Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nahvi's Watercolor ~ USD [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I saw your signature and was drawn to your style [emoji=guardian winking size=1] What would you prefer? I saw you were trying to raise money for uni books and would be happy to help ^^ I'm heading to bed now, but lmk and I can send payment in the morning. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
I saw your signature and was drawn to your style

What would you prefer? I saw you were trying to raise money for uni books and would be happy to help ^^

I'm heading to bed now, but lmk and I can send payment in the morning.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstat711 I absolutely forgot to update the total with non FR earnings

I'm ahead of schedule on the book so I'm not aching for funds, haha. Atm I'm trying to get one (or more) of the g1s gened so treasure/gems were my main goal for the near future!
@Crescentstat711 I absolutely forgot to update the total with non FR earnings

I'm ahead of schedule on the book so I'm not aching for funds, haha. Atm I'm trying to get one (or more) of the g1s gened so treasure/gems were my main goal for the near future!
ban3.png
@Nahviintaas
Sounds good. Want to do gems then? What would the total be?
@Nahviintaas
Sounds good. Want to do gems then? What would the total be?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@crescentstar711 1kg after the discount. I can send off a draft when at least have is received [emoji=heart size=1]
@crescentstar711 1kg after the discount. I can send off a draft when at least have is received
ban3.png
I would love to grab a slot w/ gems! The character I'm interested in getting isn't an FR dragon, but he is technically a dragon lol ^^
Quote:
Order Form:
Dragon/Reference(s): ref 1, ref 2
Direction/Mood/Feel: I'd love for him to be flying at night, possibly just before the sun rises so the horizon is just starting to turn red. I really like the pose of this imp in your examples, and I'd like something similarly playful c:
Background and/or Apparel: Just his red scarf shown in the references!
Extras: His design is an altered Neopet design, so here's an extra ref in case his anatomy is at all unclear!

Lmk if you need anything else! Your art is super beautiful!
I would love to grab a slot w/ gems! The character I'm interested in getting isn't an FR dragon, but he is technically a dragon lol ^^
Quote:
Order Form:
Dragon/Reference(s): ref 1, ref 2
Direction/Mood/Feel: I'd love for him to be flying at night, possibly just before the sun rises so the horizon is just starting to turn red. I really like the pose of this imp in your examples, and I'd like something similarly playful c:
Background and/or Apparel: Just his red scarf shown in the references!
Extras: His design is an altered Neopet design, so here's an extra ref in case his anatomy is at all unclear!

Lmk if you need anything else! Your art is super beautiful!
__________________________________________________ • she/they
• +2fr
wishlist
@Tiredturnip Oh he has such a cute color scheme! You're added to the list, your total is 2200g and I can send off a draft as soon as at least half is received :)
@Tiredturnip Oh he has such a cute color scheme! You're added to the list, your total is 2200g and I can send off a draft as soon as at least half is received :)
ban3.png
Yay, thank you! I'll send payment shortly :)
Yay, thank you! I'll send payment shortly :)
__________________________________________________ • she/they
• +2fr
wishlist
sometimes life is over-whale-ming
sometimes life is over-whale-ming
ban3.png
[center][emoji=glimmer tile size=1][emoji=gloom tile size=1][emoji=glimmer tile size=1][/center]
ban3.png
@Silverwis Hi, unfortunately most of my human examples were lost when my laptop was wiped. I am currently restoring what I can to my deviantart, including this old inktober example.
I always send a draft before ink or paint, and can send more upon request!
@Silverwis Hi, unfortunately most of my human examples were lost when my laptop was wiped. I am currently restoring what I can to my deviantart, including this old inktober example.
I always send a draft before ink or paint, and can send more upon request!
ban3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11