Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] Traditional & Digital ArtShop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Friend bump!
Friend bump!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@Aztechii Heyo~ Could I please get a headshot of this soft-hearted, happy tofu? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47643968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/476440/47643968_350.png[/img][/url] I'd love a traditional piece, if you have the spoons for it!
@Aztechii

Heyo~ Could I please get a headshot of this soft-hearted, happy tofu?
47643968_350.png
I'd love a traditional piece, if you have the spoons for it!
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

My dear @MawkishMuse ! You bless me with the green!!! I love Tofu and would be honoured to draw him!!! PM me on discord whenever you are free and we can discuss payment and the funn stuff like what expression he will have!!
My dear @MawkishMuse ! You bless me with the green!!! I love Tofu and would be honoured to draw him!!! PM me on discord whenever you are free and we can discuss payment and the funn stuff like what expression he will have!!
hTEf7HR.pngtnvt1s6.png
BOOST for comms open
BOOST for comms open
hTEf7HR.pngtnvt1s6.png
@Aztechii
Love your work, but I especially adore the look of your traditional work. Have you considered trying to find some sort of texture overlay to achieve a similar look in your digital work? I think that could really boost the charm. (Of course some people like the clean digital look, but I'm weak for stuff that has a natural feeling to it.)

Not at all saying that you have to, it's really just a suggestion, but one that for me would make the difference between commissioning and waiting until your traditional slots open back up.
@Aztechii
Love your work, but I especially adore the look of your traditional work. Have you considered trying to find some sort of texture overlay to achieve a similar look in your digital work? I think that could really boost the charm. (Of course some people like the clean digital look, but I'm weak for stuff that has a natural feeling to it.)

Not at all saying that you have to, it's really just a suggestion, but one that for me would make the difference between commissioning and waiting until your traditional slots open back up.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders I appreciate the suggestion and will definitely look into that thank you. Honestly I would happily take commissions of traditional stuff at the moment just once its not super complicated! If you wanna send what you would like to commission I'll take a look and give a quote! I'll happily take any commission right now honestly as I have a lot of expenses
@Foxofwonders I appreciate the suggestion and will definitely look into that thank you. Honestly I would happily take commissions of traditional stuff at the moment just once its not super complicated! If you wanna send what you would like to commission I'll take a look and give a quote! I'll happily take any commission right now honestly as I have a lot of expenses
hTEf7HR.pngtnvt1s6.png
@Aztechii
That'd be wonderful! If possible I'd really like to commission a halfbody one of my OCs, either Gàxareh or Amnis. If you're not comfortable with that however, I also have some FR dragons I might be interested in commissioning.
@Aztechii
That'd be wonderful! If possible I'd really like to commission a halfbody one of my OCs, either Gàxareh or Amnis. If you're not comfortable with that however, I also have some FR dragons I might be interested in commissioning.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders
No they’re cool I would love to draw one of them for you! I’ll pm you now to discuss details n such!
@Foxofwonders
No they’re cool I would love to draw one of them for you! I’ll pm you now to discuss details n such!
hTEf7HR.pngtnvt1s6.png
Finished Halfbody for @ScarletSultan [img]https://i.imgur.com/kbPeqk3.png[/img]
Finished Halfbody for @ScarletSultan
kbPeqk3.png
hTEf7HR.pngtnvt1s6.png
bump
bump
hTEf7HR.pngtnvt1s6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8