Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ramen's Art Shop! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Desol oh it looks like quite a challenge. I accept it! Just send the 50kt in a crossroads and I'll start working on it. My life has been a little crazy right now so it might take a few days at max a week to complete it.

As for a small version I'm pretty sure I can do that. Would like around 200 x 400 be small enough?

I'm touched you like my art style and decided to visit my shop! It means a lot to me.
@Desol oh it looks like quite a challenge. I accept it! Just send the 50kt in a crossroads and I'll start working on it. My life has been a little crazy right now so it might take a few days at max a week to complete it.

As for a small version I'm pretty sure I can do that. Would like around 200 x 400 be small enough?

I'm touched you like my art style and decided to visit my shop! It means a lot to me.
q9aRJCj.png
@EternalRamen

That sounds great, thank you so so much!! I'll set up the CR right now :D
@EternalRamen

That sounds great, thank you so so much!! I'll set up the CR right now :D
gale_force_smol.png

Flight Rising
Wind Flight Best Flight
Lore/Writing Shop
My Wishlist
KBqu2Cs.png
Other
they/them
Wattpad
Tumblr
@EternalRamen Username: @/CalliopeVale Reference/detailed description: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703080935721271436/747938754836037692/Crayeyes.png[/img] Bust or Full body: Bust Sketch, Linear, Basic color, or Shading: Shading Payment: Treasure Other info: No thoughts, head empty. Strictly speaking, his body is actually translucent with patches of scales, letting you look into his core - which is basically a him-shaped sack of blood, in assorted shades of blue; you can see that in the 'bubbles' across his body - while his ears are covered in navy fur, with a strip of fur down his back all the way from his head to the tip of his tail. His wings are covered in matching feathers, and his eyes are indeed glowing. For pose... just a basic bust, really. But remember: no thoughts, head empty. (He also doesn't have a tongue.)
@EternalRamen
Username: @/CalliopeVale
Reference/detailed description: Crayeyes.png
Bust or Full body: Bust
Sketch, Linear, Basic color, or Shading: Shading
Payment: Treasure
Other info: No thoughts, head empty. Strictly speaking, his body is actually translucent with patches of scales, letting you look into his core - which is basically a him-shaped sack of blood, in assorted shades of blue; you can see that in the 'bubbles' across his body - while his ears are covered in navy fur, with a strip of fur down his back all the way from his head to the tip of his tail. His wings are covered in matching feathers, and his eyes are indeed glowing.

For pose... just a basic bust, really. But remember: no thoughts, head empty. (He also doesn't have a tongue.)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale

Wow that's a spooky looking creature! Just send the 25kt in a crossroads and I'll get started on him! I'm estimating its gonna be a week maybe less till you get the art.

Goodness I keep looking back at him such a scary little guy! I can't wait to work on him!
@CalliopeVale

Wow that's a spooky looking creature! Just send the 25kt in a crossroads and I'll get started on him! I'm estimating its gonna be a week maybe less till you get the art.

Goodness I keep looking back at him such a scary little guy! I can't wait to work on him!
q9aRJCj.png
@EternalRamen

You got it! And the fact that you see him as scary is so funny to me - he's more harmless than a fly, and basically spends most of his time making colorful paper art with food coloring. You want scary, look for his sister - a mad scientist in training, she is!

All the same, I can't wait to see what you do with my boy!
@EternalRamen

You got it! And the fact that you see him as scary is so funny to me - he's more harmless than a fly, and basically spends most of his time making colorful paper art with food coloring. You want scary, look for his sister - a mad scientist in training, she is!

All the same, I can't wait to see what you do with my boy!
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Heyhey, I'd love a slot @EternalRamen if one is open. <3 [b]Username:[/b] Nanook8 [b]Reference/detailed description:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63276904][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632770/63276904_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Bust or Full body:[/b] Full body [b]Sketch, Linear, Basic color, or Shading:[/b] Shaded [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Other info:[/b] Have fun. ^^
Heyhey, I'd love a slot @EternalRamen if one is open. <3

Username: Nanook8
Reference/detailed description:
63276904_350.png
Bust or Full body: Full body
Sketch, Linear, Basic color, or Shading: Shaded
Payment: Gems
Other info: Have fun. ^^
mythadopts-icon.png
@Nanook8 Such a pretty dragon! Just send the 50G in a crossroads and I'll get started on it! I'm going to be completely honest with you though. From how busy I am irl right now it may take slightly longer than a week.
@Nanook8 Such a pretty dragon! Just send the 50G in a crossroads and I'll get started on it! I'm going to be completely honest with you though. From how busy I am irl right now it may take slightly longer than a week.
q9aRJCj.png
@Desol [img]https://i.imgur.com/vNxQBcD.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/amu0iiu.png[/img] Ta Da! If you need a smaller size for your bio just tell me and I can shrink it down some more. Please come again I loved drawing your wacky lil hybrid!
@Desol
vNxQBcD.png
amu0iiu.png

Ta Da! If you need a smaller size for your bio just tell me and I can shrink it down some more. Please come again I loved drawing your wacky lil hybrid!
q9aRJCj.png
@EternalRamen

AHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH B L E S S THIS IS GORGEOUSSSS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!! <3333 I will most definitely come again, also if you have a pinglist I would love to be added to that :o

also can you please shrink it to around half of what it is for the sig? around 100x200 I'm guessing? It's a lil bigger than I thought sorry!
@EternalRamen

AHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH B L E S S THIS IS GORGEOUSSSS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!! <3333 I will most definitely come again, also if you have a pinglist I would love to be added to that :o

also can you please shrink it to around half of what it is for the sig? around 100x200 I'm guessing? It's a lil bigger than I thought sorry!
gale_force_smol.png

Flight Rising
Wind Flight Best Flight
Lore/Writing Shop
My Wishlist
KBqu2Cs.png
Other
they/them
Wattpad
Tumblr
@EternalRamen (you have an awesome username btw!) Could I please be added to you wait list?
@EternalRamen (you have an awesome username btw!) Could I please be added to you wait list?
+2hrs FR time
She/they
TH MidnightFlower
Artshop
80678623_TDtGBrdzgDEGRSx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11