Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinkas & Ocs - T|G - 2 Slots -Pinglist
1 2 3 4
[img]https://i.imgur.com/JJfvt2X.png[/img]
JJfvt2X.png
riot | 18 | he/him
@HoneyVomit Hello! Just to be sure, you'll also accept images of landscapes etc to do a palette design? Love your style btw - super cute! [emoji=mirror star size=1]
@HoneyVomit

Hello! Just to be sure, you'll also accept images of landscapes etc to do a palette design? Love your style btw - super cute!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus Yes landscapes are perfect for the palette designs!! And thank you so much!! ;w;
@Jaderannosaurus Yes landscapes are perfect for the palette designs!! And thank you so much!! ;w;
riot | 18 | he/him
@HoneyVomit I'd like a fully lined palette piece then, based on this photo: [img]https://i.imgur.com/JItMe6l.jpg[/img] I'd like a fantastic, maybe not entirely-human character: other than that, you have full design reign! Do you take payment now or after?
@HoneyVomit

I'd like a fully lined palette piece then, based on this photo:
JItMe6l.jpg

I'd like a fantastic, maybe not entirely-human character: other than that, you have full design reign!

Do you take payment now or after?
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus Sounds good! That photo works perfect! I take payment first but I’ll get started on this asap!!
@Jaderannosaurus Sounds good! That photo works perfect! I take payment first but I’ll get started on this asap!!
riot | 18 | he/him
@HoneyVomit
Hi! May I have a clean sketch (fullbody if possible) of my oc?
References and brief description in the bottom of this dragon's bio.
@HoneyVomit
Hi! May I have a clean sketch (fullbody if possible) of my oc?
References and brief description in the bottom of this dragon's bio.
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
@Irmingard Absolutely!! I’ll add you to the slot list!
@Irmingard Absolutely!! I’ll add you to the slot list!
riot | 18 | he/him
@HoneyVomit would it be possible for you to take a crack at my girl here? (totally cool if not; I feel like her whole head throws people off sometimes lmao) I'd love to get a clean sketch from you! :0

idk what her personality is really lol, but she gives me those femme fatale vibes. she likes to go clubbing tho!
@HoneyVomit would it be possible for you to take a crack at my girl here? (totally cool if not; I feel like her whole head throws people off sometimes lmao) I'd love to get a clean sketch from you! :0

idk what her personality is really lol, but she gives me those femme fatale vibes. she likes to go clubbing tho!
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list
@Pai oh I would Love to draw her!!! I’ll add you to the list!
riot | 18 | he/him
[center]@Jaderannosaurus Commission done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/k5S3gD0.jpg[/img] Thank you so much again! 1 slot available![/center]
@Jaderannosaurus Commission done!
k5S3gD0.jpg
Thank you so much again!

1 slot available!
riot | 18 | he/him
1 2 3 4