Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Designs & General Commissions
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@irlmaxxor I'm 100% still interested if I'm not too late for a slot. :o [quote name="Alestrius" date="2020-09-11 01:55:51" ] Ninira Nira References: [url=https://toyhou.se/7543499.ninira-nira]toyhouse[/url], [url=https://imgur.com/a/3pTLr4b]reference album[/url] [/quote]
@irlmaxxor I'm 100% still interested if I'm not too late for a slot. :o
Alestrius wrote on 2020-09-11 01:55:51:
Ninira Nira References: toyhouse, reference album
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@littleraccoon OHHH he's gorgeous!!! :D would you prefer a humanisation, or more of a tiefling-esque design?
@littleraccoon OHHH he's gorgeous!!! :D would you prefer a humanisation, or more of a tiefling-esque design?
Maxwell | He/They | +8 FR Time | Headshot Commissions | Gijinka Adopt Shop

PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@Alestrius sweet! Is that your final fantasy character? :D I don't play but my friends do, she looks really nice!!! I can start as soon as you shoot over payment ^-^/
@Alestrius sweet! Is that your final fantasy character? :D I don't play but my friends do, she looks really nice!!! I can start as soon as you shoot over payment ^-^/

PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@irlmaxxor

Thank you!! I'd prefer a humanization please! :D
@irlmaxxor

Thank you!! I'd prefer a humanization please! :D
Bsu2WUv.giflExdUun.png
@littleraccoon Nice! >) Shoot payment over as soon as you're ready and I'll get started!
@littleraccoon Nice! >) Shoot payment over as soon as you're ready and I'll get started!

PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@irlmaxxor

I'll take slot 4 if it's still open, may I PM? :)
@irlmaxxor

I'll take slot 4 if it's still open, may I PM? :)
Pinglist me for open spots~
Pinglist me for open spots~
@Torenth aye, you can! I just wanted to give the people who had asked first the chance to respond, but it's been a good few hours so the 4th slot is yours ^-^/ shoot me that PM!
@Torenth aye, you can! I just wanted to give the people who had asked first the chance to respond, but it's been a good few hours so the 4th slot is yours ^-^/ shoot me that PM!

PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@irlmaxxor

Yay, thank you! :)
@irlmaxxor

Yay, thank you! :)
@nyfel added, thank you! :D
@nyfel added, thank you! :D

PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12