice!"

Shadowscapes Tarot by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law.
I love how intricate each of the cards is in this deck, and they really help me to understand the different tensions at play in the reading. I especially like this deck for questions involving relationships, spiritual growth, or metaphysics.

Anima Mundi Tarot by Megan Wyreweden.
This deck is my go-to for practical concerns, and it's oriented both toward personal growth and the average day-to-day.

More to come, including some possible non-tarot options.

bLJxrhn.png
Consider, based on the question you have in mind, how many cards you'd like to include in the reading. More cards isn't always better, since simpler questions can definitely benefit from a straightforward reading. (Longer readings also take me longer to perform!)

A single card pull is my most frequently used spread in my own life. It's especially suited for simple questions, such as "What do I need to know about ____?" or to follow up on something that wasn't clear before.

For a three-card spread, I tend to use this as a past/present/future spread, but sometimes there are other applications for the three cards which might come up depending on your question.

A seven-card ellipse can be a good fit if your question is complicated or if there are many potential factors influencing the situation.

Spreads.png

bLJxrhn.png

If you're interested, please post with the following information:
Order form wrote:
My question: (questions are required, but if you're not sure how to ask it, I can help!)
Requested deck: (optional)
Requested spread: (optional)

(If you're more comfortable DMing me your question, that's fine too, though I appreciate you still posting a heads up in this thread.)

Readings will be delivered via DM unless you request otherwise.

Available slots:
  1. Cerno
  2. open!
  3. open!
If my slots are full, but you'd like me to ping you when I've got a slot free, just let me know!
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
FAQ

Q: Can I request a tarot reading for a dragon, or an OC?
Sure thing! I've done these before and they're pretty fun. Please provide a reference for the dragon or OC in question.
FAQ

Q: Can I request a tarot reading for a dragon, or an OC?
Sure thing! I've done these before and they're pretty fun. Please provide a reference for the dragon or OC in question.

»
»
Credits
  • Charm divider by shroudrat
  • All other graphics created by me using Canva
Credits
  • Charm divider by shroudrat
  • All other graphics created by me using Canva

»
»
And we're open! Feel free to ask any questions. :D
And we're open! Feel free to ask any questions. :D

»
»
"Please tag me in this thread either with your question, or let me know that you plan to DM me your question."

I plan to dm a question? can i just send it? what if I dont have a specific question but I still want a reading?

@ladywindgrace
"Please tag me in this thread either with your question, or let me know that you plan to DM me your question."

I plan to dm a question? can i just send it? what if I dont have a specific question but I still want a reading?

@ladywindgrace
Eh25y1w.png
@squiremarcus
Perfect! Go ahead and send. Having a question is important, but it can be as simple as "What do I need to know about ____?"
@squiremarcus
Perfect! Go ahead and send. Having a question is important, but it can be as simple as "What do I need to know about ____?"

»
»
Delivered my first reading here, so all three slots are open again! [emoji=owl size=1]
Delivered my first reading here, so all three slots are open again!

»
»
[emoji=crystal ball size=1]

»
»

»
»