Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD open] leech's vibe checks
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11

@amoebawasp
absolutely! what a gorgeous bean :o

@amoebawasp
absolutely! what a gorgeous bean :o

nzqnkq.png
@GODHEX Hi, Can you do a fullbody for him? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/592556/59255549_350.png?mtime=ZX_EG-RuBjg.png[/img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59255549 I want him to be casting a spell or something like that, whatever you think will look cool
@GODHEX Hi, Can you do a fullbody for him?

59255549_350.png?mtime=ZX_EG-RuBjg.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59255549

I want him to be casting a spell or something like that, whatever you think will look cool
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Bashett
sure thing! yeet over a CR whenever's most convenient for you :>
@Bashett
sure thing! yeet over a CR whenever's most convenient for you :>
nzqnkq.png
@GODHEX I really loved this style [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/709596915620249674/754553787674263592/she.png[/img] I would like it to be something similar and I am interested in half body more than full body so the details can be more are appreciated as in the image above, there is no such option?
@GODHEX
I really loved this style she.png

I would like it to be something similar and I am interested in half body more than full body so the details can be more are appreciated as in the image above, there is no such option?
@Bashett
yes, though that would incur a fee since that's not my currently offered style.
10 eggs / 110 chests
@Bashett
yes, though that would incur a fee since that's not my currently offered style.
10 eggs / 110 chests
nzqnkq.png
@GODHEX
Sounds okay! Sending CR
@GODHEX
Sounds okay! Sending CR
@GODHEX hey! do you think you'd be able to do my raven and his walmart symbiote? :o your art style is so cool!
@GODHEX hey! do you think you'd be able to do my raven and his walmart symbiote? :o your art style is so cool!
he/him
pings OK!
@strayer
absolutely! feel free to lmk what you'd like either in PMs or on here :>
it's 2am for me so i'm heading to sleep, sorry for any belated responses!
@strayer
absolutely! feel free to lmk what you'd like either in PMs or on here :>
it's 2am for me so i'm heading to sleep, sorry for any belated responses!
nzqnkq.png
@GODHEX

awesome!! i'd love to get a fullbody of him then. i was thinking maybe incorporating his monster buddy in the art as well? you're free to interpret them however you want and include as much or as little of them as you want, so long as they're represented somehow! valerian has an uneasy friendship/alliance with the monster if that helps with figuring out the vibe :)

i especially love the distorted/glitchy details of some of your art, but i'm absolutely ok with any themes/ideas you got!

don't worry! it's 2 am for me also so i'll be sleeping as well ^^
@GODHEX

awesome!! i'd love to get a fullbody of him then. i was thinking maybe incorporating his monster buddy in the art as well? you're free to interpret them however you want and include as much or as little of them as you want, so long as they're represented somehow! valerian has an uneasy friendship/alliance with the monster if that helps with figuring out the vibe :)

i especially love the distorted/glitchy details of some of your art, but i'm absolutely ok with any themes/ideas you got!

don't worry! it's 2 am for me also so i'll be sleeping as well ^^
he/him
pings OK!
@strayer
absolutely can do! i won't charge a 2nd character fee since they're pretty 'small' and not super detailed. i'll yeet you a wip once i start! feel free to send a CR whenever you'd like!
[side note it's definitely best to send eggs and/or g/t equivalent at this point because it might take me longer than a day or two to finish and accept the CR if it's chests] :>
@strayer
absolutely can do! i won't charge a 2nd character fee since they're pretty 'small' and not super detailed. i'll yeet you a wip once i start! feel free to send a CR whenever you'd like!
[side note it's definitely best to send eggs and/or g/t equivalent at this point because it might take me longer than a day or two to finish and accept the CR if it's chests] :>
nzqnkq.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11