Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Izuris Wishlist Commissions
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@NBvagabond Great!! Your commission will be posted within 48 hours, I'll PM you if I have any questions! Feel free to send the items now or later, I just need them before your commission is posted!

@starii
Yup, our deal still is okay with me! If I have any questions I'll let you know, but so far everything seems just fine!!
Feel free to send the items now or later, I just need them before I post your commission which should be in about 48 hours
@NBvagabond Great!! Your commission will be posted within 48 hours, I'll PM you if I have any questions! Feel free to send the items now or later, I just need them before your commission is posted!

@starii
Yup, our deal still is okay with me! If I have any questions I'll let you know, but so far everything seems just fine!!
Feel free to send the items now or later, I just need them before I post your commission which should be in about 48 hours
@Enki Thanks for the commission! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638561807119810570/738118151685931220/image0.jpg[/img]
@Enki
Thanks for the commission!
image0.jpg
@babybumblebee Thanks for the commission! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638561807119810570/738100605180051496/image0.jpg[/img]
@babybumblebee
Thanks for the commission!
image0.jpg
hey........[emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] if you're still open: [b]Items You're Trading:[/b] [item=Vial of Scattersight] [item=Tri-color Scatterscroll] [item=White Katana] [Item=Fortune Teller's deck] [b]Bust or Fullbody:[/b] fullbody if i may...... >:) [b]Sketch, Flats, or Detailed:[/b] honestly not sure what the amount of items i'm offering would equal so w/e you think is fair! [b]Dragon, Gijinka, or OC:[/b] mine OC [b]References:[/b] [url]https://toyhou.se/193934.sekkan-serafa[/url] <- ref sheet & som info, i can give you an access code if you don't have a TH account! [b]On model vs Off model:[/b] you're free to do w/e as long as his physical features (body type, # of wings, hair texture) are kept in tact! i love seeing what ppl do with my chars so just do what suits your mood :O (e.g., if u want to simplify things or edit the outfit, be my guest! .w.)
hey........ if you're still open:

Items You're Trading: Vial of Scattersight Tri-Color Scatterscroll White Katana Fortune Teller's Deck
Bust or Fullbody: fullbody if i may...... >:)
Sketch, Flats, or Detailed: honestly not sure what the amount of items i'm offering would equal so w/e you think is fair!
Dragon, Gijinka, or OC: mine OC
References: https://toyhou.se/193934.sekkan-serafa <- ref sheet & som info, i can give you an access code if you don't have a TH account!
On model vs Off model: you're free to do w/e as long as his physical features (body type, # of wings, hair texture) are kept in tact! i love seeing what ppl do with my chars so just do what suits your mood :O (e.g., if u want to simplify things or edit the outfit, be my guest! .w.)
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning
Great!!
Usually 2 specialty = a half body flat, so I'll do that + a little extra for the Katana! Thank You!!
Your commission will be done and posted here within 48 hours, I'll send you a PM if I have any questions. You can send the items now or later, I just need them before your commission is posted!
@5inthemorning
Great!!
Usually 2 specialty = a half body flat, so I'll do that + a little extra for the Katana! Thank You!!
Your commission will be done and posted here within 48 hours, I'll send you a PM if I have any questions. You can send the items now or later, I just need them before your commission is posted!
I'm gonna go ahead and grab a slot for tri-color scatterscroll and white linen tail wrap, but I won't send them until you want me to? (It's difficult to wait because then someone else will use the items. XD)
I'm gonna go ahead and grab a slot for tri-color scatterscroll and white linen tail wrap, but I won't send them until you want me to? (It's difficult to wait because then someone else will use the items. XD)
WOaz3FYK_o.png
:O ... if you're still taking comms/are up to doing a gijinka design, i'd love to nab a slot

Items You're Trading: tri-color scatterscroll x3
Bust or Fullbody: fullbody
Sketch, Flats, or Detailed: detailed
Dragon, Gijinka, or OC: gijinka design of this dragon
References: he's a crotchety old cyborg mechanic... no draconic features please, otherwise i have nothin' else in mind
On model vs Off model: off-model
:O ... if you're still taking comms/are up to doing a gijinka design, i'd love to nab a slot

Items You're Trading: tri-color scatterscroll x3
Bust or Fullbody: fullbody
Sketch, Flats, or Detailed: detailed
Dragon, Gijinka, or OC: gijinka design of this dragon
References: he's a crotchety old cyborg mechanic... no draconic features please, otherwise i have nothin' else in mind
On model vs Off model: off-model
Mazurkas-movement-X.png
@Mazurkas sounds good!! Your commission will be done within 72 hours! If I have any commissions I'll PM you!
@Kitto that's fine you can snag the white tail linen and a tricolor scatter scroll for another detailed bust
@icseal if you're still interested a spot for scattersights and tri-colors I'll leave a spot for you!
@Mazurkas sounds good!! Your commission will be done within 72 hours! If I have any commissions I'll PM you!
@Kitto that's fine you can snag the white tail linen and a tricolor scatter scroll for another detailed bust
@icseal if you're still interested a spot for scattersights and tri-colors I'll leave a spot for you!
@izuris I am! Sorry, I worked overtime today so I haven’t had a chance to fill out a form
@izuris I am! Sorry, I worked overtime today so I haven’t had a chance to fill out a form
Ahhhh the rosalin turned out amazing! Thank you so much again for letting me commission you <333333
Ahhhh the rosalin turned out amazing! Thank you so much again for letting me commission you <333333
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19