Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed rn
Howdy! I'm Ern.

I compose little chiptune music pieces. Chiptune is a style of synthesized music that emulates the timbre of old sound chips from vintage computers and video game consoles. It's the kind of music you might hear while playing a retro style video game!

Examples:
Born of Fire and Flame
LittlePup (For Ebby172)
Nane (for Eindride)
Battle Theme

Basic Info:
  • The base composition is usually 1-2 minutes long (depending on tempo). The pieces I compose are written intentionally to loop, just like music in a video game would, so I usually loop them 3 times in the upload.
  • I compose them using a program called BeepBox. This program is relatively limited in many ways (dynamics and tempi) and I may not be able to overcome those limitations when adjusting based on feedback. I'll try my best though!
  • Like most music, my compositions always sound better with headphones in. Phone/laptop speakers usually leave out the bass and have a strident high end. I try to compensate for this but there's only so much I can do.
  • IMPORTANT: I retain ownership of my music and the melodies, harmonies, etc. involved. I compose for fun, not to turn a profit, but please don't steal my musical ideas, try to sell the piece, or use it for a project without my permission. You're more than welcome to share it on FR, social media, and other sites with the proper credit!
  • Composing music is seriously difficult and I'm a novice. It's a slow process for me and, since I have a full time job that is not composing, it may take me a while to get done. Slots will be very limited due to this, I'm sorry in advance.
  • As previously mentioned, I'm a composition novice. Please don't walk in here expecting a Beethoven Symphony. ;-;

Pricing:
  • Base price is 1.5kg per composition. Treasure is accepted at 1:1300 rate. Items on my wishlist may also be accepted, please feel free to ask and offer!
  • If your piece ends up being especially complex, or you want it to be longer, it'll cost a bit extra. This will be situation-specific and we'll discuss it beforehand (I'm not just going to slap you with another charge, no worries).
  • I'm still learning how to price my music so this is all subject to change. Sorry!

Slots:
Howdy! I'm Ern.

I compose little chiptune music pieces. Chiptune is a style of synthesized music that emulates the timbre of old sound chips from vintage computers and video game consoles. It's the kind of music you might hear while playing a retro style video game!

Examples:
Born of Fire and Flame
LittlePup (For Ebby172)
Nane (for Eindride)
Battle Theme

Basic Info:
  • The base composition is usually 1-2 minutes long (depending on tempo). The pieces I compose are written intentionally to loop, just like music in a video game would, so I usually loop them 3 times in the upload.
  • I compose them using a program called BeepBox. This program is relatively limited in many ways (dynamics and tempi) and I may not be able to overcome those limitations when adjusting based on feedback. I'll try my best though!
  • Like most music, my compositions always sound better with headphones in. Phone/laptop speakers usually leave out the bass and have a strident high end. I try to compensate for this but there's only so much I can do.
  • IMPORTANT: I retain ownership of my music and the melodies, harmonies, etc. involved. I compose for fun, not to turn a profit, but please don't steal my musical ideas, try to sell the piece, or use it for a project without my permission. You're more than welcome to share it on FR, social media, and other sites with the proper credit!
  • Composing music is seriously difficult and I'm a novice. It's a slow process for me and, since I have a full time job that is not composing, it may take me a while to get done. Slots will be very limited due to this, I'm sorry in advance.
  • As previously mentioned, I'm a composition novice. Please don't walk in here expecting a Beethoven Symphony. ;-;

Pricing:
  • Base price is 1.5kg per composition. Treasure is accepted at 1:1300 rate. Items on my wishlist may also be accepted, please feel free to ask and offer!
  • If your piece ends up being especially complex, or you want it to be longer, it'll cost a bit extra. This will be situation-specific and we'll discuss it beforehand (I'm not just going to slap you with another charge, no worries).
  • I'm still learning how to price my music so this is all subject to change. Sorry!

Slots:
td9UiZS.png
Waitlist, if there's any interest.
Waitlist, if there's any interest.
td9UiZS.png
Another one just in case, I don't know how art shops work.
Another one just in case, I don't know how art shops work.
td9UiZS.png
Ok I'm going to test this out! I have just one slot open for now and I'm only accepting FR currency. We'll see how it goes. [emoji=new friend size=1]
Ok I'm going to test this out! I have just one slot open for now and I'm only accepting FR currency. We'll see how it goes.
td9UiZS.png
I don't have nearly enough for this but I've listened to the pieces and they're absolutely amazing, its gonna be slow but im gonna try to save up to get one, im at 11g 26k right now :D I also have a purple sludge from your wishlist but I doubt thats worth much XD
I don't have nearly enough for this but I've listened to the pieces and they're absolutely amazing, its gonna be slow but im gonna try to save up to get one, im at 11g 26k right now :D I also have a purple sludge from your wishlist but I doubt thats worth much XD
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@SimplyPhil Thank you so much for the kind words, I appreciate it! I'm still trying to figure out pricing so I'll definitely let you know if I end up lowering it. [emoji=new friend size=1]
@SimplyPhil

Thank you so much for the kind words, I appreciate it! I'm still trying to figure out pricing so I'll definitely let you know if I end up lowering it.
td9UiZS.png
@Ern I’d like to commission you! If you’re still up for composing, I’d love it if we could move to PMs to talk more.
@Ern I’d like to commission you! If you’re still up for composing, I’d love it if we could move to PMs to talk more.
AqaqXxe.png
Sent you a PM!
Sent you a PM!
td9UiZS.png