Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lena's Gem Comissions! Slots Full: 5/5
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
^
^
^
^
@watercolors hey there! can I grab a halfbody of hayato? and if so, does 2.5kg sound okay? (and then if so, do you want payment now or after)

thanks!
@watercolors hey there! can I grab a halfbody of hayato? and if so, does 2.5kg sound okay? (and then if so, do you want payment now or after)

thanks!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile
Hello there! Sure thing, and sounds great - I usually take payment after the final watermarked version is shown! I'll first show you a sketch, and then after it's approved, I'll start painting and show you the colored version a little later on, that way you can tell me if there's anything else you'd like me to fix! At that point, if everything's alright, I'll ask to send the CR and send you the final version through DM! C:
@Weavile
Hello there! Sure thing, and sounds great - I usually take payment after the final watermarked version is shown! I'll first show you a sketch, and then after it's approved, I'll start painting and show you the colored version a little later on, that way you can tell me if there's anything else you'd like me to fix! At that point, if everything's alright, I'll ask to send the CR and send you the final version through DM! C:
@watercolors that sounds great with me, thank you!
@watercolors that sounds great with me, thank you!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@watercolors can please I get a portrait of [url=https://toyhou.se/7405949.victor]Victor[/url]? If so, can I PM with details? ((also your art is beautiful!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@watercolors can please I get a portrait of Victor? If so, can I PM with details?

((also your art is beautiful!!!
@Weavile
Awesome, I'll get started on a sketch - I should have it ready in about a day or two tops, is that alright?

@SleepyKhajiit
Awww thank you so much! <3
Yes, of course! Feel free to PM anytime! c:

@Weavile
Awesome, I'll get started on a sketch - I should have it ready in about a day or two tops, is that alright?

@SleepyKhajiit
Awww thank you so much! <3
Yes, of course! Feel free to PM anytime! c:

@Weavile Hi there, I have a sketch for you! I mostly based it off of his first pic, which was my favorite, haha So I added some japanese/asian inspiration, but if I got anything wrong, just let me know and I'll fix it! C: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/y63dDsgm/weavile.png[/img]
@Weavile
Hi there, I have a sketch for you! I mostly based it off of his first pic, which was my favorite, haha
So I added some japanese/asian inspiration, but if I got anything wrong, just let me know and I'll fix it! C:
weavile.png
@watercolors wow it looks really good!! The only thing is that his face is a little more rounded/feminine, if that makes sense? It's also not really shown but he does wear some gold necklaces/earrings if you want. Other than that I love the way you drew him and the outfit you chose!!
@watercolors wow it looks really good!! The only thing is that his face is a little more rounded/feminine, if that makes sense? It's also not really shown but he does wear some gold necklaces/earrings if you want. Other than that I love the way you drew him and the outfit you chose!!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile
Yay, I'm glad you liked it!! <3
Sure thing, I'll apply those changes and should have some updates to show later today or tomorrow! c:
@Weavile
Yay, I'm glad you liked it!! <3
Sure thing, I'll apply those changes and should have some updates to show later today or tomorrow! c:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13