Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lena's Gem Comissions! Slots Full: 5/5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
^
^
@Watercolors:

Hello! I'd love a fullbody piece with two characters in it (mine and my friend's RP OCs). May I send you the references via PM? One of them doesn't have art for them currently, only a faceclaim.
@Watercolors:

Hello! I'd love a fullbody piece with two characters in it (mine and my friend's RP OCs). May I send you the references via PM? One of them doesn't have art for them currently, only a faceclaim.
@Passerinde
Hello there, of course!! Feel free to PM the references and if you could send the faceclaim/describe a bit about the character that doesn't have a ref, that would be great! C:
@Passerinde
Hello there, of course!! Feel free to PM the references and if you could send the faceclaim/describe a bit about the character that doesn't have a ref, that would be great! C:
^
^
^
^
@Watercolours Would you be able to draw this character (ignore the outfit), but wearing this outfit as a fullbody? :o

Edit: And idk if you are comfortable with animals, but if you are, could I get this wolf/doggo added to it? :o That's totally optional though -- I'm fine with getting just Leo. I just also just got the doggo so figured it would be worth asking.
@Watercolours Would you be able to draw this character (ignore the outfit), but wearing this outfit as a fullbody? :o

Edit: And idk if you are comfortable with animals, but if you are, could I get this wolf/doggo added to it? :o That's totally optional though -- I'm fine with getting just Leo. I just also just got the doggo so figured it would be worth asking.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

^
^
@Alestrius
Oh no I never got this pin, I'm really so sorry! I think it may be because I'm Watercolors (without the U) - I only just saw it! Wow, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to leave you without a reply! ;-;
If you're still interested, I can certainly work on it for you - but I'd charge the wolf/dog as an extra character, would that be okay? Let me know if you're comfortable with this! D:
@Alestrius
Oh no I never got this pin, I'm really so sorry! I think it may be because I'm Watercolors (without the U) - I only just saw it! Wow, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to leave you without a reply! ;-;
If you're still interested, I can certainly work on it for you - but I'd charge the wolf/dog as an extra character, would that be okay? Let me know if you're comfortable with this! D:
@Watercolors Oops, no, that's my bad, sorry! Yes, I'm still very interested, and adding him as an extra character sounds perfect to me. ^^ 3kg total, correct? I'll send a CR on confirmation. ^^
@Watercolors Oops, no, that's my bad, sorry! Yes, I'm still very interested, and adding him as an extra character sounds perfect to me. ^^ 3kg total, correct? I'll send a CR on confirmation. ^^
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
Awesome, I'll get started on a sketch, then - I'll show it to you before moving on to painting, and after painting's done, you can also approve/let me know if you need any changes done before sending you the final version, is that alright? Ah, you can also send the CR before the final version, that's totally alright too, no need to send it right away! :D
@Alestrius
Awesome, I'll get started on a sketch, then - I'll show it to you before moving on to painting, and after painting's done, you can also approve/let me know if you need any changes done before sending you the final version, is that alright? Ah, you can also send the CR before the final version, that's totally alright too, no need to send it right away! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13