Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Seeking OC Art [Always Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I primarily will be looking for art of my mains, I ask you choose who you want to draw as I love surprises and can help you with any lore, expression, poses, et cetra.
I will be paying in treasure or gems, no USD currently!

EDIT I am prioritizing the following characters, as they all need one of three things, either a new reference, another form designed, or an outfit designed. Please let me know if any catch your eye!
Here and here

You are also welcome to draw any of my sonas or my four beloved characters if any of em catch your eye!
I also am open to either Tux or Vincent drawn with any of my mains, if you wanna draw multiple characters in one piece, just let me know! I find em special having my sona or self insert with one of my OCs. :)

My characters are primarily anthro, with some humanoids, ferals, and a few humans.
I am looking for anything from sketches to icons to what have you, any sort of style from realistic to stylized to chibi-- just toss your examples and prices or shops at me! I do have a low budget at the moment, so know I will have to pass on the higher prices, but am happy to commission multiple pieces from someone if their prices are on the lower side!

And without further ado, the kiddos:
My fursona & my self insert
My four beloved characters
My Mains [!!priority!!]

Thank you for anyone who takes the time to look! ^^
I primarily will be looking for art of my mains, I ask you choose who you want to draw as I love surprises and can help you with any lore, expression, poses, et cetra.
I will be paying in treasure or gems, no USD currently!

EDIT I am prioritizing the following characters, as they all need one of three things, either a new reference, another form designed, or an outfit designed. Please let me know if any catch your eye!
Here and here

You are also welcome to draw any of my sonas or my four beloved characters if any of em catch your eye!
I also am open to either Tux or Vincent drawn with any of my mains, if you wanna draw multiple characters in one piece, just let me know! I find em special having my sona or self insert with one of my OCs. :)

My characters are primarily anthro, with some humanoids, ferals, and a few humans.
I am looking for anything from sketches to icons to what have you, any sort of style from realistic to stylized to chibi-- just toss your examples and prices or shops at me! I do have a low budget at the moment, so know I will have to pass on the higher prices, but am happy to commission multiple pieces from someone if their prices are on the lower side!

And without further ado, the kiddos:
My fursona & my self insert
My four beloved characters
My Mains [!!priority!!]

Thank you for anyone who takes the time to look! ^^
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@TuxTheStrayCat I do mostly humanoid/gijinka designs! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/397579925894332416/753316390366216244/unknown.png[/img] Feel free to tip if you want! Let me know if you'd be interested. Here's [url=https://toyhou.se/bubblingbun/art?page=1]some examples of my art![/url]
@TuxTheStrayCat I do mostly humanoid/gijinka designs!

unknown.png

Feel free to tip if you want! Let me know if you'd be interested.
Here's some examples of my art!
sweet dreams!
988836qgiyrsbvlm.png
robin - he/him
@bubblingbun sure, I'm interested!! Who would you like to draw from my links? I'd be happy to pay for a fully shaded bust piece! :)
@bubblingbun sure, I'm interested!! Who would you like to draw from my links? I'd be happy to pay for a fully shaded bust piece! :)
@TuxTheStrayCat I'd be interested in drawing Caine! Does that sound good? I'll PM you the sketch once I start on it.
@TuxTheStrayCat I'd be interested in drawing Caine! Does that sound good? I'll PM you the sketch once I start on it.
sweet dreams!
988836qgiyrsbvlm.png
robin - he/him
@bubblingbun Absolutely!! Thank you so much :) I'll send a CR now!
@bubblingbun Absolutely!! Thank you so much :) I'll send a CR now!
Bump
Bump
I would love to do a bust of Bait, here are my prices if my style happens to interest you!

https://lpsvss.carrd.co/
I would love to do a bust of Bait, here are my prices if my style happens to interest you!

https://lpsvss.carrd.co/
lhhAKyQ.gif
@LPSvsS Sorry, but I am not looking for USD commissions at this time. Thank you for offering though!
@LPSvsS Sorry, but I am not looking for USD commissions at this time. Thank you for offering though!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8