Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Birdy’s Art Shop! [0 SLOTS AVAILABLE!]
1 2 3 4
Hi everyone! I haven’t done commissions on FR for a VERY long time, and I feel like it’s time for me to open commissions back up now that I’m more comfortable with my art style and the quality of my work. Currently I will only be doing drawings of your beautiful dragons but that could possibly change in the future! I’ll be doing headshots for 250kt/g and full body drawings for 500kt/g! I will draw one slot of apparel for free (your choice!) but adding an extra item will be an extra 20kt/g per item! If you want a detailed background (see the headshot example) that can be included for 25kt/g! The full body example shows how a piece with no background looks - you can choose the color and have it outlined free of charge! [i][color=limegreen]*I accept split payments![/color][/i] [b]HOW TO REQUEST:[/b] -Provide a link to or image of your dragon -Let me know whether you’d prefer a headshot or full body piece -Specify whether or not you’d like a detailed background (if you don’t want a detailed background, choose a background color and tell me if you would like the drawing to be outlined with a color of your choice) -(OPTIONAL) Specify any extra apparel you want on your dragon [color=red]-No need to ping me, I’m subscribed to this thread![/color] I am opening two slots at a time! I put a lot of time and effort into these pieces and I want to give myself enough time to perfect whatever I’m creating for you! You can expect your commission to be completed in 1-3 days! [color=red]I require half payment upfront and the other half after I notify you that your commission has been completed![/color] I will PM you progress photos as I work. SLOTS: 1) xDodge 2) FlinchFlight Below are examples of my work! I will add more examples as I create more pieces! Headshot: 250kt/g [img] https://i.imgur.com/71ETRiw.jpg[/img] Full Body: 500kt/g [img]https://i.imgur.com/zIKAXXs.jpg[/img]
Hi everyone! I haven’t done commissions on FR for a VERY long time, and I feel like it’s time for me to open commissions back up now that I’m more comfortable with my art style and the quality of my work.

Currently I will only be doing drawings of your beautiful dragons but that could possibly change in the future!

I’ll be doing headshots for 250kt/g and full body drawings for 500kt/g! I will draw one slot of apparel for free (your choice!) but adding an extra item will be an extra 20kt/g per item! If you want a detailed background (see the headshot example) that can be included for 25kt/g! The full body example shows how a piece with no background looks - you can choose the color and have it outlined free of charge!
*I accept split payments!

HOW TO REQUEST:
-Provide a link to or image of your dragon
-Let me know whether you’d prefer a headshot or full body piece
-Specify whether or not you’d like a detailed background (if you don’t want a detailed background, choose a background color and tell me if you would like the drawing to be outlined with a color of your choice)
-(OPTIONAL) Specify any extra apparel you want on your dragon
-No need to ping me, I’m subscribed to this thread!

I am opening two slots at a time! I put a lot of time and effort into these pieces and I want to give myself enough time to perfect whatever I’m creating for you! You can expect your commission to be completed in 1-3 days! I require half payment upfront and the other half after I notify you that your commission has been completed! I will PM you progress photos as I work.

SLOTS:
1) xDodge
2) FlinchFlight

Below are examples of my work! I will add more examples as I create more pieces!

Headshot: 250kt/g
71ETRiw.jpg

Full Body: 500kt/g
zIKAXXs.jpg
yi5SKNj.jpg
[center][b]COMPLETED COMMISSIONS[/b][/center] [center][img] https://i.imgur.com/66gVvEK.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img] https://i.imgur.com/ePhFeMC.jpg[/img][/center]
COMPLETED COMMISSIONS
66gVvEK.jpg
ePhFeMC.jpg
yi5SKNj.jpg
Bump!~
Bump!~
yi5SKNj.jpg
Hello! Could you do a full body of Fransis?
Linked to his morphology if that's fine, since
he isn't fully gened yet.

Not Found
Hello! Could you do a full body of Fransis?
Linked to his morphology if that's fine, since
he isn't fully gened yet.

Not Found
@elliegance Hi there, first customer! I’ll absolutely draw your gorgeous Fransis for you (:
Would you like a detailed background or just a solid color with an outline as the background? I’m closing a slot for you now!
@elliegance Hi there, first customer! I’ll absolutely draw your gorgeous Fransis for you (:
Would you like a detailed background or just a solid color with an outline as the background? I’m closing a slot for you now!
yi5SKNj.jpg
[indent][quote name="GalacticBirdy" date="2020-08-29 10:16:06" ] @elliegance Hi there, first customer! I’ll absolutely draw your gorgeous Fransis for you (: Would you like a detailed background or just a solid color with an outline as the background? I’m closing a slot for you now! [/quote] Awesome! Is there any way you can do no background? I will send the treasure now.[/indent]
GalacticBirdy wrote on 2020-08-29 10:16:06:

Awesome! Is there any way you can do
no background? I will send the treasure
now.
@elliegance Will do! Thanks, I’ll get to work!
@elliegance Will do! Thanks, I’ll get to work!
yi5SKNj.jpg
Bump!~
Bump!~
yi5SKNj.jpg
@GalacticBirdy

Do you only do FR dragons?
@GalacticBirdy

Do you only do FR dragons?
y4XpVjZ.png
@MischievousMoose Currently, yes!
@MischievousMoose Currently, yes!
yi5SKNj.jpg