Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mind if I draw for you?
1 2
I need some help getting used to my tablet again, I recently got a new comp so I wasn't able to use my tablet for a while..it didn't come with a disk thingy so I couldn't download it on the new one until my dummy butt realized I can find a download online Uh this can be [b]PWYW[/b] the [u]min price will be...[b]100kt/g?[/b][/u] sounds fair I think.. [b]A fullbody will cost 500kt/g and above anything under will be a headshot only. If you happen to play over 500kt/g and just want a headshot please let me know. Also please let me know if you want it transparent or not.[/b] [i]I can also do furryish and FR dragons too[/i] [i]Here is a drawing I did a day ago I had to crop it a little due to slight under boob showing[/i] [b]Thanks![/b] [img]https://imgur.com/wjaOf5n.png[/img]
I need some help getting used to my tablet again, I recently got a new comp so I wasn't able to use my tablet for a while..it didn't come with a disk thingy so I couldn't download it on the new one until my dummy butt realized I can find a download online

Uh this can be PWYW the min price will be...100kt/g? sounds fair I think..

A fullbody will cost 500kt/g and above anything under will be a headshot only.
If you happen to play over 500kt/g and just want a headshot please let me know. Also please let me know if you want it transparent or not.

I can also do furryish and FR dragons too

Here is a drawing I did a day ago I had to crop it a little due to slight under boob showing

Thanks!
wjaOf5n.png
@SayuTheEnchanter

I love your art style! Would you be interested in drawing one of the characters listed here? (You can pick which character you'd prefer to draw - or if you'd prefer I choose someone myself, let me know! I have additional references for pretty much everyone listed.)

I can send over 1000g once the order is confirmed, if that sounds alright!
@SayuTheEnchanter

I love your art style! Would you be interested in drawing one of the characters listed here? (You can pick which character you'd prefer to draw - or if you'd prefer I choose someone myself, let me know! I have additional references for pretty much everyone listed.)

I can send over 1000g once the order is confirmed, if that sounds alright!
newsig.png
@SayuTheEnchanter

Would you be willing to draw a fullbody of my girl Jackie?
I would pay 750g, if that sounds fair!

Jackie - Bio (Artfight), Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4

Her Artfight bio has personality/background details so I won't repeat here, but tldr; she is a petty criminal with magic gauntlets that help her steal things, but also can shoot psychic bullets.
This character is in high school, so nothing sexualized, please.
Transparent background is fine!

Let me know if this works for you! ^_^
@SayuTheEnchanter

Would you be willing to draw a fullbody of my girl Jackie?
I would pay 750g, if that sounds fair!

Jackie - Bio (Artfight), Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4

Her Artfight bio has personality/background details so I won't repeat here, but tldr; she is a petty criminal with magic gauntlets that help her steal things, but also can shoot psychic bullets.
This character is in high school, so nothing sexualized, please.
Transparent background is fine!

Let me know if this works for you! ^_^
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@SayuTheEnchanter two questions, do you have any examples of fullbodies I can see? and is mixed payment okay?
@SayuTheEnchanter two questions, do you have any examples of fullbodies I can see? and is mixed payment okay?
your art is lovely ^///^ can i ask if there's anywhere i can look at more of your art?
your art is lovely ^///^ can i ask if there's anywhere i can look at more of your art?
@SayuTheEnchanter

I'd love to get a fullbody transparent bg piece from you of my scrappy parasite boy in either of his outfits if possible. I'll more than gladly send 1000 gems your way if you'd be down to draw him I adore your style its so sharp and clean and well worth more than 500g!
@SayuTheEnchanter

I'd love to get a fullbody transparent bg piece from you of my scrappy parasite boy in either of his outfits if possible. I'll more than gladly send 1000 gems your way if you'd be down to draw him I adore your style its so sharp and clean and well worth more than 500g!
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
@Azellia [b]Sorry for the late reply![/b] I accept your order I will work on it now for you! and awe you dont have to spend that much thank you!!! @Dragoneko Thats fair enough to me! I accepted your order I will get on this as soon as I'm done on the first comm thank you! @fotia I don't have any up to date ones but here is an old one [it'll be below for you] If you give me a few hours here I have two people wanting a fullbody and I can show you their examples if you'd like! I also do take mixed payments @Pipqu Awe thank you it means a lot, I have a folder on [url=https://toyhou.se/5622689.loki-hur-pls-3c]Toyhouse[/url] of just my commissions and I need to post more on [url=https://www.deviantart.com/singambino]DA[/url] more but theres that too @Sablekey You're too kind and sure thing! I have accepted your order, I'll get to it as soon as possible ----------- OLD fullbody example for [b]fotia[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/7FHlYKs.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/2SGprnr.png[/img]
@Azellia

Sorry for the late reply!

I accept your order I will work on it now for you!
and awe you dont have to spend that much thank you!!!

@Dragoneko

Thats fair enough to me! I accepted your order I will get on this as soon as I'm done on the first comm thank you!

@fotia

I don't have any up to date ones but here is an old one [it'll be below for you]
If you give me a few hours here I have two people wanting a fullbody and I can show you their examples if you'd like! I also do take mixed payments

@Pipqu

Awe thank you it means a lot, I have a folder on Toyhouse of just my commissions and I need to post more on DA more but theres that too

@Sablekey

You're too kind and sure thing! I have accepted your order, I'll get to it as soon as possible

OLD fullbody example for fotia

7FHlYKs.png
2SGprnr.png
@SayuTheEnchanter

No problem! ^_^ Let me know if you need additional references/personality blurbs for the character you want to draw - most of them have fullbody refs. Should I send over the CR now?
@SayuTheEnchanter

No problem! ^_^ Let me know if you need additional references/personality blurbs for the character you want to draw - most of them have fullbody refs. Should I send over the CR now?
newsig.png
@Azellia

Sure!
I'll accept it once I have the sketch done thank you!
@Azellia

Sure!
I'll accept it once I have the sketch done thank you!
@SayuTheEnchanter

Thank you! Do take your time and dont be afraid to PM me if you need anything.
I've gone ahead and sent you a CR with payment but feel free to accept it whenever best works for your system.
@SayuTheEnchanter

Thank you! Do take your time and dont be afraid to PM me if you need anything.
I've gone ahead and sent you a CR with payment but feel free to accept it whenever best works for your system.
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
1 2