Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD open] leech's vibe checks
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Bashett
added you! :]
@Bashett
added you! :]
nzqnkq.png
@GODHEX

Is there a slot still open? I’d like to do USD, but if not I’ll join the pinglist. ; v ;
@GODHEX

Is there a slot still open? I’d like to do USD, but if not I’ll join the pinglist. ; v ;
@Kikatzu
there is! feel free to lmk here or in PMs what you'd be interested in :> i'll add you to my pinglist as well
@Kikatzu
there is! feel free to lmk here or in PMs what you'd be interested in :> i'll add you to my pinglist as well
nzqnkq.png
@GODHEX I don't mind posting here. ; v ; I was thinking of doing Quintessa, but I wasn't sure how you would feel about doing her as she seems to be a lot calmer than your pieces? I guess let me know what you would think about doing a piece for her, if not I can pick one of my more appropriate dragons? ; v ; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51017911][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/510180/51017911_350.png[/img][/url]
@GODHEX

I don't mind posting here. ; v ;

I was thinking of doing Quintessa, but I wasn't sure how you would feel about doing her as she seems to be a lot calmer than your pieces? I guess let me know what you would think about doing a piece for her, if not I can pick one of my more appropriate dragons? ; v ;

51017911_350.png
@Kikatzu
i can do her just fine! absolutely gorgeous gal by the way :>
please send me your paypal over DMs and i'll yeet you an invoice!
@Kikatzu
i can do her just fine! absolutely gorgeous gal by the way :>
please send me your paypal over DMs and i'll yeet you an invoice!
nzqnkq.png
@GODHEX
Add me to the pinglist please!
@GODHEX
Add me to the pinglist please!
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
Can I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you!
Can I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you!
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@GODHEX Pardon me for the double post but I forgot to ping and didn't know if editing would actually send the ping. I'm all of the dummy.
@GODHEX Pardon me for the double post but I forgot to ping and didn't know if editing would actually send the ping. I'm all of the dummy.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@Mature @Niceless
all added! :>
@Mature @Niceless
all added! :>
nzqnkq.png
@embrys @amethystlynx @addams @mercurialwings @Enoch @belladonna66 @Wolfkai @Bashett @Kikatzu @Mature @Niceless reopened w two slots + a YCH at a discounted price! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/224198060622872577/935390672972808212/unknown.png[/img]
@embrys @amethystlynx @addams @mercurialwings @Enoch @belladonna66 @Wolfkai @Bashett @Kikatzu @Mature @Niceless

reopened w two slots + a YCH at a discounted price!

unknown.png
nzqnkq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11