Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ∞ [ genie's art x graphics ] ∞
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@belladonna66 thank you! that was an experimental piece, started off as a custom chibi but with more details and shading c:
@belladonna66 thank you! that was an experimental piece, started off as a custom chibi but with more details and shading c:
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Genie

Ah, alright ty! Will order when i get the money! :’)
@Genie

Ah, alright ty! Will order when i get the money! :’)
WKtl2lb.png
G8VxjSz.png
fkWjutW.png
He/They
@erevainsgirl
@xLILM0NSTERx
@nephelle
@Vovina
@PennyLane
@Ceruleanplatinum
@godqueen
@Signol
@Mazurkas
@october
@Pearlimose
@Ririterasu
@tayssi
@Nyris
@sanscrit
@KozuKitty
@Shadowdancer
@Azurine
@Estellia
@Effervessa
@yeahlol
@MeridianChai
@zhongli
@Line
@CrystalAngel5
@Heresy
@Silverbelle
@disentanglement
@Vistron
@Line
@ado

Hi everyone finally opening a few slots!
Whew last time I pinged was in December lol
Pinglist is self edit in 1st post ^_^
@erevainsgirl
@xLILM0NSTERx
@nephelle
@Vovina
@PennyLane
@Ceruleanplatinum
@godqueen
@Signol
@Mazurkas
@october
@Pearlimose
@Ririterasu
@tayssi
@Nyris
@sanscrit
@KozuKitty
@Shadowdancer
@Azurine
@Estellia
@Effervessa
@yeahlol
@MeridianChai
@zhongli
@Line
@CrystalAngel5
@Heresy
@Silverbelle
@disentanglement
@Vistron
@Line
@ado

Hi everyone finally opening a few slots!
Whew last time I pinged was in December lol
Pinglist is self edit in 1st post ^_^
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Genie
Ohh! I would love to grab a slot! Am I allowed to order two pieces in one slot, or should I claim two slots? Or should I wait until you finish other orders? :O
@Genie
Ohh! I would love to grab a slot! Am I allowed to order two pieces in one slot, or should I claim two slots? Or should I wait until you finish other orders? :O
616797_orig.png
@heresy sure you can order 2 ^^
@heresy sure you can order 2 ^^
genieartshopsmall.gif
@genie
1) A
2) 2, simple shading
3) reference image(s): https://toyhou.se/6749455.mina/gallery#22018100
4) other notes: Her hair goes down to below her waist, though you can stylize the length to fit the chibi better if you like
@genie
1) A
2) 2, simple shading
3) reference image(s): https://toyhou.se/6749455.mina/gallery#22018100
4) other notes: Her hair goes down to below her waist, though you can stylize the length to fit the chibi better if you like
adfa.png
@ genie
Woohoo!!! Thanks. 8O

Quote:
1) style B
2) if A, which base:
3) reference image(s): Hira, Hira2, Hira3
4) other notes: Hira is an adventurer/legend collector, she's outgoing, energetic, optimistic, brave and tough. You're free to draw her pose and expression however you want to!

Quote:
1) style B
2) if A, which base:
3) reference image(s): Kukka, Kukka2
4) other notes: Kukka is a shy bunny who's a guardian of the magical forest. You're free to draw their pose and expression however you want to!

Kukka's design was only sketched, so the human design doesn't have set colours. I've included the pet form, so you could base the colours on that. The outfits they wear are based on more girl/boy fashion. You are free to change their outfit since the sketch might be a bit confusing. I will of course pay you extra for this! And include a tip. <3
@ genie
Woohoo!!! Thanks. 8O

Quote:
1) style B
2) if A, which base:
3) reference image(s): Hira, Hira2, Hira3
4) other notes: Hira is an adventurer/legend collector, she's outgoing, energetic, optimistic, brave and tough. You're free to draw her pose and expression however you want to!

Quote:
1) style B
2) if A, which base:
3) reference image(s): Kukka, Kukka2
4) other notes: Kukka is a shy bunny who's a guardian of the magical forest. You're free to draw their pose and expression however you want to!

Kukka's design was only sketched, so the human design doesn't have set colours. I've included the pet form, so you could base the colours on that. The outfits they wear are based on more girl/boy fashion. You are free to change their outfit since the sketch might be a bit confusing. I will of course pay you extra for this! And include a tip. <3
616797_orig.png
@riku114 Aw pretty character!
You can send the payment (2.5kG) now ^^

@heresy oh lovely characters! Kukka is super cute!
For both it would be an extra +500g for their staffs unless you don’t want them included~
And kukka’s design is a bit complex with all the ruffles / bows / birb so it would be another extra 500g
So total will be 7.5kg ^^
@riku114 Aw pretty character!
You can send the payment (2.5kG) now ^^

@heresy oh lovely characters! Kukka is super cute!
For both it would be an extra +500g for their staffs unless you don’t want them included~
And kukka’s design is a bit complex with all the ruffles / bows / birb so it would be another extra 500g
So total will be 7.5kg ^^
genieartshopsmall.gif
@Genie
Yay, thanks! And sure. <3
You're free to draw them in a different outfit if it's too annoying to draw! I will pay you the whole price anyway! : D
@Genie
Yay, thanks! And sure. <3
You're free to draw them in a different outfit if it's too annoying to draw! I will pay you the whole price anyway! : D
616797_orig.png
@riku114 here you go ^-^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/696782388709294101/844015951262777374/Riku114.gif[/img]
@riku114 here you go ^-^
Riku114.gif
genieartshopsmall.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9