Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bump
bump
@unknown001

Character- Jackie (Artfight bio and refs) (Artfight ref 2) (Character dragon)
If you can’t access Artfight she has human refs in her character dragon bio, too.
Extra char?- no
Char info- I call her my nasty crime girl and that tends to get her vibe across lol. She breaks laws for fun, has magic gauntlets for stealing things, and wears a mask to get away with it.
BG- I like how the bright background looks, but I’m open to other options if you as the artist believes another one would look better! :>
Extra info?- She cut and dyed her own hair and the color washed out inconsistently, so feel free to make it look spikey and messy!
If you draw her gauntlets (they’re optional) the left hand gauntlet has a gun barrel on the back of the hand, while the right one does not.
Email- (will DM)

I’m really excited to see her in your style if accepted!
@unknown001

Character- Jackie (Artfight bio and refs) (Artfight ref 2) (Character dragon)
If you can’t access Artfight she has human refs in her character dragon bio, too.
Extra char?- no
Char info- I call her my nasty crime girl and that tends to get her vibe across lol. She breaks laws for fun, has magic gauntlets for stealing things, and wears a mask to get away with it.
BG- I like how the bright background looks, but I’m open to other options if you as the artist believes another one would look better! :>
Extra info?- She cut and dyed her own hair and the color washed out inconsistently, so feel free to make it look spikey and messy!
If you draw her gauntlets (they’re optional) the left hand gauntlet has a gun barrel on the back of the hand, while the right one does not.
Email- (will DM)

I’m really excited to see her in your style if accepted!
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@Dragoneko
Apologies for the late response, she looks super cool!!
feel free to dm me and i'll shoot ya an invoice. Cant wait to draw her ^^
@Dragoneko
Apologies for the late response, she looks super cool!!
feel free to dm me and i'll shoot ya an invoice. Cant wait to draw her ^^
bump
bump
buuuuuuuuump
buuuuuuuuump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
BUMP +added a halfbody option

perhaps a fullbody option in the future?? perhaps a chibi pagedoll option?? who knows!! it depends!!!!
BUMP +added a halfbody option

perhaps a fullbody option in the future?? perhaps a chibi pagedoll option?? who knows!! it depends!!!!
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7